Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Belfry -56 Pike Central -18
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Final

Congrats Pirates.....TongueirateSho

:redboxer: Bring on the BLACKCATS !!!:redboxer:
Congrats Belfry, very good game.
Not that it matters, but the final was 56-18
oldcoach Wrote:Not that it matters, but the final was 56-18

Made a mistake, guess I'm allowed to make one...Confusedhh:
That's okay BP.... I don't think ANY of us on here are perfect!!! Smile
BelfryPride Wrote:Made a mistake, guess I'm allowed to make one...Confusedhh:

I had your back!
congrats belfry
phs1986 Wrote:That's okay BP.... I don't think ANY of us on here are perfect!!! Smile
Speak for yourself. We here in Prestonsburg are ALWAYS perfect. :Thumbs: Smile
BCF4L Wrote:Speak for yourself. We here in Prestonsburg are ALWAYS perfect. :Thumbs: Smile

UH.... Okay... I guess?? ROFL.....:notworthy:notworthy
BCF4L Wrote:Speak for yourself. We here in Prestonsburg are ALWAYS perfect. :Thumbs: Smile

OK..... SO MUCH TO SAY AND SO LITTLE SPACE TO PUT IT ALL IN!!!!
IN FACT, IM GONNA LEAVE THE ABOVE QUOTE AND TALK ABOUT SOMETHING REALISTIC..... BELFRY
OVERALL, THE GAME WAS PRETTY GOOD, BETTER THAN I EXPECTED, AND BOTH TEAMS PLAYED WELL. BELFRY SEEM TO HAVE OTHER THINGS ON THERE MINDS TONITE, PERHAPS THE HOMECOMING DANCE OR THE COLD WEATHER OR UNDERESTIMATING PIKE CENTRAL, ALL IN ALL THE PIRATES CAME THROUGH . BUT COME ON BOYS, YOU GOT TO STEP IT UP NEXT WEEK, REMEMBER WE'RE PLAYING THE PERFECT :Thumbs: P BURGS..... I HAVE A FEELING THAT TITLE MAY CHANGE NEXT FRIDAY!! ITS UNDERSTANDABLE TO FEEL PERFECT WHEN YOU SLAUGHTER POOR OLD MAGGOFFIN CO.
BUT NEXT FRIDAY, COME ON DOWN TO OLE DEATH VALLEY AND WE'LL TAKE CARE OF BUSINESS
:letsparty
Congrats Pirates :thumpsup:
piratefan_4ever Wrote:OK..... SO MUCH TO SAY AND SO LITTLE SPACE TO PUT IT ALL IN!!!!
IN FACT, IM GONNA LEAVE THE ABOVE QUOTE AND TALK ABOUT SOMETHING REALISTIC..... BELFRY
OVERALL, THE GAME WAS PRETTY GOOD, BETTER THAN I EXPECTED, AND BOTH TEAMS PLAYED WELL. BELFRY SEEM TO HAVE OTHER THINGS ON THERE MINDS TONITE, PERHAPS THE HOMECOMING DANCE OR THE COLD WEATHER OR UNDERESTIMATING PIKE CENTRAL, ALL IN ALL THE PIRATES CAME THROUGH . BUT COME ON BOYS, YOU GOT TO STEP IT UP NEXT WEEK, REMEMBER WE'RE PLAYING THE PERFECT :Thumbs: P BURGS..... I HAVE A FEELING THAT TITLE MAY CHANGE NEXT FRIDAY!! ITS UNDERSTANDABLE TO FEEL PERFECT WHEN YOU SLAUGHTER POOR OLD MAGGOFFIN CO.
BUT NEXT FRIDAY, COME ON DOWN TO OLE DEATH VALLEY AND WE'LL TAKE CARE OF BUSINESS
:letsparty

Since you didn't notice... the quote was a joke
Congrats Belfry
this is the most i think we have scored on blefry in years YAY...lol
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:this is the most i think we have scored on blefry in years YAY...lol
Well besides River Valley, OH, its the most PCC has scored on anyone this season since the Pike County Bowl
Belfry had their minds somewere else tongiht and I tell ya were it was it was on Pburg. Central has some good athletes and good speed. Congrats Belfry.
does anyone have the stats for this game??? how did Merchant do tonight???
BelfryJustice Wrote:I had your back!

Thanks Smile

:thatsfunn
Belfry Wins Wrote:Belfry had their minds somewere else tongiht and I tell ya were it was it was on Pburg. Central has some good athletes and good speed. Congrats Belfry.

I agree, I think we were looking ahead to P'Burg. None the less I was really impressed on how we took over the game and really exploded offensively.
Really thought PCC would play better than this, this year..Congrats Belfry and good luck Central on the rest of the season!
Rhonda and I went to the game little cold but Belfry won.
Hope teams plays good until end of season. Lance
Congrats to Belfry
Congrats Belfry
Belfry over all played a good game, but let pc break for some big plays need to work on that . I have to say if Merchant was on a good team he would be a hard player to stop,he's very quick.
Keep ur heads of Pike Central, btw who does PC play this friday
Congrats Pirates
Belfry might have had their heads somewhere else, but give PC some credit here.. They are a little better offensively than they have been in a few years.. their D still needs a lot of work but i was proud of these guys and the way they played last nite.
Congrats Pirates......
Belfry is good, but Sheldon clark is gonna give them a good game, and i dont think they will be walking away with a state win this year
Pages: 1 2