Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's been wrong?
I wonder if the Whitley/PCC game will be played.

They should have moved it to Whitley tonight knowing the situation.
PCC could have kept gate money.

Is it bad in Pike County right now, or will it be later on?
My TV is awash with alerts of flooding and rainfall amounts. I think it's okay at the Prestonsburg/Pikeville game right now, but you never know what's coming. I love football in the rain, but their ground is so dang saturated, it could cause mud slides and flash flooding if it starts again
Granny Bear Wrote:I've given them an opened choice. I made the mistake of taking pumpkin layer cake to Paris during the playoffs. So buckslover68 and skully03 are whining for another. mrs.skully03 has put her order in for chocolate raspberry, and I thought I'd throw in a cream cheese pound cake for good measure. If you come to watch the game, name your cake. I'll bring one just for you. Ask LeeCoUKFan about my red velvet!!

Smile

Hey, cake is cake. I am not picky as long as it is sweet :yum:. I hope I can make that game on Sept 5. It will hinge on when they schedule my wife to be induced. If we are home with baby by then, count me in. I will call up Belfrypride too and see if he is gonna make the trip from Lexington that weekend. Haven't seen him in ages.
Granny Bear Wrote:My TV is awash with alerts of flooding and rainfall amounts. I think it's okay at the Prestonsburg/Pikeville game right now, but you never know what's coming. I love football in the rain, but their ground is so dang saturated, it could cause mud slides and flash flooding if it starts again

I really hope they end up playing tonight.
It would be bad to have to move the first game of the year.
They just said on the radio that clouds are moving in and you can see flashes in the background.

I just about wish they would cancel it and move it to tomorrow so I could go watch it Confusednicker:
Newport, Ashland tomorrow at 4 maybe? More flooding rains coming
torQQue Wrote:Hey, cake is cake. I am not picky as long as it is sweet :yum:. I hope I can make that game on Sept 5. It will hinge on when they schedule my wife to be induced. If we are home with baby by then, count me in. I will call up Belfrypride too and see if he is gonna make the trip from Lexington that weekend. Haven't seen him in ages.

He promised me that he would be there. Can't wait to see him. I reckon he's dropped a ton of weight!!! I was nice enough to pick it up for him.

Smile
Granny Bear Wrote:If you make it to Belfry; look me up. I'll be the one carrying cake to their tail gate party!! LOL

You need to visit Harlan County Coal Miner's Memorial Stadium someday. It's a beautiful facility located in the most gorgeous place in the world.
Yep the cake is for me. Lol.
T-CATS Wrote:Newport, Ashland tomorrow at 4 maybe? More flooding rains coming

Just got off weatherchannel.com and they said the storms are training over the same areas. Greenup, Boyd and Lawrence counties are getting hammered. They said the flooding could be bad in some places. I'm in Louisa but I don't live in a low lying area. You and yours in Ashland need to stay safe............I cant believe I just said that to an Ashland Tomcat!
:puking:Confusednicker:
Granny Bear Wrote:Pike County is still under flash flood watches. It looks bad here, too but no rain. Keeping my fingers crossed for tomorrow, when we play.
Pike co. Is getting hammered right now. Wicked lightening and sounds like dynamite for thunder and torrential rains. Got another storm behind this one looks like.
Granny Bear Wrote:He promised me that he would be there. Can't wait to see him. I reckon he's dropped a ton of weight!!! I was nice enough to pick it up for him.

Smile

That is what I hear. Happy for him. I need to get his diet plan when I see him. I gained 34 lbs this pregnancy and wife has only gain 14. Tell me, how does that work? Confusednicker:
I lost 29 pounds during my pregnancy. My husband puked every blessed time that I did!! LOL

Sympathy sicknesses????

We didn't have health insurance at that time. I was lucky to work for my gynecologist. He used to take me into his office every Tuesday and Friday, and give me a quart of IV fluids...on the house. He would be stripped of his license this day and time.