Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Somerset @ Estill County 1/9
outsidein Wrote:no deal with Estill just you.... and excuses again... obviously you only watch Estill you must not watch any other school around... but see you can't be open minded because you only watch one team.. Ok lets look at Lee and Powell ... nothing against no team.. there both a little weak in guard play...Lee guards let Estill push them out..and Estill shot very well from the field that night.. I bet they maybe missed two shots the 1st and 2nd quarter... Powell didn't play well against Lee the other night ... Powell had no inside game that really hurt them... actually one coach on Powell bench yelled at his guard to be a man and stop whining...ok so just my view but see you can't have a open mind because you think a school does no wrong.. open your mind up a see --- again nothing about either school I jus t pick on you because it's fun... oh yea softball well that's another story if you really want to get into it we can... but you know nothing about fastpitch you just know something about one school... man get out there and see other programs... again read this NOTHING ABOUT ESTILL JUST LIKE TO PICK AT YOU.... LOL LOL

See that's were your wrong by a long shot. I pay more attention to basketball (Both boys and girls) more than you think. I know about the Lee/Powell Games. I pay close attention to the 56th District and 14th Region. I know more about sports than you realize (Baseball, Football, Softball, Basketball, I even keep up with Soccer even tho I can't stand to watch it)
^now now boys....
^ he does it every single time. He must be a powell or lee fan. I'm just gonna quite replying to his posts because he does it all the time
ekff Wrote:This should be a pretty good game. I'll take Estill by 6.

Somerset won by 4. The game was played Monday night.
Norm Peterson Wrote:Somerset won by 4. The game was played Monday night.

LOL I didn't see that..

I thought it said 1/10
ekff Wrote:LOL I didn't see that..

I thought it said 1/10

Estill's next game is Friday @ Owsley County