Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whitley County 2014
Congradulation LUKE and Whitley
Banker's Bank Wrote:send him back home where he belongs and we will send you two former colonels and and anyone else you want

two former colonels?:dontthink
pjdoug Wrote:two former colonels?:dontthink

not players
Go Colonels
I am in the process of moving to Bowlingreen my work has transferred me there. I will be doing some work in Chattanooga, I hope I get a chance to drop by some games.
You just can't stay away from Gut, can you?
topnotch Wrote:I am in the process of moving to Bowlingreen my work has transferred me there. I will be doing some work in Chattanooga, I hope I get a chance to drop by some games.

:ChairHit:
Granny Bear Wrote:You just can't stay away from Gut, can you?

I gave him a few days off to think about it.

This is a reminder to everyone. Anyone who discusses the identity of any member of this site or even speculates on it will be banned permanently.
It doesn't matter if your wrong (like in this case) or right.
I didn't do that!!!!
^
I wasn't talking about you goober
Well, you quoted me in your response....goober!

By the way, in the rules page it specifically states the criteria in the second rule, about identity, etc. You need to read the third rule; the one about not being sexist!!
Top Notch can't figure that kinda stuff out. Heck, he has to have someone else do his typing for God's sake. If he cant write on his own, he surely cant do good detective work.
It's been dealt with
How are the Colonels looking in practice this week? any standouts?
^
I was talking to my brother earlier this week and he said that he is really surprised at how well they are doing. Way ahead of schedule.

Good thing is anything better than 1-10 is an improvement.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:^
I was talking to my brother earlier this week and he said that he is really surprised at how well they are doing. Way ahead of schedule.

I'm sure it will take them a while but they seem to be headed in the right direction.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:^

Whitley was a better team than that record. I saw them in the scrimmage against hazard and they look pretty solid except on the defensive side.
bac2369 Wrote:Whitley was a better team than that record. I saw them in the scrimmage against hazard and they look pretty solid except on the defensive side.

you got that right.injuries and defense were their problems. they didn't get shut out in a single game.
D-Line and LB play must improve for the Colonels based on what few games I got to see last year...
OldJacket Wrote:D-Line and LB play must improve for the Colonels based on what few games I got to see last year...

I don't understand how Whitleys defense slipped so bad over the pas few years. Black is a genius on the defensive side of the football, but the past few Whitley teams got absolutely handled up front. I think the biggest problem was two way players and depth.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:I don't understand how Whitleys defense slipped so bad over the pas few years. Black is a genius on the defensive side of the football, but the past few Whitley teams got absolutely handled up front. I think the biggest problem was two way players and depth.

depth has been the problem.several 1A schools had better numbers. hard work is involved but it has to be fun to get more kids interested in playing.