Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pike Central 54 - Shelby Valley 12
My advice to you Mr EKU is to be less concerned about what's going on at Pike Central and just enjoy your own season. Geez! I could really care less who Belfry plays or how many wins they have until we play one another. Like I said before.....there are 4 other teams in the district.
clueless Wrote:My advice to you Mr EKU is to be less concerned about what's going on at Pike Central and just enjoy your own season. Geez! I could really care less who Belfry plays or how many wins they have until we play one another. Like I said before.....there are 4 other teams in the district.

I am just trying to encourage some debate for your Hawks. After this off-season I would think PC fans would welcome a change of pace from the standard oft used topics that are thrown up at them and enjoy discussing more intricate details of their program when the opportunity is presented.

Your logic also doesn't make sense. If I were the fan of a program in the same district as other teams, and my team was competing for homefield advantage and a district title, I certainly would care who was defeating who in case of a tie-breaker. Just last season Pike Central's non-district schedule cost them the top spot in this exact same instance.
EKUAlum05 Wrote:I am just trying to encourage some debate for your Hawks. After this off-season I would think PC fans would welcome a change of pace from the standard oft used topics that are thrown up at them and enjoy discussing more intricate details of their program when the opportunity is presented.

Your logic also doesn't make sense. If I were the fan of a program in the same district as other teams, and my team was competing for homefield advantage and a district title, I certainly would care who was defeating who in case of a tie-breaker. Just last season Pike Central's non-district schedule cost them the top spot in this exact same instance.

I guess thats why he is clueless lol....
I apoligize EKU...

I smh sometimes.
Dont act like you dont care who belfry plays or beats, pike central wants what belfry has in its back pocket, jealousy will get you no where! you watch what belfry does because we watch what our competitors do. Its just fact! To be like belfry is what you strive for... but probably never will achieve!! good luck TongueirateSho::dudecomeon:
clueless Wrote:My advice to you Mr EKU is to be less concerned about what's going on at Pike Central and just enjoy your own season. Geez! I could really care less who Belfry plays or how many wins they have until we play one another. Like I said before.....there are 4 other teams in the district.

Wow, EKU has now gained some prestige. He has officially moved up to the Mr. rank and the skys the limit. Congrats EKU, you're starting to grow on a few people here and you might just make the Sir rank in the near future, lol. :biggrin: Im still trying to get out of the asshole rank, or at least thats what a few on here think.
Well....if everyone is so concerned about their season.....maybe Belfry should just be interested in Louisville Central. I guess that's the only team that they actually have to be concerned about. I guess their goal is to beat them as I don't think that has been one of their accomplishments thus far. Why even show any concern about Pike Central? Maybe it's the part about how Prestonsburg was pretty successful last week when they threw the ball against the Pirates. Then again......the only real competition for Belfry will be Louisville Central.....Right?
Congrats Pike Central!
clueless Wrote:Well....if everyone is so concerned about their season.....maybe Belfry should just be interested in Louisville Central. I guess that's the only team that they actually have to be concerned about. I guess their goal is to beat them as I don't think that has been one of their accomplishments thus far. Why even show any concern about Pike Central? Maybe it's the part about how Prestonsburg was pretty successful last week when they threw the ball against the Pirates. Then again......the only real competition for Belfry will be Louisville Central.....Right?

I think your being sarcastic in your comment, but you dont know how true your statement may be. By looking at there schedule Ashland Blazer & Johnson Central could be the only regular season games left to give them any competition. IMO Belfry is 2 TD's better than either this year if not more.:popcorn:
Don't worry about them! Congrats Pike Central on your win! Get ready for District Games. Go Hawks!!!
clueless Wrote:Well....if everyone is so concerned about their season.....maybe Belfry should just be interested in Louisville Central. I guess that's the only team that they actually have to be concerned about. I guess their goal is to beat them as I don't think that has been one of their accomplishments thus far. Why even show any concern about Pike Central? Maybe it's the part about how Prestonsburg was pretty successful last week when they threw the ball against the Pirates. Then again......the only real competition for Belfry will be Louisville Central.....Right?
Pretty much.
congrats PC, good luck to my buddy Alan Boggs
congrats to Pike Central
Nice job Hawks.
Nice win Hawks!