Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where Oh Where Will The Fairview Kids Go?
Rumor has it one of them enrolled at Blazer this morning.
Truth Wrote:It is never wise to assume anything about KHSAA. It enforces its rules in a very subjective manner. Look for the boys from the Mountaineer State to return home- if, of course, they ever really left home. The Millseat congregation will remain at Fairview. What else, short of a move or divorce, can they do?

I'd say McPeek will be on the move somewhere.
Cody McPeek enrolled at Ashland Blazer today..... That makes no sense to me, Ashland turns Gary McPeek and company in to KHSAA and then Gary takes his son to Ashland?? Ashland also picked up Jake Long from Ironton a few weeks ago. I guess anything goes..... :0
Fairview will be ok after the smoke is clear. :Cheerlead
I think the Eagles will land back on there claws ok , once they get everything settled, & lined out
Kind of odd that Ashland has turned in Fairview to the KHSAA multiple times and each time they have picked up players from them. McPeek and Long will add some size upfront. Ashland will be reall tough next year. As young as they are(dominated by Sophs), if the all stay healthy and stay at Ashland then they will be absolutely poised to make a run in 2015.
Long is a runningback.
My mistake. I got him and the Sheaphard boy mixed up. Guess it was the Jake along connection. It hit me as I reread my post just now.
NKYfootballfan91 Wrote:How come HHS didn't get kicked around like this for playing an ineligible player a few years back?

They only punish who they want not the rich and powerful
NoPicks Wrote:Cody McPeek enrolled at Ashland Blazer today..... That makes no sense to me, Ashland turns Gary McPeek and company in to KHSAA and then Gary takes his son to Ashland?? Ashland also picked up Jake Long from Ironton a few weeks ago. I guess anything goes..... :0

In regard to Ashland and KHSAA, anything does go. Ashland has a history of "attracting" athletes from area schools with no repercussions. Turning in neighbors and reaping the spoils has been perfected by them in recent years.