Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry @ Lawrence County - 10/12
Belfry 30
Lawrence 0
Belfry
Should be a really good game
Any word on JJ? I sure hope the young man is recovering well. I figure at least he will be out this week and the next - if not longer. The important thing is for him to just get all the way back to 100% and feel confident stepping on the field again.

The good news is - Keaton Taylor is really growing up fast! Assuming Austin Hatfield will be healthy this Friday, Haywood will have a decision. Go with Trenity at FB and let K. Taylor move into halfback OR start A. Hatfield at FB and move Trenity back to RB. My guess is we will see a combination of both. E. Huddle has proven he can do some good stuff at WR, but Taylor has looked very impressive there also, and he could develop into a real weapon in that role IMO.

With all the injuries to Lawrence Co's skill guys, I predict a long night for the Bulldogs. Belfry's front 7 is VERY stout.

Hopefully both teams leave with no injuries.
I do like Keaton's ability at WR, throw him a little screen and it could easily turn into 6 points.

How about our quarterback last Friday? 10-19, 150 yards, 2 TD, 0 picks ... not to mention a HUGE clutch TD pass with about 3 minutes left. Use this Lawrence game and keep that passing chemistry going. No team wants to deal with Belfry's running game, let alone if we can throw it around.
Belfry by 40
Belfry is way to much for LC
any updates on justin?
Can someone keep us updated tonight? I am in L.A. for business and won't be back to the resort until around 9est.
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Can someone keep us updated tonight? I am in L.A. for business and won't be back to the resort until around 9est.

You are in L.A go check out some bigtime football.
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Can someone keep us updated tonight? I am in L.A. for business and won't be back to the resort until around 9est.

Hahaha.. well arent' you just the special one lol.. Next he is going to post that someone is dropping an album and he must attend the party lol..

sorry I had to do it..

If I had a radio in my house I would, but I cant keep running out to my truck and back in ever 3 seconds.. lol
I'm in love with Tawnya.. hehe..

Tom is not my friend....

if you have any questions send me a p.m.
If Lawrence Co. can stop the run, they win. I pick Belfry by 25+.
Twitter: @tc_analytics

Belfry is to much for Lawrence Co. But I think LC will give it everything they have.