Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Covington Catholic @ Johnson Central 4A Playoffs 2nd round
Peaches Wrote:Fat fingers and old age. I'm not the guy in my mid 20's or early 30's that loves soap operas for men (wrestling) and plays with ninja turtles. What is your excuse?

I wasn't a turtles fan.....

Guilty as charged!!! Saturday mornings at the Fiction residence started off with WCW wrestling followed by WWF wrestling and ended with The Real Ghostbusters.

Excuse for what???
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
Pulp Fiction i am very dissappointed in you picking pikeville to beat williamsburg in the final in the east in 1A. But hey thats ok. :Cheerlead

Johnson Central 42
Covington Catholic 35

:Wave::Wave:
64SUR Wrote:Pulp Fiction i am very dissappointed in you picking pikeville to beat williamsburg in the final in the east in 1A. But hey thats ok. :Cheerlead

Johnson Central 42
Covington Catholic 35

:Wave::Wave:

I'm shocked that somebody actually reads my posts!

64SUR... you are my new favorite BGR member!!! :notworthy :worthy:
Go Williamsburg!!! WIN STATE!
bluedad1 Wrote:Not sure I follow you when you state "Cov Cath could be pulling something shady."

Kidding mostly, but if they pulled Wags early to make sure he wasn't injured further then put him on crutches as a smokescreen, I'd have no problem with that small bit of subterfuge. I don't expect that. I wish the Colonels the best on Friday night. If the drive wasn't what it is and the weather was cooperating more it's a game that I'd consider checking out, but I plan to stay safe and warm at home instead.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Cannon Still Roars.....
Can you dig it? Wrote:Also, a healthy CovCath POUNDED Dixie early in the year. Dixie then bulldozed Beechwood. How does that figure into the calculus of playoff football?:biggrin:

Yeah it is strange who can beat who. showing up to every game is key.
Comes down to a couple questions: is JC hiding in the puffy schedule? Is Cov Cath still too banged up? Also, when it came to bigboy games this year Cov Cath has a bad record. Dixie is their one impressive win and I think Dixie gelled after that loss. The red colonels would pound the blue colonels at this point in time.

Anyways Im thinkn
JC 31
CC 28
Covington Catholic IMO is the 2nd best 4a squad in the state. Their defense stopped a potent Bluebird offense for a half earlier in the year and will do worse to JC. This game will be a no doubter and set up a rematch with Highlands that will have a much different outcome than the first meeting. A statement will be made tonight to Highlands that CCH is back and is coming after you. Johnson Central is all fluff with a cupcake schedule. It's the same ole song and dance every year......another beatdown in the making. Look forward to seeing the NKY power in a rematch with their archrivals. Go Colonels
whackem'n'stackem Wrote:Covington Catholic IMO is the 2nd best 4a squad in the state. Their defense stopped a potent Bluebird offense for a half earlier in the year and will do worse to JC. This game will be a no doubter and set up a rematch with Highlands that will have a much different outcome than the first meeting. A statement will be made tonight to Highlands that CCH is back and is coming after you. Johnson Central is all fluff with a cupcake schedule. It's the same ole song and dance every year......another beatdown in the making. Look forward to seeing the NKY power in a rematch with their archrivals. Go Colonels

I agree with you that I would not be surprised if CCH puts a beat down on JC, but I do not see a close game in a rematch between CCH/HHS. HHS made them look very, very bad in first matchup when they were at full strength. If rematch happens, I think HHS puts the game away in first half.
Roll Call.....

Who will be there tonight?
DO NOT BE MISINFORMED.....
WSIP 98.9 is JC'S radio station.

Some other discussion board has the wrong radio dial listed.
Pulp Fiction Wrote:Roll Call.....

Will be at the Highlands game, but keep the updates coming, we will be following them closely.
Pulp Fiction Wrote:Roll Call.....

Will be at the Pikeville game. But definitely will be checking in on the Johnson Central score.
whackem'n'stackem Wrote:Covington Catholic IMO is the 2nd best 4a squad in the state. Their defense stopped a potent Bluebird offense for a half earlier in the year and will do worse to JC. This game will be a no doubter and set up a rematch with Highlands that will have a much different outcome than the first meeting. A statement will be made tonight to Highlands that CCH is back and is coming after you. Johnson Central is all fluff with a cupcake schedule. It's the same ole song and dance every year......another beatdown in the making. Look forward to seeing the NKY power in a rematch with their archrivals. Go Colonels

Well, look who decided to finally crawl out from the woodwork and pop off his gums....

And just how would you know the first thing about any of it to begin with?:popcorn:
the Catholics are coming JC can you do it this time I say yes, yes, yes,
*****BREAKING NEWS*****

It's COLD in Johnsonville!!!!
Pulp Fiction Wrote:*****BREAKING NEWS*****

It's COLD in Johnsonville!!!!

Hopefully playing all those Saturday afternoon games in the warm sun has made 'em go a little soft in the cold. Smile
Good luck Johnson Central !
i also picked JC the last time and "drank the Kool Aid" so I guess I'm picking CC. I hope JC wins but just think they will be too much.