Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jaysean Paige
Page was good I won't deny that but Christian Cunningham is up for running as the southern conference player of the year(freshman). I would put him better than page. Emmanual owootoah started for Fresno st most of the year and lead them into a tie first in the mountain west. He is just a good may even better if you take his whole game into account with how he can run a team. All three of those are I think are good players.
No Independent for Perry They play at Breathitt County Wayne County Montgomery County Harlan County and Letcher Central...Home Games with Whitley County so far so I don't see this schedule as Independent. BullDog4Ever who Hazard Play???
Bulldogs4ever is such an awesome poster.

I enjoy the insightful comments and always appreciate that there is someone on here fighting the good fight for integrity and intelligence.
However, let's try to keep this thread on topic Smile
Hoghead we wont be playing you guys because your coaches are afraid to schedule us. Looks bad losing to class A school.
As for Jaysean Paige. Oowattoo was a better point guard than Jaysean. Christian Cunningham was a better point guard than Jaysean. BUT neither one of those guys are even in Jayseans league when it comes down to being an all out athlete. Jaysean Paige is a freak of nature. Jaysean is the better ALL AROUND player.
Like I said... let's keep it on topic.

Make a football thread or take it to PMs.

We seem to remain off-topic on the basketball threads anymore.
Bulldogs4Ever Wrote:Hatcher got Jaysean in at WV because hes good friends with Bob Huggins. Think Hatcher may of helped the kid more than some of you may think. Know more than you think Dore20.

Actually bob Huggins was recruiting jaysean way before he knew hatcher. Huggins is the reason that jaysean went to West Virginia and tried to get eligible before he came to perry central.
TaintAnewPat Wrote:Page was good I won't deny that but Christian Cunningham is up for running as the southern conference player of the year(freshman). I would put him better than page. Emmanual owootoah started for Fresno st most of the year and lead them into a tie first in the mountain west. He is just a good may even better if you take his whole game into account with how he can run a team. All three of those are I think are good players.

Paige could have went to either one of these schools and led them in scoring. West Virginia is a lot bigger program then either of those. Owootoah and Cunningham are really good players but not on the same level as Paige.
Bulldogs4Ever Wrote:Hoghead we wont be playing you guys because your coaches are afraid to schedule us. Looks bad losing to class A school.

Perry has tried to schedule hazard almost every year and hazard won't because they say they have nothing to gain which is ok
I was told Hatcher had one if not the best player this year in West Virginia and lost in the Regional Tournament. Bulldogs4ever. Perry was as good or better than Hazard the past few years even though we did not have a great record.
You couldn't give me owootoah and Cunningham for Paige.
TaintAnewPat Wrote:Page was good I won't deny that but Christian Cunningham is up for running as the southern conference player of the year(freshman). I would put him better than page. Emmanual owootoah started for Fresno st most of the year and lead them into a tie first in the mountain west. He is just a good may even better if you take his whole game into account with how he can run a team. All three of those are I think are good players.

You talking about the Christian Cunningham that graduated from Henry Clay! The same one that was ashamed to have a cordia diploma?