Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Presidential Character Counts - What if these were Romney's poor relatives?
TheRealVille Wrote:Prove anything in post #27 a lie.

:biglmao:
they don't handle the facts to good

:hilarious:
^ TRV needed some help! LOL
WideRight05 Wrote::biglmao:
That's what I thought. You got nothing.
^ Nothing is more than you and your clone buddies have.
Quote:Obama's slumdog brother: Meet the hopeless drunk from a Nairobi shanty town who is the U.S. President's BROTHER

Whilst the President inhabits the luxurious surroundings of the Oval Office and flies aboard Air Force One, his half-brother George Obama lives in a notorious African slum

George Obama has battled addictions to drink and drugs for most of his life at the same time as his relative has enjoyed a meteoric rise to power
The 30-year-old, who was once hooked on cocaine, says that his surname is frequently a burden to him.
WideRight05 Wrote:^ Nothing is more than you and your clone buddies have.
When you post nothing but lies, always come up with a smiley face, or a clone conspiracy.
vector Wrote:they don't handle the facts to good

:hilarious:

Sounds just exactly like you doesn't it?Confusednicker:

You answering any questions today Heckle?
TheRealVille Wrote:Prove anything in post #27 a lie.

Point 1-- conceeded, let's see what Ryan's defense is later.

Point 2-- I have heard Simpson and Bowles make statements about their report being basically ignored by the Obama administration. The National Commission on Fiscal Responsibility and Reform (often called Bowles-Simpson/Simpson-Bowles from the names of co-chairs Alan Simpson and Erskine Bowles; or NCFRR) is a Presidential Commission created in 2010 by President Barack Obama to identify "…policies to improve the fiscal situation in the medium term and to achieve fiscal sustainability over the long run." The commission first met on April 27, 2010. A report was released on December 1, 2010, but failed a vote on December 3 with 11 of 18 votes in favor, with a supermajority of 14 votes needed to formally endorse the blueprint.
The final vote; voting for the report were Bowles, Coburn, Conrad, Crapo, Cote, Durbin, Fudge, Gregg, Rivlin, Simpson, and Spratt. Voting against were Baucus (D), Becerra (D), Camp ®, Hensarling ®, Ryan ®, Schakowsky (D) and Stern (D). [Wiki] As one can see, the majority no vote were dems. Ryan is a genius with numbers, even the dems will tell you that, he didn't like what he saw and likely there was nobody in the room who could adequately challenge his findings.

Points #3, 4 & 5 are examples of news and statements being run through the democrat political sausage maker. The democrat's predilection for liberally biased 'creative interpretation' of current events just keeps getting more and more brazen.

Point 3-- Standard and Poors did in fact cite "congressional insanity' in their report. The unfortunate gridlock in congress over the matter of spending is the issue they addressed. Dems won't back down on ever increasing spending limits while the republicans are merely asking to hold levels of spending at current levels while we get a hold on our financial woes. To say that S & P is in any way advocating for the US to keep on clicking away the trillions of dollars of debt is ludacris. They're certainly not agreeing with DNC talking points here that those evil republicans are being mean to those sweet innocent democrats. The gridlock is bad, very bad, but to argue that we were downgraded because the republicans are trying to hold down grecian-style runaway spending is absurd.

Point 4-- I've heard of making a stretch to demostrate a point before but come on, Obama spent the stimulus which, tore up a trillion dollar bill, before his first 30 days were even up and he PROMISED the American public, this action alone would usher in wild celebrations of grateful Americans, out dancing in the streets singing choruses of "Happy Days are Here Again." Somehow, I've managed to miss the celebrations. And I guess I missed the deficit being cut in half during his first term, (I was thinking it ballooned from 10 trillion to 16 trillion, obviously it's only 5 trillion and that fact has gotten by me somehow) Banks have this nasty habit of insisting on proof that one can repay any loans he may try to secure, one good way to do that is through demonstrating a viable budget. But the first president in history to serve out an entire term without one is fresh out of excuses. I thought I heard Obama say my health insurance premiums would drop by $2,500 dollars if ObamaCare became the law of the land, instead, it rose by almost exactly $2,500. Only 63% of the folks who want to work have a job, leaving 37% to go fish. Energy prices are literally through the roof, while Mr Obama nixes energy saving ideas such as the Canadian Pipeline. One thing I can say for sure though, our credit rating has been downgraded twice during Mr O's 4 years at the helm.

