Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Ravi Moss back with the football team
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ravi Moss has decided to come back to the UK football team. He will live with Keenan Burton through the summer to try and refine his skills. Also he has decided to wear the #21 insread of #4.
so he made it?
sweet
Kentucky football needs all the help they can get. Hope he does good.
killer
Glad he is with the team
Wonder why the change?
thats awsome
He will see a limited amount of playing time if any !
Yeah, it is all really overhyped!
not so fast guys. Ravi Moss is the most athletic wide reciever we have on the field this spring. with his heart and drive, along with him living and training with keenan burton over the summer, he could be a VERY big impact reciever for us.
If he has not played since Jr. High then he will not be able to play on the level as the DB in the SEC !
We'll see blackcat...
I can't see Ravi Moss hurting the Wildcats any...
corndog23 Wrote:not so fast guys. Ravi Moss is the most athletic wide reciever we have on the field this spring. with his heart and drive, along with him living and training with keenan burton over the summer, he could be a VERY big impact reciever for us.
:thumpsup:

I agree corn, he's got height, good hands, heck all the tools it's just a matter of getting them in tune. He could be a force. Id settle for someone that can catch the ball on a regular bases.
I'm a big Ravi Moss fan but I dont see him sticking with it, I hope he does but didn't he already quit once.
yes sir he did quit once, but i just dont believe ravi moss is the type of guy who will quit twice...he is FULLY commited to tis. GUARENTEED!
THIS IS THE S.E.C.!!!!! Are you all for real!!!!!!!!!!!!!
^they don't under stand what SEC football is Ravi will get hurt two or three games into the season !
blackcat_student Wrote:^they don't under stand what SEC football is Ravi will get hurt two or three games into the season !

I agree with you and Playboy
YOU TWO ARE RiDICULOUS! are you all telling me that Ravi Moss is not as strong as Demoreo Ford or John Logan? Are you saying he is not as tough as those two?? if you are then you are just JOKING yourselves. He is every bit as tough and athletic as any reciever we have on this team......You all are CRAZY
He will not be able to take hits from these teams corners and saftey's, LSU, Auburn, Florida, Alabama, S. Carolina, Tennessee, Georgia ! These teams have very strong corners and are real hard hitters ! The two players you mentioned corndog have played football there whole life's they know how to take a hit !
Tell that to Antonio Gates...
corndog23 Wrote:Tell that to Antonio Gates...

:thumpsup:
Way to go Ravi....and good luck
corndog23 Wrote:Tell that to Antonio Gates...
IS RAVI MOSS 6'8????????????? Is Ravi Moss 240 pounds??????????? SHUTUP. NOBODY never gets where you come from with your stupid post. ANTONIO GATES???????????????????????? LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! R U KIDDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THE BOY HASN'T PLAYED SINCE THE 6th GRADE..Let me guess Corndog, as a 6th grader he caught 16 passes for 9 touchdowns and was considered to be the best on his team. You remind me of the dork on Bad News Bears, the guy who has all of the stats but never was worth a shit at anything. ANTONIO GATES, R U SERIOUS. He wasn't even good at the sport that he was suppose to be good at. Of course this is Kentucky Football, which is as sad as there basketball team....ANTONIO GATES??????????? RAVI MOSS/ANTONIO GATES??? Tough one, anyone else see this STUPID COMPARISON AS I DO? Come on all of you BLEED BLUE Diehard U.K. fans..No I am not talking about the other 98% of you who are 80 years old and retired who golf clap like a wild animal at U.K. games...ANTONIO GATES..THIS MAY BE THE MOST PATHETIC REPLY AND COMPARISON THAT I HAVE EVER SEEN..
Moderator??? You and Alfus, lol, Moderators..SAD! Yeah Alfus, come on, We are all waiting on you to speak for your little Corndog, as he has embarrassed the entire BGR family..
Does anyone not think it is a little sad that a guy who hasn't played football since jr. high and who has hardly practiced with the team after quitting comes back and is listed as an early starter? This is a pretty telling sign of how bad this football team is.
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:IS RAVI MOSS 6'8????????????? Is Ravi Moss 240 pounds??????????? SHUTUP. NOBODY never gets where you come from with your stupid post. ANTONIO GATES???????????????????????? LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! R U KIDDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THE BOY HASN'T PLAYED SINCE THE 6th GRADE..Let me guess Corndog, as a 6th grader he caught 16 passes for 9 touchdowns and was considered to be the best on his team. You remind me of the dork on Bad News Bears, the guy who has all of the stats but never was worth a shit at anything. ANTONIO GATES, R U SERIOUS. He wasn't even good at the sport that he was suppose to be good at. Of course this is Kentucky Football, which is as sad as there basketball team....ANTONIO GATES??????????? RAVI MOSS/ANTONIO GATES??? Tough one, anyone else see this STUPID COMPARISON AS I DO? Come on all of you BLEED BLUE Diehard U.K. fans..No I am not talking about the other 98% of you who are 80 years old and retired who golf clap like a wild animal at U.K. games...ANTONIO GATES..THIS MAY BE THE MOST PATHETIC REPLY AND COMPARISON THAT I HAVE EVER SEEN..

