Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jenkins @Williamsburg 11-07
baseball1974 Wrote:I don't understand why Jenkins still has program anymore? Aren't they right beside Letcher Central? They should have consolidated with the others. Are any of their athletic programs good? However, as bad as they are they'd absolutely beat the Fulton teams. If you take both Fulton teams and add their points scored together and combine them, they still don't equal Jenkins' total for the year. The Fulton teams would only have a chance of beating Knott Central and Phelps but that's it.

Why does Williamsburg have a program? aren't they right beside Whitley County?:biggrin:
pjdoug Wrote:Why does Williamsburg have a program? aren't they right beside Whitley County?:biggrin:

Good point. They might as well pack it in too because I don't see a title in their future either.
Corbin and Williamsburg are both in Whitley County so they can be Whitley County middle schools
pjdoug Wrote:Corbin and Williamsburg are both in Whitley County so they can be Whitley County middle schools

Yea I guess that could be the case, but I've never seen a situation where the middle school teams could put running clocks on the high school squad.
Jenkins is an independent school. They have a legit softball program that is a 14th region power. Football has never been their strong suit. Neon and Whitesburg were the Belfry and Pikeville of Letcher.
Whitesburg used to turn out some excellent football teams.
E's Army Wrote:Whitesburg used to turn out some excellent football teams.

Up until their last six years or so they were always very competitive with anybody they played. That was one of the toughest places to go into and play. They watered down their schedule their last few years and was able to get a couple 8 win seasons, but towards the last six or seven years if they made the playoffs it was always a first round loss.
Jenkins has 2 chances in this game, slim and none, slim just left town.
The Burg offense should have little trouble putting up big numbers quick...
W'Burg-69
Jenkins-0
baseball1974 Wrote:Yea I guess that could be the case, but I've never seen a situation where the middle school teams could put running clocks on the high school squad.

:hilarious:
Williamsburg - 55

Jenkins - 0
jackets by a lot
Throwitdown Wrote:I'm talking about the whole schedule ...... IDIOT !!!! You say what you opinions are and I'll give mine IDIOT !!! That's what's wrong on this site just a few people always think there right but your not IDIOT !!

Just take A deep breath let about halfe out You will come out of this I promise I will say that we can overlook You since you have only 25 pqst you will learn. You may want to add A large glass of Koolaid.