Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sekc
^
Is there anywhere you can get info on past award winners, something like a list of winners from the 90's?
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:^
Is there anywhere you can get info on past award winners, something like a list of winners from the 90's?

If you find it let me know. I looked all over the web last year and could barely find anything on past winner's or award winner's. I'd like to see the group that does the SEKC have a hall of fame. There would be some great player's in that hall.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I think the only way to get a list like that would be to spend a lot of hours at a newspaper office and look through old papers. Internet records would not go back very far.
HDE Wrote:I think the only way to get a list like that would be to spend a lot of hours at a newspaper office and look through old papers. Internet records would not go back very far.

Couldn't you just go to the source and ask for info? Not meaning you in particular but anybody. Who is over the SEKC? Shouldn't they have records going back to the inception of the conference?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Backwoods Wrote:Couldn't you just go to the source and ask for info? Not meaning you in particular but anybody. Who is over the SEKC? Shouldn't they have records going back to the inception of the conference?

You'd be better off checking newspapers.
-
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:^
-
Go to:

http://pinnaclesportsview.com

and make a suggestion. They write a lot of articles about past 13th region sports events.....
Backwoods Wrote:Couldn't you just go to the source and ask for info? Not meaning you in particular but anybody. Who is over the SEKC? Shouldn't they have records going back to the inception of the conference?

I doubt it.
There's not a building or staff. Usually one person collects that info from coaches and sends it out.
^
That was my fears on that one.
As you said, one would prolly have to go to the library and look at sports sections for 3 days before finding some things on it.
It would be nice if someone would have created a website for the SEKC and had the past winners on there.