Point 5-- .001% lost to fraud? Leaving Solyndra out of it; another foreign investment scheme spurred on by Obama’s stimulus law involves Japanese wind energy firm Eurus Energy, whose American subsidiary, Eurus Energy America, collected $91 million in stimulus funding to initiate construction of a wind farm in Texas. As it turns out, the wind farm was allegedly built using turbines manufactured by Mitsubishi — another Japanese company. “Eurus Energy America, the U.S. subsidiary of a Japanese firm, received $91 million in stimulus money for its Bull Creek wind farm in Texas,” cited a 2010 report by American University. “The farm consists of 180 Mitsubishi turbines.”

Furthermore, the Energy Department’s insatiable appetite for “green” investments has become a chief stimulant to job creation in foreign countries. Solar power firm Sempra Energy, for example, was awarded a whopping $337-million loan guarantee to supply panels for a solar power array in Arizona. However, while Sempra is based in California, the company purchased its solar panels from the Chinese solar giant Suntech.

Perhaps the most damning paragon of the Obama administration’s subsidization of foreign companies involves a $500-million loan guarantee siphoned to Finnish automaker Fisker Automotive. A component of the Energy Department’s alternative-fuel vehicle program, the loan was intended to bolster Fisker’s presence in the U.S. manufacturing market. However, claiming it was unable to find a viable location in the United States, Fisker never built a domestic facility, deciding instead to cease its U.S. operations and continue building vehicles in Finland.

“There was no contract manufacturer in the U.S. that could actually produce our vehicle,” founder Henrik Fisker told ABC News. “They don’t exist here.” Fisker said Finland was a more efficient and economical place to carry out his operations. "We're not in the business of failing; we're in the business of winning. So we make the right decision for the business," he affirmed. "That's why we went to Finland."[New American]

There is more than enough to complain about with regard to the Obama stimulus. Was this supposed to be some kind of Piece de Resistance?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:Point 1-- conceeded, let's see what Ryan's defense is later.

Point 2-- I have heard Simpson and Bowles make statements about their report being basically ignored by the Obama administration. The National Commission on Fiscal Responsibility and Reform (often called Bowles-Simpson/Simpson-Bowles from the names of co-chairs Alan Simpson and Erskine Bowles; or NCFRR) is a Presidential Commission created in 2010 by President Barack Obama to identify "…policies to improve the fiscal situation in the medium term and to achieve fiscal sustainability over the long run." The commission first met on April 27, 2010. A report was released on December 1, 2010, but failed a vote on December 3 with 11 of 18 votes in favor, with a supermajority of 14 votes needed to formally endorse the blueprint.
The final vote; voting for the report were Bowles, Coburn, Conrad, Crapo, Cote, Durbin, Fudge, Gregg, Rivlin, Simpson, and Spratt. Voting against were Baucus (D), Becerra (D), Camp ®, Hensarling ®, Ryan ®, Schakowsky (D) and Stern (D). [Wiki] As one can see, the majority no vote were dems. Ryan is a genius with numbers, even the dems will tell you that, he didn't like what he saw and likely there was nobody in the room who could adequately challenge his findings.

Points #3, 4 & 5 are examples of news and statements being run through the democrat political sausage maker. The democrat's predilection for liberally biased 'creative interpretation' of current events just keeps getting more and more brazen.

Point 3-- Standard and Poors did in fact cite "congressional insanity' in their report. The unfortunate gridlock in congress over the matter of spending is the issue they addressed. Dems won't back down on ever increasing spending limits while the republicans are merely asking to hold levels of spending at current levels while we get a hold on our financial woes. To say that S & P is in any way advocating for the US to keep on clicking away the trillions of dollars of debt is ludacris. They're certainly not agreeing with DNC talking points here that those evil republicans are being mean to those sweet innocent democrats. The gridlock is bad, very bad, but to argue that we were downgraded because the republicans are trying to hold down grecian-style runaway spending is absurd.

