Poll: Who wins ?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Perry Central
92.00%
Letcher Central
8.00%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry Central @ Letcher Central 10/14
^The Letcher fans have all disappeared and evidently no one wants to get in here and raise it with us....

WHERE IS ORANGENOWBLUE!!!!!!
Listen guys, I am with these boys 100%. Right now we are on a mission at Letcher Co, and right now this year it is all about moral support for these kids. We know we are against the wind. We know that everyone is saying we won't win another game, but I really am behind the kids this year, and I support THE KIDS. That is it! GO COUGARS!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
cougarpride08 Wrote:Listen guys, I am with these boys 100%. Right now we are on a mission at Letcher Co, and right now this year it is all about moral support for these kids. We know we are against the wind. We know that everyone is saying we won't win another game, but I really am behind the kids this year, and I support THE KIDS. That is it! GO COUGARS!

I'm legit worried. I know Logan Johnson is out but this is still an LCC team that played Franklin County down to the wire.
no letcher fans in sight???? lol
geauxtigers75 Wrote:Turf field.

You've lost me, explain. lol
Perry Central 35-21.
The LCC fans are out here but we are realistic at this point. If something doesn't change PCC will get the win rather easily. However, if Whitaker would change it up and go to more of a power running game and keep the ball out of Perry's quick and talented offensive players hands this game could be close. Whitley proved that Perry can be ran on and it doesn't take Logan to run the football against this particular defense. But I do not think that Whitaker will go against his norm and change it up to do this so I think Perry will win this game.
Lambert, tried to send you a pm but it says you need to clean up some space
58fan
Cleaned it up so send PM
Perry by 3 td's.
Ballers Wrote:You've lost me, explain. lol

No mud on the field, everyone will have a good grip. As long as we can keep the footballs dry...
What about Josh Boggs? Always forgot but one of the better playmakers (and the one who's been practicing all week)!
Pcc-52
lcc-20
weakest perry thread all season lol