Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Belfry @ Lawrence County - 10/12
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Someone wanted the Belfry/Lawrence thread started, so here goes! Will Belfry be able to pull this one out? Lawrence County I'm sure won't be a slouch. This one is at Lawrence. I say Belfry tries to throw it away, but they can't throw this one away.

Belfry - 42
Lawrence County - 21

:trolldad2:
^ this should be good
Pirates roll. Lawrence is not very good. Belfry will have to guard against a letdown.
My Alma Mater bounces back for the district win. 50-14.
This is a very young Lawrence County team with a lot of starters who should be JV players. In the game with Pike Central we lost some more starters so now we are pretty much a JV team. We may just be the youngest team in eastern kentucky. I think this could pay off in the next few years but at this point we are who we are. Belfry should roll in this one as much as it pains me to say it.
yeah will get ugly quick as belfry should have a running clock by halftime if not sooner.i will say this though lc will not lay down and quit. i'll say 56-6 hope for no more injury's.
I don't think it would matter if LC was full strength or not. Belfry rolls.
Do-double-gg Wrote:This is a very young Lawrence County team with a lot of starters who should be JV players. In the game with Pike Central we lost some more starters so now we are pretty much a JV team. We may just be the youngest team in eastern kentucky. I think this could pay off in the next few years but at this point we are who we are. Belfry should roll in this one as much as it pains me to say it.

Paintsville would give Lawrence a good run on who is the youngest in the hills.
go pirates
Great week to work on some stuff. I hope the staff realizes they need to work in a few passing plays that Warren drop straight back. Need to make sure the protection is sufficient too.
This will be ugly.

Pay to play still doing his best Russell fan impersonation.
^ As in Monday morning coaching? Da** right.
^ You got it. Russell fans have been saying the same thing for years. Lol
Belfry wins on the road with no problems
Belfry 42
Lawerence 13
LC is starting many Freshman ..do to so many injuries. In all honesty most of them should never have seen any Varsity playing time at this point. I love the Dawgs, but Belfrey is my pick in this game. The Pirates definitely let everyone down with the loss to Ashland. Don't like the Tomcats at all.
any word on justin johnson?
TigerBlues Wrote:Paintsville would give Lawrence a good run on who is the youngest in the hills.
Yes, I forgot about Paintsville. Paintsville is very young also.
Belfry should win this one fairly easy..I would say..
^ maybe. They did lose to Ashland! :lmao:
WideRight05 Wrote:^ maybe. They did lose to Ashland! :lmao:
I'm still prayin for ya wide right.
Lawrence does not have a good team at all.

Belfry wins big by around 3-4 Touchdowns.

Belfry - 42
Lawrence - 10
Yeah Lawrence has rushed for only 2,800 yards and the quarterback has 17 rushing touchdowns and his 22 total touchdowns leads the area. just a very young football team.
Belfry rolls....jv and freshman will finish the 2nd half....
Belfry 56-0
Belfry by 28
Belfry by 35
I remember a home game in Louisa when Michael West ran all over Belfry, had over 400 yards and 4 td's.. Oh the good ole days lol.
Lawrence has been able to put up some points this year. But against good defenses they have struggled. Belfry by as much as they want.
Belfry by 32
Pages: 1 2