Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Deltha O'Neal
alfus21 Wrote:http://youtube.com/watch?v=xk5dlaveyUQ

Here's a little something to ease the tension.

That was a good one, and I love the Bengals!
Welcome to the best site in town! If you need anything, just let me know.
lol..:thumpsup:
alfus21 Wrote:http://youtube.com/watch?v=xk5dlaveyUQ

Here's a little something to ease the tension.
yeah....and?......anyways..i dont have to prove their a bunch of criminals, the Ohio Court system takes care of that for me

BFritz Wrote:You and other posters are saying that they're a bunch of criminals, that's what I was pointing out. Go back, read everything you can find about the incident I pointed out, and you'll find exactly what I posted
BFritz Wrote:Then why don't they have it a no tolerance policy, where you get a D.U.I. if you've even only had a drop of alcohol. Maybe he shouldn't have been driving, but I'll bet that with his size, physical shape, muscle, etc. he could operate completely fine at only .02 over.

You're a joke....... My posts are rediculous because I won't condemn the Bengals as the anti-Christ group of criminals? Ok

The example I listed was the cops' fault, and I can't think of any of the others, but that one was the cops' fault...... So, you're saying that "EVERY SINGLE FREAKING ONE OF THEM was their fault" just because you hate the Bengals that much and you refuse to look at the facts. Funny you say I can't take things like a man

:thumpsup:

I got your back Fritz. Sorry i've been so behind in my posts lately.

Problems in the NFL aren't just for the Bengals. As mentioned in a post earlier, many teams have "problems". Cincinatti is just having a few more than usual this year. I also believe, a contributing factor to the problems is the success they have had as of late. Granted, it's not as much as last year, but they're coming off some big wins. Does that in any way justify the problems that have occured? No, but problems are going happen on EVERY team.
TidesHoss32 Wrote:yeah....and?......anyways..i dont have to prove their a bunch of criminals, the Ohio Court system takes care of that for me

No, the Ohio Court system just proves that they have "a few" players on their team that need to shape up their act. You act like it's their whole team. You don't think players for the Steelers go out and drink after they win? I could almost gurantee that a few have been "over the legal limit" multiple times this year, they just didn't get caught.
Actually, I bet they have been drinking quite a bit more. Helps to ease all those losses..TongueirateSho
Gorn Wrote:No, the Ohio Court system just proves that they have "a few" players on their team that need to shape up their act. You act like it's their whole team. You don't think players for the Steelers go out and drink after they win? I could almost gurantee that a few have been "over the legal limit" multiple times this year, they just didn't get caught.
Actually, I bet they have been drinking quite a bit more. Helps to ease all those losses..TongueirateSho

I don't have a lot of time to post, I'll do it tomorrow or Wednesday in response to all the new posts....... But that part was funny, I don't care who you are!!!!:thatsfunn
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
yeah, those "few" players make up pretty much the starting line up...but you got me on the Steelers comment, lol cant say much to you there..
Gorn Wrote:No, the Ohio Court system just proves that they have "a few" players on their team that need to shape up their act. You act like it's their whole team. You don't think players for the Steelers go out and drink after they win? I could almost gurantee that a few have been "over the legal limit" multiple times this year, they just didn't get caught.
TidesHoss32 Wrote:yeah, those "few" players make up pretty much the starting line up...but you got me on the Steelers comment, lol cant say much to you there..

:Thumbs:
Not trying to pick at anyone with that comment, just trying to have some fun.:popcorn: :thatsfunn Confusedhh: