Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harlan Co. 51 Whitley Co. 25
Black Bear Cuz Wrote:I agree with you on most points, but IMO Estep is just like the rest of the crew! no different (throw a 15 yd pesonal foul penalty on HC with 11 seconds left in the game?) also that head official?? dont know his name, but I get an ill feeling when I see that he is going to be an official or a basketball ref!! If the numbers are accurate, 14 penalties for HC and 3 for Whitley that is an absolute joke!!! especially considering that the one 15 yd penalty on Whitley was late and still no one breathing knows what the call was for (when they huddled and made the call) The one very telling stat to me is the number of offensive holding calls on HC and no holding calls on Whitley, considering that you could poll 100 officials and they would all say the old cliche (I could call holding on every play) I have heard it said on every level!! With that said, IMO, when you tell me that for an ENTIRE game you have 4 or 5 holding calls on one team and 0 on the other team, then the officials are looking to make that call on the one team!! Its so Ridiculous, mainly because as fans we dont drive 2 hours to watch a 'Dog and Pony' official show, but we come to watch a football game!!

By the way, Hats off to the to both teams offenses they play really well! Both defenses just looked confused!

The head official already calls basketball games in the region. HC has had him several times; he used to be about 60 pounds heavier and may be difficult for you to recognize.
My only problem with that crew is that each one of them feel like they have to throw a flag. They try to out do each other.. They are the # 5 crew in this region..
Well I'm not surprised to see all the hub bub about the refs.

I just want to say that I'm proud of the Black Bears, and looking forward to next week's game.

I honestly thought that one official threw his flag at the end of the game cause he hadn't thrown it for a while. Luckily, after all the meetings and talk and BS in the "official" huddle, they came out with a call against Whitley County....which was total bull!
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:I also agree about the officials. I dont think it was Whitley getting calls as much as it was HC getting flags thrown because the refs didnt like HC. Im glad it didnt affect the game in any way but its like they had it out for HC.

You and I have agreed on many things and disagreed on very few. I have always found you to be a classy poster who just like me loves his team and likes to talk a little junk in the process. For you to confirm the obvious just raised you to the elite level in my book.

I didn't want to say too much about the officiating and take from an extremely good effort on Whitley's behalf. WC played their rear end off and the future is extremely bright for them. I just have no words from grown men that do what they did last night to kids! I don't just mean our kids.....I mean all kids. Yours, Mine, Ours! It's pathetic! And it's gI also agree about the officials. I dont think it was Whitley getting calls as much as it was HC getting flags thrown because the refs didnt like HC. Im glad it didnt affect the game in any way but its like they had it out for HC.

etting very old......
HC is a great team, hope they make in run in the 5A Playoffs.
Congrats Harlan!!!!!!
Congrats to the Bears
Congrats Balck Bears!
Congrats Harlan Co.!
Bear_Paw Wrote:You and I have agreed on many things and disagreed on very few. I have always found you to be a classy poster who just like me loves his team and likes to talk a little junk in the process. For you to confirm the obvious just raised you to the elite level in my book.

I didn't want to say too much about the officiating and take from an extremely good effort on Whitley's behalf. WC played their rear end off and the future is extremely bright for them. I just have no words from grown men that do what they did last night to kids! I don't just mean our kids.....I mean all kids. Yours, Mine, Ours! It's pathetic! And it's gI also agree about the officials. I dont think it was Whitley getting calls as much as it was HC getting flags thrown because the refs didnt like HC. Im glad it didnt affect the game in any way but its like they had it out for HC.

etting very old......

Thank you for the kind words.
Ive respected the HC program ever since it started. HC is one of the very few teams we play that doesnt run there mouth in some fashion. Teams that are good and win dont have to run there mouth. Its all fun and games when we pla HC or Bell. Thos are my favorite times of the year.

I also enjoy all the HC posters on this site. I dont know of one HC poster that are full of it. A lot of them really believe in there team and are realist when it has come to games over the past few years.
I fully hope HC wins out.
IMO Bell is the biggest competetion HC will have until the state championship.
If HC comes out and competes or wins against Bell ill chalk them up for going to Bowling Green in December.

Good luck HC, you have a wonderful football team.
I know that this is wayyy off subject matter, but did anybody else smell a lot of smoke coming through Barbourville last night after our game???
I seriously thought that my car was on fire for a while, and as fast as we were going I wouldn't have been surprised.
Bear_Paw Wrote:You and I have agreed on many things and disagreed on very few. I have always found you to be a classy poster who just like me loves his team and likes to talk a little junk in the process. For you to confirm the obvious just raised you to the elite level in my book.

I didn't want to say too much about the officiating and take from an extremely good effort on Whitley's behalf. WC played their rear end off and the future is extremely bright for them. I just have no words from grown men that do what they did last night to kids! I don't just mean our kids.....I mean all kids. Yours, Mine, Ours! It's pathetic! And it's getting very old......

Sorry About the obvious cut/paste/quotes struggle....this is the corrected quote. Thanks for the likes even with the supreme idiot of the universe trying to cut, paste and quote....hopefully point made. Good grief...talking shit and cant even complete sentences.