Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
James Harrison on Patriots: ‘Cheaters never win’
This is why I like Harrison like Stardust likes Lebron.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Patriots haven't won a SB since spygate, but they're still successful. Cheating was not the reason they were successful. They're still making the playoffs and more without cheating. I love how people credit spygate for the Patriots success. Ignorant haters. From my understand they just watched some film at halftime. Cheating, but not that big of an advantage.
Aslan Wrote:Patriots haven't won a SB since spygate, but they're still successful. Cheating was not the reason they were successful. They're still making the playoffs and more without cheating. I love how people credit spygate for the Patriots success. Ignorant haters. From my understand they just watched some film at halftime. Cheating, but not that big of an advantage.

It is the ultimate advantage. How is knowing what the defense and offensive play calls not that big of and idea? With 2 minutes left and knowing what the other team is doing is the ULTIMATE advantage.

Brady calls a play, The defense signals there prevent defense and then brady does a check. Brady calls another play he sees there blitz signal and he hits branch over the safety. IT is A MASTER ADVANTAGE.