Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jaysean Paige
He might have never won a 54th district tournament game. But he won a NCAA tournament game today. Congrats
Coaching!!!
Here a kid that is good enough to play at West Virginia and start most the year but cant win a 54th district title and get one shot in the fourth quarter, so what that tell you about coaching
Buffalo should of gave Tray Gay a jersey before the game.
Hatcher was such a terrible coach.

More regional titles than any coach you can name on the sidelines in the 14th but people still want to run their mouth.
Everyone around here tried to judge Jaysean in that slow have court basketball, I always said from the first time I saw him play Hatcher was holding him back. Made it difficult to jusge his D-1 talent because of the coach he played for, Outside of Justice he's the the best player in the last several years.
Al Holland has 9 Hatcher have more than that
If you saying Hatcher was a better coach than Holland I say their about even, Hatcher only had 1 school in the first region that was more athlectic than his Graves or Marshall County teams and that was Tilghman. Calloway only been to the sweet 16 twice. And Hatcher won 1 Title at Perry because Letcher could not make free throws down the stretch. Hatcher had a Mr. Basketball candidate and lost in the first round of the district was rank 6th in the state at the time, hatcher was a good coach but not saying he was but he was not as great as people thinks he was.
Hatcher was a very good X and O's coach, he just couldn't adjust his coaching style to fit athletes such as Paige when he had them. To me thats what separates the good coaches from the great ones.
Congrats to Jaysean.
Yeah Hatcher really held him back. Jaysean had about a 1.0 GPA and enough credits to barely be a Sophomore. Ole Hatch took a chance in Jaysean when nobody else did. May be one of the reasons JPA lost hisposition at the BOE.
Bulldogs4Ever Wrote:Yeah Hatcher really held him back. Jaysean had about a 1.0 GPA and enough credits to barely be a Sophomore. Ole Hatch took a chance in Jaysean when nobody else did. May be one of the reasons JPA lost hisposition at the BOE.
You are obviously just a butthurt Hazard fan. Really shut up about things you know nothing about. This is a thread to congratulate Jaysean on playing in and winning a NCAA tournament game. Tell me how many Hazard alum are playin in the tourney? How many ever have?
Johnny Cox was a 2 time all-american and a national champion
Hope Jaysean Paige score a career high on national tv. :Cheerlead
Who is this and where does he play?
Real Badman Wrote:Who is this and where does he play?

Jaysean Paige plays for west Virginia....Also play at Perry County Central in high school. :popcorn:
Jaysean is the best player to play in the mountains in a long time. And hatcher was a good coach 15 years ago. He needed to adjust his style for his personel. Jaysean told me that hatcher told him to go to the wing and act like a decoy in the buckhorn game. Sounds kinda fishy to me that a coach would tell probably the best player in the state to act like a decoy
Jaysean is on his way to Sweet 16 to face KY!
Hatcher got Jaysean in at WV because hes good friends with Bob Huggins. Think Hatcher may of helped the kid more than some of you may think. Know more than you think Dore20.
Bulldogs4Ever is the saltiest hazard fan alive.
Jaysean vs UK wow
Geauxtigers and dore20 are kin. No doubt.
Bulldogs4Ever Wrote:Geauxtigers and dore20 are kin. No doubt.

Nope, guess again. Better check your 'sources'.
Paige is a special player. Hazard fans aren't salty at Jaysean. Jaysean got beat first round of district and so Hazard could fans could care less. Plus, Jaysean is not from Perry he's from New York.
Congratulations to Jaysean. Heston Beverly taught him well.
UK#24 Wrote:Paige is a special player. Hazard fans aren't salty at Jaysean. Jaysean got beat first round of district and so Hazard could fans could care less. Plus, Jaysean is not from Perry he's from New York.

I didn't say all Hazard fans, just one in particular, i'm sure the rest of the Hazard faithful could care less.
You guys going to go Independent in football at PCC next year Geaxtigers?
Bulldogs4Ever Wrote:You guys going to go Independent in football at PCC next year Geaxtigers?

I don't know why we would considering the fact that we just hired one of the best coaches in the state.
Just asking Geuxtigers. Heard you were playing McCreary Central.
Bulldogs4Ever Wrote:Just asking Geuxtigers. Heard you were playing McCreary Central.

The only games I know we have for sure are our district games and those currently listed on the khsaa website.