Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Highlands Schedule next year?
samson81 Wrote:Grant Co. rounds out the district schedule.

Heard otherwise...is it true Grant Co. is bowing out of district play? And is Grant Co. as a result a forfeit?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
Spirit100 Wrote:.......this from someone who claims they could lose to Cooper.

Blau and Dig It must be on a cruise or the wives cut off their .........internet access! Confusednicker:

Cooper beating Highlands is a big reach. However, what has my attention is no one has debunked it. Which gives other Highlands opponents next season hope!

Keep underestimating Cooper. Ryle did again last year just as they did in 2012 and what did it get them? Both times multiple score losses
HHellBird Wrote:Keep underestimating Cooper. Ryle did again last year just as they did in 2012 and what did it get them? Both times multiple score losses
Ryle? The same Ryle team that has had losing seasons 3 years in a row? Why is Ryle the barometer for how good Cooper may or may not be? Highlands may be down, but they will handle Cooper.
HHellBird Wrote:Keep underestimating Cooper. Ryle did again last year just as they did in 2012 and what did it get them? Both times multiple score losses

Ryle and Cooper sucks!
Hey, there's HellBird and UkFan. Miss you guys over on the other site. Actually only one of you.

And for those asking, Grant Co is not bailing on district games like they requested. Highlands will be playing them this year and next
tdyballgame Wrote:Hey, there's HellBird and UkFan. Miss you guys over on the other site. Actually only one of you.

And for those asking, Grant Co is not bailing on district games like they requested. Highlands will be playing them this year and next

You mean the other site that thinks Drew Barker is the best qb ever? Hahaha
I am interested to see how Weinrick. Does now. That was basically Dales team. Similar to when Tubby Smith won National Championship with Pitinos team
bo67 Wrote:I am interested to see how Weinrick. Does now. That was basically Dales team. Similar to when Tubby Smith won National Championship with Pitinos team

Are you kidding me with this nonsense? Bo don't know football should be your name. How was this Dale's team? Did Hoge play a full season at QB for Dale? NO Did Griffin Urlage play running back for Dale? NO Did Matt Gall and Bo Hebel play offensive line for Dale? NO Did Jared Dougherty play linebacker for Dale? NO Did Austin Beal get to play at all under Dale? NO Did Highlands run the same offense as they did under Dale? NO

Your sour grapes stuff gets older by the day. You said last year at this time they would struggle and then they win a state title and you are on the bandwagon and have all of these senior players that are telling you how great you were. Come'on man.