Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will JBS Hurt KCC?
^^ no problem
Who will be their head coach?
HeGotGame Wrote:Does Hazard or Buckhorn hurt PCC?

Well, of course... however most counties (the larger ones) have several teams..not just two or three.. taking students away from the larger high school.

Will JBS hurt KCC in the near future.. no. And thankfully I don't think they will last much longer than that...

Sorry, just a lot of bad blood between the two schools.

That made no sense at all..
In answer to your first question - yes Buckhorn and Hazard hurt PCC..
Ask the PCC homers what they think of the shell shock Buckhorn handed em' in district. Confusedhh:
Ballers Wrote:That made no sense at all..
In answer to your first question - yes Buckhorn and Hazard hurt PCC..
Ask the PCC homers what they think of the shell shock Buckhorn handed em' in district. Confusedhh:

If you couldn't understand..let me explain..

I do not feel that JBS will hurt KCC in the near future..i.e. next season..or the next..and maybe even not for three or four years, but if they do continue to build a program-then yes I feel that JBS could hurt KCC..anytime your enrollment drops..it hurts the school, and with a private institution 15 miles from the public high school the enrollment more than likely will drop.

However, I do not see this happening..
HeGotGame Wrote:If you couldn't understand..let me explain..

I do not feel that JBS will hurt KCC in the near future..i.e. next season..or the next..and maybe even not for three or four years, but if they do continue to build a program-then yes I feel that JBS could hurt KCC..anytime your enrollment drops..it hurts the school, and with a private institution 15 miles from the public high school the enrollment more than likely will drop.

However, I do not see this happening..

Your comment made perfect sense...
but it's ballers lol
Kcc will always be kcc
The only way JBS will hurt Knott is in the class room spelling bees, or test scores.
ballboy Wrote:The only way JBS will hurt Knott is in the class room spelling bees, or test scores.

Is that why so many JBS graduates take remedial Math and English classes in college after paying $500 a month tuition (unless you play sports)?
Must be going to give coaching job to Clark, the only reason JBS has ever had a basketball program was to promote thier family the bench will filled by a bunch of stepp family
makes sense lol