Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Perry Central @ Letcher Central 10/14
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
What say you?

EDIT: Could a mod add a poll please?
Perry by a couple TDS.
Perry by 10
Perry Rolls 42-14.
PCC by at least 3 scores
At the beginning of the year I would have said Perry by 20+ but right now:

Perry Central 34
Letcher Central 22
Perry by 14+
Perry 17+
Pcc wins by 3+ Td's
Pcc 34-17
We match up much better with LCC than we do any other team in our district by a long shot. We won't have to worry about a big bruising 250 pound fullback or a Tom Larkey style offense. That being said, I still expect this to be a good game and for Coach Whitaker and the Cougars to be ready to play. Letcher is a tough place to go get a win, and our team will have to be focused going into this one or we could very well leave Whitesburg losers. That being said, i'll stick with tradition and not make a prediction.

Is there any news on Logan Johnson? How is his recovery going? Will he get to see the field any more this season?
If Logan was playing it would have been a nail bitter, but I hear he's not.

PCC 42
LCC 20

Thoughts and prayers are still with Logan one of the finest young men int the mountains
i see Perry in this one by 2 or 3 tds.
LCC is big & strong up front. I think they'll dominate the line play and will try to use the same strategy that Rock did. I don't think they have the same speed rushing that Rock does, so Huff will have a little more time and PCC will win this game in the air. If both teams can take care of the ball:

PCC 31
LCC 24

If LCC has careless turnovers:

PCC 35
LCC 18
Perry by 21
The Pcc vs LCC game will be a close one. The word is powerhouse Drew Bentley will be quarterback and Corey Dollarhide will be running back. With Drew's speed, watch for him to run tds all night. Corey's tall/slender build will be perfect for running the ball!!!
Without LCC's star player Perry should win pretty easily by 20 or so.
get focused dores!!!! pcc by 3-4 tds
PCC by 14.
PCC by bout.....

tree-fiddy
I think Perry wins this one by a couple touch downs.
Perry by how ever many they want. Then the Jv continues it early in the forth.

PCC- 58
LCC-21
Quote:The Pcc vs LCC game will be a close one. The word is powerhouse Drew Bentley will be quarterback and Corey Dollarhide will be running back. With Drew's speed, watch for him to run tds all night. Corey's tall/slender build will be perfect for running the ball!!!

im guessing thats why their record stands at 2 and 5 right?
superfan2,
Are you serious about the running game? Is Dollarhide really going to run the ball? If so he will get killed. He's a great WR but he doesn't have enough lead in his butt to run the football. Drew will do fine at the QB position but why not run Dalton Taylor/Chris Tyree/Hunter Hall behind him. Hope you got some bad information.
I hate it for the seniors. I am hurt how our entire football program is been ran from peewee all the way up. Even with that said if Coach Whitaker can pull a win this week with our Cougars it would help the hurt Cougar nation.
What if it rains?
pcc-58
lcc-14
Ballers Wrote:What if it rains?

Turf field.
never mind
pcc-1001
LCC-3
I'm pretty sure this is the slowest moving thread Perry's had all year.
Pages: 1 2