Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prestonsburg/Sheldon Clark Updates
Pburg- 21
SC- 6
with about 4 min to go in the 3rd
wooderson Wrote:You are absolutely correct in that statement. Kind of puzzling at times though, isnt it?

Yes sir. But thats why I love football.
Here comes SC. Man that brings back bad memories.
BTW, what radio station is this game on and is it being streamed on the internet?
95.5. i dont know what the stream is on the internet
Prestonsburg 28
Sheldon Clark 6
Welcome to the best site in town! If you need anything, just let me know.
Score looks somewhat similar to an earlier game this year(29-7) before a certain team collapsed. Really dont like to remember that game but it does look similar.
Very surprising, I thought it would be a good game. But the Cards have still got a lot of time to make a comeback like they did in the Belfry game.
And now P-burg just got an INT in the end zone. It's looking grim...
Crow is looking like the entree of choice on BGR tonight. Myself included.
Boy I was wrong about this game. I picked P-Burg by 1 td.
Benchwarmer Wrote:Boy I was wrong about this game. I picked P-Burg by 1 td.

Man you dont know wrong. Most on here were predicting a big SC win. :ChairHit:
any one know the score?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak; courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen - Winston Churchill
well, this isnt looking so good..
28- pburg
6- sc
Prestonsburg 28
Sheldon Clark 6
Prestonsburg- 35
Sheldon Clark- 6
shew...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak; courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen - Winston Churchill
Turn out the lights cuz the party is over Cards. Your state title made it....well no where. LOL
Sad....sad...sad...
At least they gave it their best shot.... in my book, SC is still the better team.
Sc just isn't playing their best game!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I will have crow. I just left the game and it was not a pretty sight. SC doesn't look like they wan't to win. They seem to be fighting amognst each other. Derrosett seems to be one step a head of Hager all night. But maybe they will make a comeback. But I think I will go ahead and get my crow ready.
Greazer4life Wrote:At least they gave it their best shot.... in my book, sc is still the better team

If SC don't come back there can't even be an agruement who the better team is. A team can get lucky once. But you don't get lucky with two wins in the same season.
Greazer4life Wrote:At least they gave it their best shot.... in my book, sc is still the better team

I hope youre not serious. Lets see, P-burg beats SC not once but TWICE with the last one being a blow out and you still think SC is the better team? Not sure on your reasoning.
Smile
Looks like Pburg will be coming to Belfry next week
If sc loses this game, does that mean they have no more games?
Yes!
Welcome to the best site in town! If you need anything, just let me know.
Greazer4life Wrote:If sc loses this game, does that mean they have no more games?

yes it will be over for them
What was that last penalty on Sheldon Clark for?