Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville Football Team 06'
Congrats to Pikeville on the season...Ended sooner than what I thought, but these seniors have nothing to hang their heads over!
Won in the Trenches Wrote:I disagree, we set our standards high and said that it would be a mediocre season if we didnt make it to Louisville.

I have to agree with this.... Pikeville set's their standards high each year in every thing they do
And that is why Pikeville is Pikeville! They had a pretty good year. WIsh the Seniors the best in whatever they follow to do!
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:And that is why Pikeville is Pikeville! They had a pretty good year. WIsh the Seniors the best in whatever they follow to do!
Yes they did and goodluck to you in the future.
g/l with next season guys and keep ur heads up
why dont you start a thread about how great it was giving WATER to the Pikeville guys that actually got to PLAY? Trashtalkin benchwarmers
jetpilot Wrote:Hard to read any Pikeville thread without you in there wasting space. Why don't you start a thread about when Jenkins will ever have a winning team and devote all your time and energy to that thread???Confusedhh:Confusedhh:Confusedhh:
Pikeville's team will be scary next year....From what I understand they'll be returning the twins and also #3???? This team will be unreal next year it's untelling how far they may go....
vineboy4life Wrote:Pikeville's team will be scary next year....From what I understand they'll be returning the twins and also #3???? This team will be unreal next year it's untelling how far they may go....

Yes Pikeville will have around 25 seniors or more next year, they return ALOT of talent, should be great next year
Great season this year. Good luck next year, can we say total domination! Some records might be broke next year.
how is pikevilles line going ot be next year
football_fan Wrote:Great season this year. Good luck next year, can we say total domination! Some records might be broke next year.

Just what are you basing your total domination on?? What from this year did you see that would make them so great next year?? I respect your "optimism" but are you being realistic?? Yes, they have some studs returning, but these same studs were held pretty much in check this year in crunch time.....weren't they??
bball fan Wrote:Just what are you basing your total domination on?? What from this year did you see that would make them so great next year?? I respect your "optimism" but are you being realistic?? Yes, they have some studs returning, but these same studs were held pretty much in check this year in crunch time.....weren't they??

Just because they were this year dosen't mean they will be next year :thumpsup:
25 Seniors, all of which except a slim few get loads of time on O and D
This team won't be all seniors next year ethier, we will have junior and sophmore play makers as well, possibly even freshman that could rotate in a few plays to relieve the starters... Pikeville will deff. have the talent and numbers for next year
dfblackcat53 Wrote:how is pikevilles line going ot be next year

Pikeville lost both guards and a d-end on defense last year, but two guards that got significant playing time will be there to take their place, as well as two d-ends that could rotate in the for the lost spot

On offense, they lost a guard and a tackel, but our center is going to take the tackels spot and a guy that got alot of PT on 2-3 diff. positions on the line will take center, and the guard spot will be open, but they should find someone to play it easily

Other than that, all the skill positions should be filled, the line was the only big loss to this years graduating class.
g/l next year
Thanx, goodluck to you guys as well
vineboy4life Wrote:Pikeville's team will be scary next year....From what I understand they'll be returning the twins and also #3???? This team will be unreal next year it's untelling how far they may go....
We heard the same thing about this year. Rolleyes
bball fan Wrote:Just what are you basing your total domination on?? What from this year did you see that would make them so great next year?? I respect your "optimism" but are you being realistic?? Yes, they have some studs returning, but these same studs were held pretty much in check this year in crunch time.....weren't they??

Well they are returning 25 seniors next year not to mention their whole backfield. Pikeville had alot of big yardage plays this year that was called back because of penalities. The main thing I was basing the "TOTAL DOMANATION" on was there district next year, no disrespect to those teams but Pikeville could beat them everyone of them by no less than 20 and thats an understatment. I'm not sayin they can't be beat, but the players coming back and the new district you will be hearing about Pikeville ALOT! Just my opinion though. Rolleyes

By the way I'm not a big Pikeville fan I just call'em like I see'em.:thumpsup:
98 Wrote:We heard the same thing about this year. Rolleyes
And they will just keep getting older, smarter, stronger, and faster. :devilflam
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

No, they were NOT held in check in crunch time. Think of the games they lost, Henry Clay, Belfry, East Jessamine, and finally Hazard. In each of every one of these games (minus Hazard where SEVERAL yards were negated due to penalties) Harmon alone had well over 100 yards rushing. He will be d*mn good next year.
do you know who is in the pikeville bracket next year
TOO HYPE Wrote:do you know who is in the pikeville bracket next year

You mean the 1A playoff bracket for next year?
TOO HYPE Wrote:do you know who is in the pikeville bracket next year
If you mean District, it is: Pikeville, Paintsville, Betsy Layne, South Floyd, Allen Central, and Phelps.
The Panthers had a good year. The losses of Mayo and Shurtleff to injuries kept them from having a great year.
Goodluck next year Pikeville...Run the table and go deep in playoffs.