Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Teams Are The Biggest Overachievers in 2011
LClion4life Wrote:Thanks for the mention! But I actually think it is the 4th district title in school history but the first since 1985. But I definitely agree with the mention of Lewis and find it hard to believe no one else mentioned them. Currently 7-2. Making it the first winning season since 1988. First EKC title since 1988. As I said, first district title since 1985, first ever win over Russell, first win over Mason County since 1988. Along with, statistically, the 3rd best defense in 3A! Roll Pride!

I knew the last was 1985. It will be really tough for Lewis to do much in the playoffs with Belfry Pike County Central Lawrence And Russell all in the same region. But you guys have been awesome so keep playing hard.
preachervol71 Wrote:42 bunch is in the rotation at wr...he has 7 catches for 138 yards and a touchdown...he also has 2 interceptions on defense.

21 prudente started at db in the beginning of the season but has given way to mann in the latter part of the season. Prudente has 2 interceptions this year

87 emerson is the holder and a back up reciever

the rest of our seniors are 2nd and 3rd stringers...they have played an important role on special teams and on scout teams..

The seniors have been an important part of this year's success....

however, we will technically return 21 of 22 starters next season!

scary!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Definitely Leslie County and Russell County.
PreacherVol71 Wrote:42 Bunch is in the rotation at WR...He has 7 catches for 138 yards and a touchdown...he also has 2 interceptions on Defense.

21 Prudente started at DB in the beginning of the season but has given way to Mann in the latter part of the season. Prudente has 2 interceptions this year

87 Emerson is the holder and a back up reciever

The rest of our seniors are 2nd and 3rd stringers...They have played an important role on special teams and on scout teams..

The seniors have been an important part of this year's success....

However, We will technically return 21 of 22 starters next season!

LWC Wrote:scary!

The Lakers should be bigger, faster, stronger, and one of the top teams in the state for 4A, but
I ain't scared..................................:biglmao:!