Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sheldon Clark 81 Paintsville 56
[quote=IntheZone]no middle schooler is going to stop johnson. There aren't many high schoolers that can[/QUOTE

I'm sure you are right but I would bet this Johnson guy would have sore thighs and hips after the game after being boxed out by a hardcore middle schooler. Just an opinion formed from what I've heard.
IntheZone Wrote:no middle schooler is going to stop johnson. There aren't many high schoolers that can

Can you show me any where I made ANY type of remark like that. I am one of the BIGGEST Johnson fans on here. BUT, I will say this. By the time Daniel is a SOPH (IF Johnson is still at SCHS), It WILL be a fun matchup to watch.

Come on ITZ...give me a little credit.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
Sheldon Clark is the best team in the region.
Big win for SC.
Glad to hear my Cards are doing well this year. I can remember when Paintsville beat us 27 times in a row. Wish I could be home to support them it's smothering me out.
Stopping Johnson wouldn't have helped. Chase Kirk was the problem. He killed us all friggen night.
You've got to be kidding me! The Daniels kid is not in the same world as the Johnson kid! lmao