Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Highlands Schedule next year?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ive heard SK and Lou StX.
Dixie, Cov Cath and Mason are for sure.
Anyone know who else the birds will play in 2015?
Grant Co. rounds out the district schedule.
I really wish JC and FTH could get a home and away going for future years to come.
Don't know the dates yet, but these are the teams:
Cooper
Campbell County
Scott County
Ryle
Louisville St. Xavier
Simon Kenton
Boone County
CovCath
Dixie Heights
Grant County

All 6A teams outside of the district schedule.
No more Elder? We should always do a GCL team.
Can't wait for the Highlands / Ryle rivalry renewal!
TNT-MB1 Wrote:Can't wait for the Highlands / Ryle rivalry renewal!

Yeah they played twice a year for a while... that was weird never got that.
birdman44 Wrote:Yeah they played twice a year for a while... that was weird never got that.

Pretty sure that was all due to Ryle. Highlands was having trouble getting teams to play them and Ryle offered to fill two holes on the schedule. Seemed to be something of a "get rick quick" scheme in the Elliott days.
high lads Confusednicker:
Can't wait to watch SK crush Highlands!
UK1fan Wrote:Can't wait to watch SK crush Highlands!

:please: 1-25
Blau Vogel Wrote::please: 1-25

Highlands won't be able to stop Racke and Powell.
UK1fan Wrote:Highlands won't be able to stop Racke and Powell.

:please: Like Dixie wasn't going to be able to? - TWICE!

Welcome to BIG BOY non-district football.
Will see!
UK1fan Wrote:Will see!

What are you doing hanging out over here? SUSPENDED somewhere else? AGAIN???:trolldad2:
Can you dig it? Wrote:What are you doing hanging out over here? SUSPENDED somewhere else? AGAIN???:trolldad2:

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :lmao:
All very good games Scott, Ryle, St.X and Cov. Cath will be interesting
Is Ryle going to be good?
Can you dig it? Wrote:Pretty sure that was all due to Ryle. Highlands was having trouble getting teams to play them and Ryle offered to fill two holes on the schedule. Seemed to be something of a "get rick quick" scheme in the Elliott days.

Yes on the "get rich quick" scheme but it didn't work for them. :biggrin:

Never bank on one player. Football is a TEAM sport. Ryle learned the hard way.TongueirateSho
Merry Christmas to all.
Happy new year.
Highlands could get beat the first game of the season. Cooper is loaded. You heard it first here
Week 14 they will be playing Southwestern
bo67 Wrote:Highlands could get beat the first game of the season. Cooper is loaded. You heard it first here

Did you not say this nonsense last year and then were quick to jump on the wagon when the train started rolling.
I don't even remember who they played first last year. I didnt jump on S--- But I know what Cooper has coming back. Mr Nonsense lol
Starting this month I will be spending some time with the senior state champs. Look forward to it. And get their take on next years Highlands team and the teams they play.
bo67 Wrote:Starting this month I will be spending some time with the senior state champs. Look forward to it. And get their take on next years Highlands team and the teams they play.
.......this from someone who claims they could lose to Cooper.

Blau and Dig It must be on a cruise or the wives cut off their .........internet access! Confusednicker:

Cooper beating Highlands is a big reach. However, what has my attention is no one has debunked it. Which gives other Highlands opponents next season hope!
kcfan#1 Wrote:All very good games Scott, Ryle, St.X and Cov. Cath will be interesting

Those games are not cakewalks. Could be some tarnishes on the record in there.
Fear the Nation Wrote:Those games are not cakewalks. Could be some tarnishes on the record in there.

Makes no difference as long as they're still playing the first week of December.
Can you dig it? Wrote:Makes no difference as long as they're still playing the first week of December.

So true..,. It's all about how you finish...
Pages: 1 2