Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pikeville Football Team 06'
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Guys, you've had a great season.... You all put in so much work in the offseason, and even more in the regular season. I know more than half the programs state wide don't put in near as much time as you guys have this year. To all the seniors from this past year, Ryan "Schmegal" Shurtleff, Casey Rowe, Brad "Furby" Bryant, Jacob Sword, Issac Saunders, Nick Kimberlin, Mitch Jackson, John Mayo, and Max Pafunda, you've shown tremendous leadership this year and laid the building blocks for next year, the program and fans will deeply miss you guys, you don't know what you all meant to everyone. Thanks for four great years of football and a life time of friendship, and to the rest of the team, hold you head up guys!
Let's hit the weight's hard this offseason and get ready for the next!
Panther#42 Wrote:Guys, you've had a great season.... You all put in so much work in the offseason, and even more in the regular season. I know more than half the programs state wide don't put in near as much time as you guys have this year. To all the seniors from this past year, Ryan "Schmegal" Shurtleff, Casey Rowe, Brad "Furby" Bryant, Jacob Sword, Issac Saunders, Nick Kimberlin, Mitch Jackson, John Mayo, and Max Pafunda, you've shown tremendous leadership this year and laid the building blocks for next year, the program and fans will deeply miss you guys, you don't know what you all meant to everyone. Thanks for four great years of football and a life time of friendship, and to the rest of the team, hold you head up guys!

You left out Jordan Tibbs.
Damn I asked around before I posted that and everyone was saying we had around 8 or 9 seniors this years, but I could have sworn we had 10... But anyways, everyone I left out another important senior from this years season, Jordan Tibbs, as woninthe trenches corrected me on it, my appologies to Tibbs.
Great Season Pikeville
HOOO-RAHHH...Panthers!
Jacob Sword is a class act!
They're all a class act...GREAT bunch of guys to play with and know
To play with??..Did you play?
I played with these guys my fresman and sophmore year, but I didn't play this year
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:To play with??..Did you play?

Hard to read any Pikeville thread without you in there wasting space. Why don't you start a thread about when Jenkins will ever have a winning team and devote all your time and energy to that thread???Confusedhh:Confusedhh:Confusedhh:
jetpilot Wrote:Hard to read any Pikeville thread without you in there wasting space. Why don't you start a thread about when Jenkins will ever have a winning team and devote all your time and energy to that thread???Confusedhh:Confusedhh:Confusedhh:
And how do you get this?? What have I said about you..get over it!
Who all is p-ville losing, i know you listed there names b4 but what #'s did they wear? And jus wantin to know is #72 all-state or is that jus rumors
good luck in the future guys!
Panther#42 Wrote:Guys, you've had a great season.... You all put in so much work in the offseason, and even more in the regular season. I know more than half the programs state wide don't put in near as much time as you guys have this year. To all the seniors from this past year, Ryan "Schmegal" Shurtleff, Casey Rowe, Brad "Furby" Bryant, Jacob Sword, Issac Saunders, Nick Kimberlin, Mitch Jackson, John Mayo, and Max Pafunda, you've shown tremendous leadership this year and laid the building blocks for next year, the program and fans will deeply miss you guys, you don't know what you all meant to everyone. Thanks for four great years of football and a life time of friendship, and to the rest of the team, hold you head up guys!
Im proud of all these seniors and this whole team for the work that you guys put in this year and I know after this tough loss that you might think its all for nothing but believe me its not. Youre not the first Pikeville team thats lost a tough game and, unfortunately, you wont be the last. Trust me one day youll look back on this and be proud cause you gave it everything you had and did all you could do. Its not gonna make it hurt any less (I know) but you will be able to live with it. Just remember Seniors tradition never graduates.
player_5622 Wrote:Who all is p-ville losing, i know you listed there names b4 but what #'s did they wear? And jus wantin to know is #72 all-state or is that jus rumors

Casey Rowe is #72, haven't heard anything about him being all-state, but it wouldn't suprise me if he made it D-Guard
Jordan Tibbs is #70 O-Tackel
Jacob Sword is #1 Corner Back/ WR
John Mayo is #8 MLB/QB
Ryan Shurtleff is # 68 D-End/O-Guard
Max Pafunda is #20 Kicker
Issac Saunders is #45 D-End/TE
Brad Bryant is #50 O/D Guard
Mitch Jackson is #11 Corner/WR
Nick Kimberlin is #64 O/D Guard

I think I got all the senior's #'s and positions right, someone correct me if im wrong
Panther#42 Wrote:Casey Rowe is #72, haven't heard anything about him being all-state, but it wouldn't suprise me if he made it D-Guard
Jordan Tibbs is #70 O-Tackel
Jacob Sword is #1 Corner Back/ WR
John Mayo is #8 MLB/QB
Ryan Shurtleff is # 68 D-End/O-Guard
Max Pafunda is #20 Kicker
Issac Saunders is #45 D-End/TE
Brad Bryant is #50 O/D Guard
Mitch Jackson is #11 Corner/WR
Nick Kimberlin is #64 O/D Guard

I think I got all the senior's #'s and positions right, someone correct me if im wrong

I love all you guys.
Great season Panthers and its a shame that we don't get to come down there for the Region Title game this year!!!

Is the Honkaer's coming back next year or are they seniors?
Congrats on a great season....
Gridiron Wrote:Great season Panthers and its a shame that we don't get to come down there for the Region Title game this year!!!

Is the Honkaer's coming back next year or are they seniors?

Oh, they'll be back, along with Harmon...They'll be a force to reckon with next year :devilflam
Won in the Trenches Wrote:Oh, they'll be back, along with Harmon...They'll be a force to reckon with next year :devilflam

Yes, I knew Harmon was only a sophmore but I wasn't for sure for Tim and Ted Honaker. By all means they will be a force to reckon with. It will be Pikevilles region for a long time to come!!!
Gridiron Wrote:Yes, I knew Harmon was only a sophmore but I wasn't for sure for Tim and Ted Honaker. By all means they will be a force to reckon with. It will be Pikevilles region for a long time to come!!!

Especially since Somerset is moving up Smile :1: :howdy:
Won in the Trenches Wrote:Especially since Somerset is moving up Smile :1: :howdy:

Haha true
Gridiron Wrote:Haha true

Just wish I had a couple more years :Sad04:
good job pikeville on a great season, you all are a very talented and good football team. Best of luck for next year.
Gridiron Wrote:Yes, I knew Harmon was only a sophmore but I wasn't for sure for Tim and Ted Honaker. By all means they will be a force to reckon with. It will be Pikevilles region for a long time to come!!!

That's for sure! Pikeville will have around 25 seniors come next year! ALL of which get playing time!
great job this year...it was a ton of fun to go cheer on the maroon and white
Yeah...Pikeville had a great season...they're losing alot of talent, but their bringing back alot of talent too...so i think they'll have more successful season's to come...great season!
LineBacker #3 Wrote:Yeah...Pikeville had a great season...they're losing alot of talent, but their bringing back alot of talent too...so i think they'll have more successful season's to come...great season!

I disagree, we set our standards high and said that it would be a mediocre season if we didnt make it to Louisville.
Won in the Trenches Wrote:Just wish I had a couple more years :Sad04:
I wish you did too.
Good Job fellas
Pages: 1 2