Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Presidential Character Counts - What if these were Romney's poor relatives?
Quote:Barack Obama's uncle has been arrested and held as illegal immigrant

BARACK Obama's long-lost "Uncle Omar" has been arrested for alleged drink-driving outside Boston and detained as an illegal immigrant, The Times can reveal.

The arrest ends a mystery over the fate of a relative that the US President wrote in his memoir had moved to America from Kenya in the 1960s, although the circumstances of his discovery may now prove to be an embarrassment for the White House.

Official records say Onyango Obama, 67, was picked up outside the Chicken Bone Saloon in Framingham, Massachusetts, at 7.10pm on August 24. Police say he nearly crashed his Mitsubishi 4x4 into a patrol car, and then insisted that the officer should have given way to him. A report filed with the Framingham District Court said that a breathalyser at the police station registered his blood alcohol at 0.14mg/100ml of blood, above the state limit of 0.08mg.

According to a local newspaper, Mr Obama was charged with driving under the influence and driving to endanger, as well as failing to use a turn signal. He was detained as an illegal immigrant because the US Bureau of Immigration and Customs Enforcement has an outstanding warrant for him because he was previously ordered to be deported to Kenya.

The Times has established from his birthdate that Mr Obama is the Uncle Omar mentioned in President Obama's best-selling memoir Dreams from My Father. In the 1995 book, President Obama writes of "the uncle who had left for America 25 years ago and had never come back".

In 2008, The Times mounted a search for Uncle Omar. Instead of finding him, we discovered his sister, President Obama's Auntie Zeituni, who was living as an illegal immigrant on a Boston housing estate. Uncle Omar and Auntie Zeituni are the children of President Obama's grandfather Hussein Onyango Obama, by his third wife Sarah, the woman President Obama calls "Granny", because she raised his father, Barack Sr, who was Hussein Obama's son by Hussein's second wife, Akumu.

The 2008 investigation unearthed public records naming an O. Onyango Obama, born on June 3, 1944, living at a house in the Boston suburbs, where he was known as Obama Onyango. Framingham police records list the man arrested last week as Onyango Obama, with the same birth date, June 3, 1944.
Quote:Obama’s hut-dwelling half-brother interviewed in new movie

President Barack Obama's half-brother, George Obama, lives in a hut in Kenya. He will be featured in the upcoming anti-Obama film "2016: Obama's America," according to The Hollywood Reporter. The movie, based on Dinesh D'Souza's book "The Roots of Obama's Rage," features a conversation between D'Souza and George Obama. From The Hollywood Reporter:

Quote:D'Souza and George Obama are seen chatting on what appears to be a park bench, and D'Souza seems most curious to know why the half-brother of the most powerful man on the planet lives in poverty and without any financial help from President Obama.

"I think he has a family of his own," George Obama says. "I'm a member of his family, but I'm over-age, so I help myself."

D'Souza presses him by using the biblical admonition—one that the president has also cited—that Americans ought to be "our brother's keeper," and George Obama shrugs off that insinuation, as well.

"He's got other issues to deal with," he says. "He's taking care of the world, so he's taking care of me."
George Obama is interviewed in the Obama's America movie...it's interesting, to say the least.
It's pretty childish of Hoot to just post links, and likes. It's like, "I'm not going to post(play) here anymore, but I'm still going to play in the house by just liking posts, and posting links. It kind of reminds me of a small kid that is puffed up, pouting if you will, yet still hanging around, waiting for someone to beg him to play. I hope Hoot realizes he is in his mid-fifties.
TheRealVille Wrote:It's pretty childish of Hoot to just post links, and likes. It's like, "I'm not going to post(play) here anymore, but I'm still going to play in the house by just liking posts, and posting links. It kind of reminds me of a small kid that is puffed up, pouting if you will, yet still hanging around, waiting for someone to beg him to play. I hope Hoot realizes he is in his mid-fifties.
:hilarious:
[YOUTUBE="Obama's Welfare Aunt - You are paying for this"]nKdUu6zwDiI[/YOUTUBE].
TheRealVille Wrote:It's pretty childish of Hoot to just post links, and likes. It's like, "I'm not going to post(play) here anymore, but I'm still going to play in the house by just liking posts, and posting links. It kind of reminds me of a small kid that is puffed up, pouting if you will, yet still hanging around, waiting for someone to beg him to play. I hope Hoot realizes he is in his mid-fifties.

