Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hazard@Pikeville 8/31
dont believe all the kool aid panthers will struggle in this one hazard by 10
Is it Friday or Saturday nite yet...
PANTHERDAD1976 Wrote:dont believe all the kool aid panthers will struggle in this one hazard by 10

http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/forum/sho...stcount=44
jetpilot Wrote:http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/forum/sho...stcount=44

Good one jet! I've got the Panthers by 7 and look forward to watch this one.
Chase Hall, Chase Hall, Chase Hall :rockon:
TigerBlues Wrote:Good one jet! I've got the Panthers by 7 and look forward to watch this one.
Chase Hall, Chase Hall, Chase Hall :rockon:

Brandon Jones !!!!! Brandon Jones !!!!!
This one is going to be a good one hazard by 8
I wish this game were tonight so I could watch it. I know it is killing both sets of fans with anticipation. This should be a playoff atmosphere.
The pike county bowl is on tv right??
Pikeville 27 Hazard 21
Been quiet for two days and now its game day and kick off is 3 and 1/2 hours away.. Anticipation is waiting...
Go Bulldogs !!!!!!!!!!!!
Is this on tv or not????
Not on wymt right now, also got onli
ne and just showing score board ?????
Nevermind finally put a messege on the tv station..
what did the message say
Starts at 9 is what the message said.
The Hurley and ER game finished later than expected so that's why they 2nd game didn't get started on time.
VELVET CLOSER Wrote:Oh so Pikeville is as good as last years Fairview team, well that's a different story.
:betterthanexpected: C'mon, I Have no dought Pikeville is hard to chase around, but if a team can get some stops then they can beat Pikeville's D. Pburg burnt them until they ran out of gas. Pikeville is not reinventing football. They will run into a good football team and I think the Pike Co Bowl will be that week. Don't forget this Hazard team just had the privilege of scrimmaging Belfry. Playing Pikeville will seem like a Godsend.
Looks like God didnt agree.