Point 4-- I've heard of making a stretch to demostrate a point before but come on, Obama spent the stimulus which, tore up a trillion dollar bill, before his first 30 days were even up and he PROMISED the American public, this action alone would usher in wild celebrations of grateful Americans, out dancing in the streets singing choruses of "Happy Days are Here Again." Somehow, I've managed to miss the celebrations. And I guess I missed the deficit being cut in half during his first term, (I was thinking it ballooned from 10 trillion to 16 trillion, obviously it's only 5 trillion and that fact has gotten by me somehow) Banks have this nasty habit of insisting on proof that one can repay any loans he may try to secure, one good way to do that is through demonstrating a viable budget. But the first president in history to serve out an entire term without one is fresh out of excuses. I thought I heard Obama say my health insurance premiums would drop by $2,500 dollars if ObamaCare became the law of the land, instead, it rose by almost exactly $2,500. Only 63% of the folks who want to work have a job, leaving 37% to go fish. Energy prices are literally through the roof, while Mr Obama nixes energy saving ideas such as the Canadian Pipeline. One thing I can say for sure though, our credit rating has been downgraded twice during Mr O's 4 years at the helm.

Point 5-- .001% lost to fraud? Leaving Solyndra out of it; another foreign investment scheme spurred on by Obama’s stimulus law involves Japanese wind energy firm Eurus Energy, whose American subsidiary, Eurus Energy America, collected $91 million in stimulus funding to initiate construction of a wind farm in Texas. As it turns out, the wind farm was allegedly built using turbines manufactured by Mitsubishi — another Japanese company. “Eurus Energy America, the U.S. subsidiary of a Japanese firm, received $91 million in stimulus money for its Bull Creek wind farm in Texas,” cited a 2010 report by American University. “The farm consists of 180 Mitsubishi turbines.”

Furthermore, the Energy Department’s insatiable appetite for “green” investments has become a chief stimulant to job creation in foreign countries. Solar power firm Sempra Energy, for example, was awarded a whopping $337-million loan guarantee to supply panels for a solar power array in Arizona. However, while Sempra is based in California, the company purchased its solar panels from the Chinese solar giant Suntech.

Perhaps the most damning paragon of the Obama administration’s subsidization of foreign companies involves a $500-million loan guarantee siphoned to Finnish automaker Fisker Automotive. A component of the Energy Department’s alternative-fuel vehicle program, the loan was intended to bolster Fisker’s presence in the U.S. manufacturing market. However, claiming it was unable to find a viable location in the United States, Fisker never built a domestic facility, deciding instead to cease its U.S. operations and continue building vehicles in Finland.

“There was no contract manufacturer in the U.S. that could actually produce our vehicle,” founder Henrik Fisker told ABC News. “They don’t exist here.” Fisker said Finland was a more efficient and economical place to carry out his operations. "We're not in the business of failing; we're in the business of winning. So we make the right decision for the business," he affirmed. "That's why we went to Finland."[New American]

There is more than enough to complain about with regard to the Obama stimulus. Was this supposed to be some kind of Piece de Resistance?

lies lies lies lies lies
WideMiddle03;1494777[B Wrote:]lies lies lies lies lies[/B]

Allow me to translate your post. (Lacking the wherewithal to refute RealThing's factual post with a response of substance, and being that I have an unexplainable emotional attactment to the liberal cause, I feel I must respond at some level, even though most of this is admittedly over my head.):biglmao:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:Allow me to translate your post. (Lacking the wherewithal to refute RealThing's factual post with a response of substance, and being that I have an unexplainable emotional attactment to the liberal cause, I feel I must respond at some level, even though most of this is admittedly over my head.):biglmao:

name me one thing about your post that was truth. :lame:

vector is right that u all don't handle the facts too good
^ WideVector, why don't you try debating the factual points of TRT's post? You know, the numbers, AKA the truth?
Silence is one of the hardest arguments to refute.
Josh Billings
US Humorist (1818 - 1885) *

It is not necessary to understand things in order to argue about them.
Pierre Beaumarchais
French businessman & comic dramatist (1732 - 1799) *

It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.
William G. McAdoo
US industrialist, lawyer, & politician (1863 - 1941) *

I believe that Hoot has the upper hand RV. The first quote appears to be Hoot's new strategy and the last two simply describe you.