Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knox Central 66 Clay County 61
Big win for Knox Central. I thought at the beginning of the year they would be in the mix. After a rough start, they showed tonight that they are still in the thick of things in the 13th region.
Black Bear Cuz Wrote:you're out of your mind riug, Corbin will be one of 4 or 5 teams if they play out of their minds in the tourney might have a shot at winning it? But to say they will be the team to beat is a Joke IMO. Of course making foolish statements is par for the course with you it seems?

I'm not sure what Gut's agenda is, but when he jumped on the Corbin bandwagon during football season, things seem to fall apart.:ChairHit:

Seriously, Corbin is going to have a hard time making it out of the district this year and it will not surprise me at all if they do not. Coach P has them overachieving, but they have a small margin of error, and would have to have a lot of things fall their way to even make it to the region finals, yet alone win it.
SEKYFAN Wrote:I'm not sure what Gut's agenda is, but when he jumped on the Corbin bandwagon during football season, things seem to fall apart.:ChairHit:

Seriously, Corbin is going to have a hard time making it out of the district this year and it will not surprise me at all if they do not. Coach P has them overachieving, but they have a small margin of error, and would have to have a lot of things fall their way to even make it to the region finals, yet alone win it.

I didn't know Corbin even had a "bandwagon".
I thought Corbin was good enough to pull off there region last year, but every time I try to root for Corbin in the smallest ways, im quickly reminded im the farthest thing from a Corbin fan as there ever was simply because of post just like yours.
It doesn't matter anyways. Corbin should have won that region last year, but you still have Jewell, and I don't know what I was thinking.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:I didn't know Corbin even had a "bandwagon".
I thought Corbin was good enough to pull off there region last year, but every time I try to root for Corbin in the smallest ways, im quickly reminded im the farthest thing from a Corbin fan as there ever was simply because of post just like yours.
It doesn't matter anyways. Corbin should have won that region last year, but you still have Jewell, and I don't know what I was thinking.

you could have jump on williamsburg bandwagon Gut...we have another bus..Confusedmoke:
Kayne-w...what happen same ref from wayne county Confusednicker: having fun with kayne-w who ever he is..:ChairHit:
Marsee may be the wild card in the region. Does anyone else have a true wide-body big man that can play? Besides Allen, of course, but he shrinks away from this type of player. If you saw the regional semifinal last year between Harlan Co. and North, Caldwell (I think that's his name) from Harlan Co., who is the same big, beefy type guy, just completely intimidated Allen and was the difference in the game. I do think Clay puts the most talented overall starting five on the floor in the 13th, but you've gotta develop some chemistry. This is starting to feel like one of those seasons when somebody could get hot and slide in the back door in the 13th from seemingly out of nowhere.
Different ref this game for SUR! Called a good game I can't complain! Thought it was as good of a called game as Knox can expect to get on the road! Just wonder what Knox fans thought about the officiating? They've got a good team and will be hard to beat come tourney time!
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:I didn't know Corbin even had a "bandwagon".

That's okay Gut....I did the same thing...I should've known better. We still have Jewell.:ChairHit:
E'S army knox would not be playing the way they are if it was not for so called foolishness as you say ,all the fans wanted was for knox to play up tempo ball with their talent not play to everybody else's talent.Sometimes coaches just need to know that their way is not always the best ..... In the prediction post knox vs clay I said knox would be down 10 pts. when they got off the bus.the one tall ref. sure made good of that besides him it was fair.i mean when allen had four fouls on him and then he kept giving the fouls to somebody else..joke.I ALSO SAID KNOX WOULD WIN 65 TO 61 IN MY PREDICTION POST.
:Thumbs:
HDE Wrote:He changes his mind three or four times every season.

You only say that when im right :biglmao:

When im wrong, you say im always wrong.

Lets face it here, I called PC all year to go to state and they did.
This region is very bad when it comes to state wide talent. As Fever said, there are very few college prospects in the 13th. I would imagine there is less than 10 players who will even get to play college ball next year and only 3 or 4 who will stay more than 1 year.
Its really that bad.
64SUR Wrote:you could have jump on williamsburg bandwagon Gut...we have another bus..Confusedmoke:

I usually cant fit on those buses...

[Image: http://short-bustours.com/files/7113/843...-bus-3.jpg]

Confusednicker:
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:You only say that when im right :biglmao:

When im wrong, you say im always wrong.

Lets face it here, I called PC all year to go to state and they did.

No
You jumped on the bandwagon in September or October.
This was from August about Harlan County after a win over Madison Central:

I havent bumped my head.

This team is far and away the best team in the mountains.
HDE Wrote:No
You jumped on the bandwagon in September or October.
This was from August about Harlan County after a win over Madison Central:

I havent bumped my head.

This team is far and away the best team in the mountains.

Sometimes I wonder.
PC wins region was my pick in July. I posted the old post in the other thread...