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah. It's the exact same stuff you do.
WideRight05 Wrote:Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah. It's the exact same stuff you do.
Show me where.
Easy...just click on any thread you have created/posted in.
Quote:ICE Stonewalls On Status Of Uncle Onyango Obama

Following the publication of embarrassing internal government emails by Judicial Watch, the Homeland Security agency responsible for deporting criminal illegal immigrants is dodging questions about President Obama’s illegal alien uncle, who got busted for drunken driving last year in Massachusetts.

The case received widespread media coverage because the commander-in-chief’s uncle, Onyango Obama, had previously been deported to his native Kenya yet lived and worked in the Boston area and threatened to call the White House after getting arrested. He also had a valid Massachusetts drivers’ license, which was temporarily suspended after his drunken-driving arrest but, incredibly, has been reinstated by the state’s Registry of Motor Vehicles.

Uncle Onyango has also received special treatment from the feds, according to government documents obtained by Judicial Watch. They weren’t easy to obtain because the administration clearly wants to keep details of the case from the public, despite promises of unprecedented transparency. JW had to sue for the information, which was made public this month.

The records, released by JW in two parts (click here and here to see them), show that Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) withheld information on Uncle O’s release from the press and Congress and that the agency curiously permitted him to seek the reopening of deportation proceedings that had been closed in 1992. ICE leadership also tracked the politically sensitive case and granted Uncle O a special stay of deportation.

The records also include an embarrassing internal agency email from Brian Hale, ICE’s Assistant Director of the Office of Public Affairs, to ICE Director John Morton dated April 1, 2012, titled “Onyango Statement and TP’s [Talking Points].” The email (on page 43) confirms that ICE gave the president’s uncle favorable treatment.
:why:
^Yes sir, salt of the earth types if I ever saw any. :igiveup: With family of such notable accomplishment, no wonder the big O has so many off the wall ideas. Character really does count, and as you know, I have bemoaned the lack there of, from the dems for some time now. When I was younger I thought the only thing that could ever bring down America was world war or the like. It had never occurred to me that lies could bring us down. But, I was there to see the cascade of calamity which has brought us to within glimpsing distance of the cliff. I saw things change. When Bill Clinton, with unmitigated gall, stood up and lied like a dog to the entire nation and the world, I saw long treasured American standards, paid for with the blood of countless patriots, begin their freefall into oblivion. Folks in the arab world aren't stupid, they watch the news too. Is there any wonder they refer to the USA as the "Great Satan?" Consider the following;

They saw democratic lawmakers circle the wagons for Clinton. I mean, why would the term 'being caught with one's pants down' carry such shame if not for the fact it is the ultimate reputation killer? Follow that up with all the lies and you see how America's well of public opinion got poisoned. Two-faced politicians are the source of today's world wide contempt. They heard the details of cigars, a blue dress with a very curious material on it, which tested, revealed a 100% indisputable dna match for then president Clinton. They heard about a phone call from the Oval Office to the General Secretary of the Central Committee of the Soviet Union, which, was BAM! kicked up a knotch from under the Resolute Desk. His presidency was a disgusting and shameful embarrassment of sexual deviation, impeachment, lies under oath, disbarment, fines and congressional censure, which has these days been resuscitated by the democratic 'spin machine' into near godhood. (Evidenced by the legions of liberals eagerly falling at his feet during the DNC)

How can we ever undo the damage? My opinion is we sweep the liars out of office with our power. Voting power. The world will take notice. Our reputation for the ideals we say we espouse will be at least somewhat restored. And, we will have 'served notice' on corrupt politicians. A scant 51 days from now, we can undo the weak, corrupt image, we so richly deserve, by sweeping out the trash with our vote. It's really not an election about party this time. Rather, it's a vote about freedom and honor. It's a vote about our way of life, or one man's vision of a "fundamentally changed" way of life. A man from obscure origins, a man of questonable intentions, a man who has been caught unawres, on a hot mic, cutting a side deal with the Russian President.

In the middle east we see what happens when one takes away an established government and then just allows what ever will to come in and fill the vacuum. It's always worse. This administration coined the words "Arab Spring." Thereby revealing how implicitly naive they really are about world affairs. Nancy Pelose, Hillary Clinton, or Barack Obama, it matters not. They are all novices and have ascended onto the world stage with reckless abandon. Hence, the inoccuously named "Arab Spring," was actually the onset of anarchy in the middle east. Officials of State used to refer to a condition then known as 'stability in the region'. A notion this adminstration plays fast and loose with. The only thing Obama has reluctantly accomplished (on his part) was the killing of Bin Laden. Everything else has been amature hour. Want to end the brazen attacks on American soil which have started to escalate of late? In the same way Iran got their attitude adjusted when Reagan was elected and turned over the hostages immediately. These vermin will know the jig is up when Romney sits the first seat.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
WideRight05 Wrote:Easy...just click on any thread you have created/posted in.
Show examples of where I post that I am quitting the board, then acting childish, lurking and liking posts, and just posting links. Just because you post lies, doesn't make it true.
TheRealVille Wrote:Show examples of where I post that I am quitting the board, then acting childish, lurking and liking posts, and just posting links. Just because you post lies, doesn't make it true.

