Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pulaski County 2015
jim rome Wrote:Great question bjdoug. I would much rather have seen South Western play Jeffersonville rather than Harlan County. Running clock before halftime, feel sorry for Coach Creek in his opener.

:Thumbs::biglmao:
Iam4thecats Wrote:I'm going to do you a favor in time for you to get word to Riley or maybe coach Hines. Riley throws a lot of screens and does a nice job on sprint out passes. He is not a pocket passer, doesn't read progressions, and that makes him easier to defend. If they didn't play on the end of the state with such simplified pass defenses maybe he would have been forced to get better by now I don't know. Highlands knows how to defend the pass, Cov Cath knows how to defend the pass, Larry French played Catholic for years against much better qb's than Riley Hall and whomever comes out of the west will have defended some passes this year, (BG,Owensboro, Christian Co) If you want to repeat work on some of your weaknesses.

Well let me run right out and get the word to Coach Hines and Riley. I'm so glad an expert like you is willing to help out little ole Pulaski County. Maybe you should become a coach at Pulaski. We might could win a game or two with someone like you coaching.
Demarcus ware Wrote:Answer me this kid, how many years did it take PC to finally win one? HC has been a school for a whole what? 7 years? In that 7 years pc has been HC little bitch. I'll give you your one title but thats all you're getting now with the big dogs back in 5A. Then its back to the bottom where you've been until your one or two years. Enjoy it while it last, try to humble yourself cause I can promise its not gonna last then you will run away and never come back again. Now get in bed before your mom finds out you're still up on a school night.

Harlan County and Pulaski County have played 5 times in their history. Harlan has won 3, Pulaski 2.
2010 Pulaski 40, Harlan Co 7
2010 Region Title Game - Harlan Co 35, Pulaski 21
2011 1st Round Playoffs - Harlan Co 20, Pulaski 0
2012 Region Title Game - Harlan Co 46, Pulaski 12
2014 1st Round Playoffs - Pulaski 42, Harlan Co 20
The total points in the five games adds up like this:
Pulaski - 115
Harlan - 124
It would seem that this series is quite even. Pulaski has also been in 6 of the last 11 Region Title Games.
(2003,2009,2010,2012,2013,2014), so they have played winning football a lot longer than "one or two years." Let's just hope Pulaski and Harlan County get to play each other again this fall.
Demary Ware where is your state title ring the only ring that matters! Pulaski County state champs. Harlan county 2-9 hahahaha
I m hearing really good things . Coach hines and his staff are very confident this team can win back to back titles . The team is really focused I feel bad for the teams that have to play them.
Maroon State Champs Wrote:Demary Ware where is your state title ring the only ring that matters! Pulaski County state champs. Harlan county 2-9 hahahaha

everybody knows where your ring is.
Maroon State Champs Wrote:I m hearing really good things . Coach hines and his staff are very confident this team can win back to back titles . The team is really focused I feel bad for the teams that have to play them.

I feel bad for them.well not really.actually I'll probably laugh when they get hammered in the playoffs.
Maroon State Champs Wrote:2a was weak back then grandpa. Stop living in the past, live in the now even if the present has looked bleak for along time :biglmao:

2014 Maroon state champs it ain't 1991 anymore gramps

The irony of calling 2a weak back in the 90s, when their were only 4 classes. Have you looked at the 5a class the last 5 years?! It's horrible! Absolutely horrible! Weakest class in KY by far. It's a good thing PC got that state when they did. Gonna be much tougher going forward. Oh and Danville in the 90s would of smoked just about everyone in 5a right now. That's a fact Jack!
ataclance Wrote:The irony of calling 2a weak back in the 90s, when their were only 4 classes. Have you looked at the 5a class the last 5 years?! It's horrible! Absolutely horrible! Weakest class in KY by far. It's a good thing PC got that state when they did. Gonna be much tougher going forward. Oh and Danville in the 90s would of smoked just about everyone in 5a right now. That's a fact Jack!

Danville would never smoke Highlands.
pjdoug Wrote:I feel bad for them.well not really.actually I'll probably laugh when they get hammered in the playoffs.

At least they will be in the playoffs.:biglmao:
ataclance Wrote:The irony of calling 2a weak back in the 90s, when their were only 4 classes. Have you looked at the 5a class the last 5 years?! It's horrible! Absolutely horrible! Weakest class in KY by far. It's a good thing PC got that state when they did. Gonna be much tougher going forward. Oh and Danville in the 90s would of smoked just about everyone in 5a right now. That's a fact Jack!

I agree 5A was probably the weakest class the last five years...in the East. There's been some pretty good football in Western Kentucky. Bowling Green, John Hardin, Warren Central, Graves County, and Madisonville North Hopkins would have given the Eastern teams a fit. JMO but I think it's true.
adopted purple Wrote:I agree 5A was probably the weakest class the last five years...in the East. There's been some pretty good football in Western Kentucky. Bowling Green, John Hardin, Warren Central, Graves County, and Madisonville North Hopkins would have given the Eastern teams a fit. JMO but I think it's true.

Theres a difference in weak as in teams win this class could win more games against this class, and overall, the level of football for that size isn't good so overall, its a weak class, which is what I think.

During the last realignment, theres no way I would have taken 1A or 2A over 5A as a whole. If you lined the teams up 1 through 32 and played the games, 5A wins more of those games. However, 5A has been a big disappointment as far as really good teams, much like 4A will be for this alignment.

I would have taken Bowling Green over anyone in the entire state a couple of those years. The west had some good 5A football for a few of those years. The East had good teams at best.
Lilly Wrote:Anyone who would display a Somerset S like superman after last year should not address me( STATE CHAMPS). Heck even Whitley could beat Somerset.....:devilflam

I would imagine Whitley has a much better win percentage against Somerset than Pulaski does....:eyeroll: In fact, I don't know the all time series between the two, but id say Somerset probably holds the advantage over Pulaski don't they?
Maroon State Champs Wrote:get out of here with your none sense. We would beat BG by at least 14 this year. I hope we do play you guys so you can that yap shut. We are the state champs and more talented and experienced than last year. stop talking about the past, live in the present.

Good luck come playoffs. If you were to win region, beat Highlands, and then beat BG, I wont mention another thing about your Maroons this year.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:I would imagine Whitley has a much better win percentage against Somerset than Pulaski does....:eyeroll: In fact, I don't know the all time series between the two, but id say Somerset probably holds the advantage over Pulaski don't they?

she wont like hearing that.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Good luck come playoffs. If you were to win region, beat Highlands, and then beat BG, I wont mention another thing about your Maroons this year.

Maroons will be sitting at home listening to the radio.
pjdoug Wrote:Maroons will be sitting at home listening to the radio.

:truestory: