Poll: Who You Got?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Pike Central Hawks
36.99%
Breathitt County Bobcats
63.01%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
#2 Pike Central @ #1 Breathitt County (3A 2nd Round)
IMO this game resembles the 04-05 team that was also 11-0 heading into the second round except that team lost to a 9-3 p'burg team. Pike Central is 9-2. so its a very similar situationWink
comeback_kidxXx Wrote:b'owls, i'll avatar bet anyone on this game i dont care one bit to. but its gonna be on even terms. If Pike wins i get to choose any avatar of my choice for any breathitt fan that wants to step up. & if i lose you get to choose any avatar of your choice. no homosexual stuff or anything thats going to offend anyone in anyway.

so who wants to step to the plate?

Count me in on this one.
So we have agreed this game is going to come down to which teams defense can shut the other team down. I have seen Breathitt and Pike Central each in several games this year and the linebacker play of each squad has been great except for they both play kinda out of control at times. If Boggs can stay composed against the blitzs by Breathitt then those little dump offs to Smith could really end up hurting the cats. If Pike Central tries to cheat up on Breathitts running game Trent will air it out. All together it is going to boil down to which coach has their team better prepared for tonights game.
pcc is not good enough in no way to compete with the bobcats breathit county takes this by 3tds+
comeback_kidxxx Wrote:imo this game resembles the 04-05 team that was also 11-0 heading into the second round except that team lost to a 9-3 p'burg team. Pike central is 9-2. So its a very similar situationWink

only time will tell. But i'm leaning more to the 2002 team.
comeback_kidxXx Wrote:LOL yeah, its average if your a team like knott county or jenkins. Face it man, the teams breathitt has played this year couldn't beat their way out of a paper bag

Pike Central
Greenup County (0-10)
Phelps (4-7)
Powell (7-4) LOSS
Shelby Valley (5-6)
East Ridge (0-9)
Lawrence County (5-6)
Sheldon Clark (1-10)
Belfry (10-1) LOSS
Prestonsburg (5-6)
Magoffin County (3-8)

Breathitt County
Estill County (2-8)
Letcher Central (4-7)
Newport (4-7)
Jackson County (1-10)
Somerset (7-4)
Hazard (8-2)
Magoffin County (3-8)
Morgan County (8-3)
Knott County (0-10)
Clay County (1-10)
Sheldon Clark (1-10)

Win/Loss records. The only 2 teams Pike Central has played with a winning record was Powell and Belfry, in which they lost both games.
Both teams with similar offenses. Tough to win at jackson. Going with Breathitt in a close one.
As bad as I want PCC to win, I dont think JPC wants to beat them, especially if the rumors are true that he will be joining the staff at Breathitt next year. I think both teams will come out and play hard, but in the end I think Breathitt will win this one.

Breathitt.. 34

PCC.. 20
Breathitt has a lot of respect for it's fellow mountain power programs like Belfry.
But this would NOT be a good year for a Pirate fan to make such a comment.
Your team has played exactly 1 better than decent team, Johnsoin Central,
to which you lost at home. Pike Cen. has had a decent year, but they
aren't up to the challenge of BHS, and you guys will be coming to the Riverbank
next week where it will be settled on the field.
this post is just absurd. Even if Chapman were returning to BHS, why would he not try to win?
Not really, that Pburg team was a top team, Pike C is not.
Does anyone know of a feed so that I can listen to the game?
Twitter: @tc_analytics

I don't know where you're from, but neither PikeCC nor Belfry either can point to their schedule as being tough. Somerset and Hazard are as good or better than anyone those
2 have played this year.
Sorry, WJSN, Bobcats home station doesn't stream online.
7-0 Breathitt with a little over 8 left in the opening quarter.