Alright Allen Iverson.....Antonio Gates?? We talking bout Antonio Gates?? We talkin bot antonio gates man...antonio gates... Good job by the way of being the first person in the history of BGR to have a post that was 15 lines long and have it say the same thing over and over....

FIRST off playboy, you need to realize that ANTONIO GATES is NOT 6'8...he is 6'4! MAJOR difference. Ravi is 6'2! Gates does way 265, and Ravi 190, but Ravi Moss wont have to block 300 pound lineman. You wanna know why Ravi will be successful?? Because he is BASKETBALL player. Thats right i said it, becuase he plays basketball. He knows how to rebound! He knows how to GO for the ball rather then let the balll come to him. Thats what those NFL coaches want. Go get the ball....thats what rebounders do! Why do you think Antonio Gates catches so many balls?? Ravi Moss will be more ready to play then the incoming freshman. Wanna know why? because he wont have to forget everything he learned in high school and start over. He is coming into this fresh, and he will learn how to play SEC WR before any of the incoming freshman. Ravi Moss is smart...he will learn how to play this game. He definitely has the body for it. A summer of living an training with Keenan Burton and Ravi will be one of our top 2 recievers. and that is NOT sad.......
corndog23 Wrote:Alright Allen Iverson.....Antonio Gates?? We talking bout Antonio Gates?? We talkin bot antonio gates man...antonio gates... Good job by the way of being the first person in the history of BGR to have a post that was 15 lines long and have it say the same thing over and over....

FIRST off playboy, you need to realize that ANTONIO GATES is NOT 6'8...he is 6'4! MAJOR difference. Ravi is 6'2! Gates does way 265, and Ravi 190, but Ravi Moss wont have to block 300 pound lineman. You wanna know why Ravi will be successful?? Because he is BASKETBALL player. Thats right i said it, becuase he plays basketball. He knows how to rebound! He knows how to GO for the ball rather then let the balll come to him. Thats what those NFL coaches want. Go get the ball....thats what rebounders do! Why do you think Antonio Gates catches so many balls?? Ravi Moss will be more ready to play then the incoming freshman. Wanna know why? because he wont have to forget everything he learned in high school and start over. He is coming into this fresh, and he will learn how to play SEC WR before any of the incoming freshman. Ravi Moss is smart...he will learn how to play this game. He definitely has the body for it. A summer of living an training with Keenan Burton and Ravi will be one of our top 2 recievers. and that is NOT sad.......
Now Ravi is going to the NFL EVERYONE, Aren't we lucky to have CORNDOG23 as an inside scoop. So not only is he going to be a starting WR at U.K...He is going to the NFL, as OUR VERY OWN NFL SCOUT CORNDOG23 says that that is what they want, a WR that goes to the ball..HOW DO YOU KNOW HE DOES..HE HASN'T PLAYED SINCE 6th GRADE..And football my friend is TOTALLY different than basketball! And another thing, Ravi couldn't even start in his OWN SPORT. You are ridiculous man. Even your little soulmate Alfus isn't helping you on this one. Come on ALFUS wherever you are..COME HELP YOUR SPECIAL FRIEND!
Pages: 1 2