Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ravi Moss back with the football team
venom93 Wrote:Does anyone not think it is a little sad that a guy who hasn't played football since jr. high and who has hardly practiced with the team after quitting comes back and is listed as an early starter? This is a pretty telling sign of how bad this football team is.

Injuries have played a huge role in that, plus Lashaun Watson the 6'5 four star recruit didn't qualify to make the team because of grades so that's why WR's are so scarce....They're expected to be healthy and ready to go for the season opener though...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Moderator??? You and Alfus, lol, Moderators..SAD! Yeah Alfus, come on, We are all waiting on you to speak for your little Corndog, as he has embarrassed the entire BGR family..

You're out of control Playboy....Stick to the topic at hand, and if you can't discuss things any better than this then you may not want to post in here anymore...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Now Ravi is going to the NFL EVERYONE, Aren't we lucky to have CORNDOG23 as an inside scoop. So not only is he going to be a starting WR at U.K...He is going to the NFL, as OUR VERY OWN NFL SCOUT CORNDOG23 says that that is what they want, a WR that goes to the ball..HOW DO YOU KNOW HE DOES..HE HASN'T PLAYED SINCE 6th GRADE..And football my friend is TOTALLY different than basketball! And another thing, Ravi couldn't even start in his OWN SPORT. You are ridiculous man. Even your little soulmate Alfus isn't helping you on this one. Come on ALFUS wherever you are..COME HELP YOUR SPECIAL FRIEND!

If you want to argue your point that's fine.. But like alfus said, keep it on topic.. There is no need to try to call someone out over a computer screen.. From the way it sounds it's like you want to be kicked off for some reason.. Now you can continue to argue but like i said there is no need for some of the crap you have been posting. It's your opinion against theirs.. No one is right until the fall, then we will see what happens
I'm in love with Tawnya.. hehe..

Tom is not my friend....

if you have any questions send me a p.m.
Sorry, Don't see what is so HORRIBLE about what I have put that would make such an uproar. But I will stick to topic. And BTW, he will prolly just QUIT again like he did the first time. Should have been enough right there with any kind of coach. Must be something about UK coaches"TUBBY-Crawford" Brooks-Moss". Sure sounds like he is going to be such a stud after he has already walked out on them once. Yeah, can't wait to see this, can't wait for Fall.
Would like to apologize to Corndog23/Alfus for my "display". No hurt intended, just having fun with you two as you two usually stick together in topics. Sorry!
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Would like to apologize to Corndog23/Alfus for my "display". No hurt intended, just having fun with you two as you two usually stick together in topics. Sorry!

It came across like you were intentionally trying to make people upset. If you want alfus and corndog to argue all you have to do is say something negative about ky, and they'll come running.. But there is just no need for stuff like "hey alfus, come out and get your leash cause the hot dog is running away" of course i paraphrased a little there.. but ya get my point??

if you were just trying to get them to argue with you then that's fine. it just sounded like you were just being an ass
I'm in love with Tawnya.. hehe..

Tom is not my friend....

if you have any questions send me a p.m.
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Now Ravi is going to the NFL EVERYONE, Aren't we lucky to have CORNDOG23 as an inside scoop. So not only is he going to be a starting WR at U.K...He is going to the NFL, as OUR VERY OWN NFL SCOUT CORNDOG23 says that that is what they want, a WR that goes to the ball..HOW DO YOU KNOW HE DOES..HE HASN'T PLAYED SINCE 6th GRADE..And football my friend is TOTALLY different than basketball! And another thing, Ravi couldn't even start in his OWN SPORT. You are ridiculous man. Even your little soulmate Alfus isn't helping you on this one. Come on ALFUS wherever you are..COME HELP YOUR SPECIAL FRIEND!

Good job playboy, way to bring facts to the table, and good job of "embarrassing" corndog.Rolleyes
Ill have to agree with corndog and moofer.
chipper jones Wrote:Ill have to agree with corndog and moofer.
They both disagree, so how can you agree with both of them?????????????
ACTUALLY i disagree with you. In case you didnt see the rolly eyes that means i was being sarcastic with my post! Im with corn...
Could care less who you are with actually! I like Corn!