Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry -56 Pike Central -18
congrats Belfry
good job pirates
piratefan_4ever Wrote:OK..... SO MUCH TO SAY AND SO LITTLE SPACE TO PUT IT ALL IN!!!!
IN FACT, IM GONNA LEAVE THE ABOVE QUOTE AND TALK ABOUT SOMETHING REALISTIC..... BELFRY
OVERALL, THE GAME WAS PRETTY GOOD, BETTER THAN I EXPECTED, AND BOTH TEAMS PLAYED WELL. BELFRY SEEM TO HAVE OTHER THINGS ON THERE MINDS TONITE, PERHAPS THE HOMECOMING DANCE OR THE COLD WEATHER OR UNDERESTIMATING PIKE CENTRAL, ALL IN ALL THE PIRATES CAME THROUGH . BUT COME ON BOYS, YOU GOT TO STEP IT UP NEXT WEEK, REMEMBER WE'RE PLAYING THE PERFECT :Thumbs: P BURGS..... I HAVE A FEELING THAT TITLE MAY CHANGE NEXT FRIDAY!! ITS UNDERSTANDABLE TO FEEL PERFECT WHEN YOU SLAUGHTER POOR OLD MAGGOFFIN CO.
BUT NEXT FRIDAY, COME ON DOWN TO OLE DEATH VALLEY AND WE'LL TAKE CARE OF BUSINESS
:letsparty
i guess the same thing applies to pike central too.
Did PCC hit Elkins every play like Pikeville. I think the young Soph. should take that personally and get ready to deliver a blow after every handoff.

Good job Pirates. It seemed like Corey keeps making big plays. Potentially Russell lies ahead. I bet Corey wants that game bad after last season.
He does.

My Bucs were looking ahead to the game with Pburg, especially after their win against SC. I told 'em they better not overlook PC, but they did anyway Tongue

Give PC some credit though. They didn't give up until they were down by 30. Heart like that will get them into the playoffs, maybe even a couple post season wins.

I'm curious to know how PC fared against Pburg and SC though. Anyone know?
they haven't played them yet..

the second quarter is what killed them.. they were doing good, got to the two yard line, fumbled, and someone ran it back for a score.. after that PC just kind of fell apart..
I'm in love with Tawnya.. hehe..

Tom is not my friend....

if you have any questions send me a p.m.