Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Knox Central 66 Clay County 61
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
SHOCKER in Clay county........PANTHERS WINS. Wow :foreveralone:
Good game Marsee was too much for Clay tonight.
No excuses from this guy. Can't guard bigs and Marsee went to work. Tigers got some issues they need to correct. Same exact thing happened last year. Let's just hope for the same result.
Nice win Knox. I had a feeling this would be a good game. I know everybody like the Mcdaniels kid and rightly so because he is a nice player but Knox has 2 kids that can play. Marsee and Barger can go. I've been watching them since the 6th grade playing against some of the best competition in the country and they always do well. Ain't a tougher kid in the mtns than Barger!
teetime Wrote:Good game Marsee was too much for Clay tonight.

Marsee was a MANCHILD tonight against clay county.Knox central has been under the radar all year...WOW Knox county fans need to get behind this team....:truestory: I,m still sticking with clay county in the regions.....I think. ..:pondering:
Marsee did the same thing last season at Knox. Kid can play, just a tough bruiser. I said KC preseason #2.
Panthers are starting to come around!!
Here is our recap to what was a great game. UKCC is right, inside play killed the Tigers. They were outrebounded badly and Chad Marsee was a man! I hope these two meet again in late February.

RECAP: Knox Central 66, Clay County 61
Those who thought the panthers were down this year had better watch out..
Can you say flip a coin for the 13th Region?
bear claw Wrote:Can you say flip a coin for the 13th Region?

Maybe, still two months. This time last year people had CC #3 after losses to PCC, HC, and Wayne and they reeled off 17 straight. Just never know.
TriCountySports Wrote:Here is our recap to what was a great game. UKCC is right, inside play killed the Tigers. They were outrebounded badly and Chad Marsee was a man! I hope these two meet again in late February.

You do a good job. Keep it up.
No question who was better tonight. Knox is trying to come together. If they keep this play up and get better, they will be tough.

Great Win, I love going to Clay and leaving with this feeling.
Great game. I thought the difference was rebounding. Knox Centrals guards got several big rebounds in traffic. The Smith kid for Clay can flat play.
TriCountySports Wrote:Here is our recap to what was a great game. UKCC is right, inside play killed the Tigers. They were outrebounded badly and Chad Marsee was a man! I hope these two meet again in late February.

TriCountySports I owe you an apologize. :theman: in the 13th. You allmosts nail this one. :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:
64SUR Wrote:SHOCKER in Clay county........PANTHERS WINS. Wow :foreveralone:
A surprise maybe, but not a shocker IMO. KC has plenty of talent and CC has not played at any point this year the way most folks thought they would...

Great job.
insideinfo Wrote:Great game. I thought the difference was rebounding. Knox Centrals guards got several big rebounds in traffic. The Smith kid for Clay can flat play.

Smith has play solid all year....from listen to the ballgame when smith slam a dunk..just for a moment I thought clay would win....moment later I was wrong again I cant pick a 13th winner anymore. :truestory:
Ive said it several times, Corbin will be the team to beat by tourney time..
Thanks, guys. It was a great game to cover.

This was a big win for Knox Central, who had caught some grief over their record this season. They are very talented!

Clay County should win this weekend against Boyd, to end their three game losing streak. Then they have a very tough matchup with Perry Central.

When it's said and done, these two teams will have probably played the two most difficult schedules in the region. That will only prepare them for postseason play. Great move by the coaches, in my opinion.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Ive said it several times, Corbin will be the team to beat by tourney time..
you're out of your mind riug, Corbin will be one of 4 or 5 teams if they play out of their minds in the tourney might have a shot at winning it? But to say they will be the team to beat is a Joke IMO. Of course making foolish statements is par for the course with you it seems?
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Ive said it several times, Corbin will be the team to beat by tourney time..

Gut when and if Skyler Griffith gets back Williamsburg will be my sleeper team in the 50th district take that to the bank. :lmao:
64SUR Wrote:Gut when and if Skyler Griffith gets back Williamsburg will be my sleeper team in the 50th district take that to the bank. :lmao:

Wburg better worry about beating South and Whitley.
Black Bear Cuz Wrote:you're out of your mind riug, Corbin will be one of 4 or 5 teams if they play out of their minds in the tourney might have a shot at winning it? But to say they will be the team to beat is a Joke IMO. Of course making foolish statements is par for the course with you it seems?

We shall see.
You are entitled to your opinion.
Its usually wrong, but you are entitled to it.
Corbin is a good team. I don't think they are as talented as Clay, Knox and Jackson, though. I'll probably have them at 4th in my rankings tomorrow.
TriCountySports Wrote:Corbin is a good team. I don't think they are as talented as Clay, Knox and Jackson, though. I'll probably have them at 4th in my rankings tomorrow.

Williamsburg was up by 10pts on Corbin the other night....but Corbin won just saying. Confusednicker:
Black Bear Cuz Wrote:you're out of your mind riug, Corbin will be one of 4 or 5 teams if they play out of their minds in the tourney might have a shot at winning it? But to say they will be the team to beat is a Joke IMO. Of course making foolish statements is par for the course with you it seems?

He changes his mind three or four times every season.
I believe Whitley gives Corbin all they want Friday night.
Big win Panthers. Congrats. Clay County one of the toughest places in the moutains to win. Never a small feat to go to Manchester and win. Peace be among us. Brother Cecil.
Big win for Panthers. How much further ahead would they be but for the foolishness there this spring?
Pages: 1 2