Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prestonsburg/Sheldon Clark Updates
The only score Ive been able to get at this point.

Prestonsburg 21
Sheldon Clark 0

A little surprising.
Yea, I'm pretty upset about it. Very disappointing.
Big Daddy #78 Wrote:Yea, I'm pretty upset about it. Very disappointing.

I would say you arent the only disappointed SC fan at this point in the game. There's a lot of time to go though and just like the Belfry game SC is never out of it.
Yeah this wasn't what i expected!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak; courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen - Winston Churchill
Prestonsburg up 21-0 at the half, but this is far from over. We seen what happened to Belfry. Hopefully Prestonsburg remembers that game and will not let this happen to them.
BCF4L Wrote:Prestonsburg up 21-0 at the half, but this is far from over. We seen what happened to Belfry. Hopefully Prestonsburg remembers that game and will not let this happen to them.

They need to do what Belfry forgot to do in that second half. Stay aggressive and stay fundamentally sound(tackle) and they will be okay.
I have faith in the Cards. Dials gives crazy speeches at halftime and it somehow getsa them fired up. Take the East Ridge game for example. The score was really close at half then Cards came out 2nd half scored like 3-4 tds and didnt let ER score anymore during the game. SC can easily make a comeback.
I made a joke on the Russell/East thread but this really is a shocker, SC down 21-0.
I think sc will make a comeback... they'll be pumped after half time...:Thumbs:
No comeback tonight guys but you all have the best middle school team around.
Old school Dawg Wrote:No comeback tonight guys but you all have the best middle school team around.

lol well thanks. But people also said no comeback against Belfry. We'll see in the 2nd half.
definantly!! i have faith in SC!
I think Pburg really improved and have the momentum.Your right about a SC comeback but I just dont think it will happen.But for your sake I hope they do big daddy.Go Cards
Greazer4life Wrote:definantly!! i have faith in SC!
Have faith in no man.
It appears that P-burg has the Cards' number this year!
Welcome to the best site in town! If you need anything, just let me know.
A possible Pburg win over Belfry if they survive tonight.
BelfryJustice Wrote:It appears that P-burg has the Cards' number this year!

Possibly but hopefully not. Really wanting to see a Belfry-SC rematch.
Well, PHS looks as if they match up well against SC......Shocking to me the score is.
Twitter: @tc_analytics

If someone thinks that cant happen they must have an injury to the brain.
Old school Dawg Wrote:If someone thinks that cant happen they must have an injury to the brain.
I was talking about a Pburg win over Belfry.
I would love to see a Sheldon Clark Belfry rematch... I didn't even get to see the first game! I have a feeling it would be wild... but SC is playing better in the 3rd.
21 points is not very hard to make up in high school, but I like the position that PHS is in based on the earlier meeting between these two teams, they ovbiously know how to beat SC.
Twitter: @tc_analytics

TheBrahmaBull Wrote:Well, PHS looks as if they match up well against SC......Shocking to me the score is.

Sometimes certain teams match up better with others. P-burg matches up better with SC than Belfry actually does. On the other hand, I believe Belfry has an advantage in matchups when it comes to P-burg. Strange thing this game they call football.
Give us updates greazer
wooderson Wrote:Sometimes certain teams match up better with others. P-burg matches up better with SC than Belfry actually does. On the other hand, I believe Belfry has an advantage in matchups when it comes to P-burg. Strange thing this game they call football.

Very. It shows that record does not mean as much as people may think.
Big Daddy #78 Wrote:Very. It shows that record does not mean as much as people may think.
Amen to that Big Daddy
Big Daddy #78 Wrote:Very. It shows that record does not mean as much as people may think.

You are absolutely correct in that statement. Kind of puzzling at times though, isnt it?
Is Sheldon Clark getting ready to score?
Go P-Burg
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!! touchdown SC!!!