Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knott County Central 2014
KCCFootball Wrote:no, why would that matter? it is their primary color.

Navy.
I know what Hollon would tell ya. If you want Navy, then you apply for the head job and then you can change it to whatever color you choose. until then it will be red. Personally I don't care if they wear pink as long as they win. Smile Aren't there more important issues to discuss than the color of their jerseys? Come on give me a break.
Fair enough, playful discussion isn't worthy. Where do you want to start dissecting the patriots?
I'm not wanting to dissect anything or any team. I just saying give them some slack. Their program has been on the ropes for years and now they have experienced some success. Lets not crucify the kids or the program. Instead we as adults should be providing positives for working hard and not be negative. Lets all get along and praise hard work and improvement and not make it personnel. It's all about the kids. They have earned some respect. For myself, I'm happy for the kids.
I think Knott county is heading in the right direction keep the good work up....And :please: Knott county basketball fan get out and support football it begin with coaching,player and the FANS. :Cheerlead :Cheerlead :Cheerlead
KCCFootball Wrote:great numbers considering they had 27 players last year. but are the 37 in the weightroom lifting hard though is the thing?

37 now and then it drops 10-12 before 1st kickoff. I wish the Pats the best and hope they continue to beat who they should beat and compete against the others.
Twitter: @tc_analytics

Who is the staff at knott if they are so good?
Being from Perry you know the answer before you asked it. :lame: Your question is just a set up for negative comments and negative tones.
Actually I'm from breathitt and I was fishing to see if that crew from perry was coming over there .
Best of luck to Coach Hollon and his Pats this year. Hollon is a great guy and a good football coach, if he gets the support he needs he could definitely help that program.
geauxtigers75 Wrote:Best of luck to Coach Hollon and his Pats this year. Hollon is a great guy and a good football coach, if he gets the support he needs he could definitely help that program.

I've talked to his son more but Coach Hollon is a good guy. He seems to be a good coach, I'm telling you now Pats will be a different team in a few years.
needed a bump.:popcorn: