Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
THE REAL MTN TOP 10 (My Version)
Corbin will lose to Wayne, Knox Central and Bell. Games maybe closer than last year, but will come out on the short end of the stick..
They may but right now, they are a better team than Bell and certainly Knox Central. I've not been able to see Wayne County but I see them being pretty even.
^
I knew it was one of those games he didn't play. Sorry I thought it was the Corbin game. My mistake..
HAROLD Wrote:They may but right now, they are a better team than Bell and certainly Knox Central. I've not been able to see Wayne County but I see them being pretty even.

I really don't think that they are better than Knox, but the sad thing we will prob never know. Yes we play each other but its the last game of the year. Neither team will prob play starters more than the first half if that much with playoffs starting the next week.
Wayne committed 2 big turnovers against corbin on the goal line becasue they were inexperienced and have never been in the position to beat corbin, now with that monkey off there back they will roll the hounds with a running clock in the 2nd half @ jewell field
1.knott
2.phelps
3.east ridge
4.sheldon clark
5.magoffin
6.kentucy school of the blind
7.jackson city
8.riverside
9.buckhorn
10.belfry
Paul Crewe Wrote:1. Harlan Co.
2. Pulaski Co.