Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LCC basketball
UKisN1 Wrote:It would look pretty bad to send the KABC Coach of the Year packing. We have made enough mistakes as it is.

Raymond Justice! Need I say more.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
cougarpride08 Wrote:Raymond Justice! Need I say more.

He turned down the perry central job last year so i don't see him going to letcher. He turned perry down because he said that they were just staying in this area one more year and they were probably going to Scott county.
I ment we let him go for no reason at all.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

cheerleader4life Wrote:I heard Breathitt County Coach Denny Fugate was going to leave Breathitt and go to Letcher Central along with The football Coach Mike Holcomb. Anyone else heard this?::devilflam

Now that would be interesting. That would leave Breathitt with: No football coach, no boys basketball coach, no AD, no Supt. and a BOE that is state controlled. Wow.
cougarpride08 Wrote:Raymond Justice! Need I say more.

That would be called a disaster not a mistake.

Justice 59% winning percentage
Hammonds 55% winning percentage

Need I say more.
That crap has nothing to do with it. If they would have let him stay, Camron Justice would be on Cougar sideline and we will be going to state. IMO!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

cougarpride08 Wrote:That crap has nothing to do with it. If they would have let him stay, Camron Justice would be on Cougar sideline and we will be going to state. IMO!

I think you might want to reread my post. They got rid of Justice hired another coach who actually has worse winning percentage than previous coach.
LCC, will never do any good in basketball with Hammonds as coach,he doesn't deserve one more game at LCC, put Johnson as the head coach and watch these kids play and enjoy doing it, but as always in Letcher county everyone seems to enjoy being second or third or even fourth, and as long as Hammonds is there that's where LCC will be every year!!!
I think Coach Hammonds will be back he just won Coach of the year in the 14th and also had the player of the year in Cody Gregory. Congrats to both.
World B Free Wrote:I think Coach Hammonds will be back he just won Coach of the year in the 14th and also had the player of the year in Cody Gregory. Congrats to both.

Who voted on these accolades because there is no way either of these should be.
hitter Wrote:Who voted on these accolades because there is no way either of these should be.

Gregory was probably deserving of the award. Because it goes to top senior. Hammonds no way in He!! done nothing.
I don't think the Gregory boy was as good as the Cornett boy from perry central.
Gregory is one of the best ball player that LCC got if the coach knew anything about basketball they would have been going to state the last 4 years.A lot of talent on the floor and the side line.Gregory deserved his reward.Coach Hammond has done nothing to deserve his reward.
It is hard for LCc to compete for state appearances with KCC and PCC in their region. Now, you have to consider Cordia as well.
We get what we got and last year we had our chance and looked ahead when we should have took one game at a time.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Well when a kid is told if he can shoot 50 times a game, he should lead the region in scoring if not the state, what I don't understand is why you would want your point guard to shoot that many times a game?? I am not bashing the Gregory kid at all he played the way Hammonds wanted him too,as for Hammonds coy what a joke!!!!
old man Wrote:Well when a kid is told if he can shoot 50 times a game, he should lead the region in scoring if not the state, what I don't understand is why you would want your point guard to shoot that many times a game?? I am not bashing the Gregory kid at all he played the way Hammonds wanted him too,as for Hammonds coy what a joke!!!!

IMO Gregory should have shot more or at leAst drove to the basket more he is one of the best ball handlers in the region
bball dad Wrote:IMO Gregory should have shot more or at leAst drove to the basket more he is one of the best ball handlers in the region

Yes maybe he should have drove to the basket more, I wonder what his turnover to assist ratio was for the year???
hitter Wrote:Who voted on these accolades because there is no way either of these should be.
14th region KABC members. His peers.
kentuckynole Wrote:I think you might want to reread my post. They got rid of Justice hired another coach who actually has worse winning percentage than previous coach.

Sounds like they have a great AD