I'm not going in circles with you. Evidently you are too blinded to see yourself.
WideRight05 Wrote:I'm not going in circles with you. Evidently you are too blinded to see yourself.
Because you know you lie. Keep posting, and you will keep getting likes from the kid in the shadows.
^ Show me where I lie. Everything I say is either a question or a fact. You're the one who can't defend any statement made from TRT, Hoot, Harry Rex, Pulp, RIUTG, or I...sorry if I left anyone out. But you are telling me that I do stuff, or that Hoot does stuff, that evidently you cannot see that you do yourself.
WideRight05 Wrote:^ Show me where I lie. Everything I say is either a question or a fact. You're the one who can't defend any statement made from TRT, Hoot, Harry Rex, Pulp, RIUTG, or I...sorry if I left anyone out. But you are telling me that I do stuff, or that Hoot does stuff, that evidently you cannot see that you do yourself.
WideRight05 Wrote:Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah. It's the exact same stuff you do.

Here is the post that you said I did the axact same stuff.

Quote:It's pretty childish of Hoot to just post links, and likes. It's like, "I'm not going to post(play) here anymore, but I'm still going to play in the house by just liking posts, and posting links. It kind of reminds me of a small kid that is puffed up, pouting if you will, yet still hanging around, waiting for someone to beg him to play. I hope Hoot realizes he is in his mid-fifties.
Show me where I do this, or admit you are a liar. If I'm the only one that sees Hoot acting like a little kid, there is something major wrong in the world.
Quote:The discipline of the written word punishes both stupidity and dishonesty.

John Steinbeck
Confusednicker:
Quote:Fight birtherism! Demand Kansas investigate the "unicorn Romney" conspiracy! (note: This worked in Arizona, and it can work here!)

The Kansas Secretary of State, Kris Kobach, has announced that he may keep Barack Obama off the ballot because of a lack of evidence regarding the President's birth certificate. What provoked him to do so? A complaint from one person:

Three of the state's top elected Republicans on Thursday determined they lacked sufficient evidence of President Barack Obama's birth records to decide whether to remove the Democratic nominee from the November ballot in Kansas. The State Objections Board comprised of Secretary of State Kris Kobach, Attorney General Derek Schmidt and Lt. Gov. Jeff Colyer postponed until Monday action on a complaint filed by a Manhattan resident pending review of a copy of Obama's birth certificate from Hawaii. "I don't think it's a frivolous objection," Kobach said. "I do think the factual record could be supplemented."

But what about Mitt Romney? What about the persistent rumors that Mitt Romney is in fact, a unicorn? There has never been a conclusive DNA test proving that Mitt Romney is not a unicorn. We have never seen him without his hair -- hair that could be covering up a horn. And if Mitt Romney is a unicorn, he is not Constitutionally qualified to be president.

If one complaint from a crackpot birther was enough to provoke Kobach to launch a state investigation, then a few thousand messages regarding unicorn Romney should be enough for him to launch an investigation on that front as well.

http://leftaction.com/action/ask-kansas-...ey-unicorn
TheRealVille Wrote:Show examples of where I post that I am quitting the board, then acting childish, lurking and liking posts, and just posting links. Just because you post lies, doesn't make it true.

The fact that you have not posted any pertinent information on this thread makes your argument weak. Lurking childishly, are you not?
SKINNYPIG Wrote:The fact that you have not posted any pertinent information on this thread makes your argument weak. Lurking childishly, are you not?
Any facts on Middle's lie?
"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity." - Robert A. Heinlein
[YOUTUBE="Romney trashing Romney"]RQx3qWL43Qo[/YOUTUBE]
Quote:Hi, we're Upworthy, a social media outfit with a mission: to make important stuff as viral as a video of some idiot surfing off his roof.

:lmao: :hilarious: :dudecomeon:
Hoot Gibson Wrote::lmao: :hilarious: :dudecomeon:
Prove anything in post #27 a lie.