Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Pikeville
60.00%
Raceland
40.00%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville VS Raceland 9/2
Ram-Fan Wrote:Raceland 22
Pikeville 20
OT!!

I like that score!!
Close and OT..
That would make the drive back a little easier.
russellpride Wrote:no mention of Fairview? Interesting when all is said and done they will have something to say about the region also. Good luck to the Rams and Panthers

No need to mention Fairview until they start playing somebody.
Hoping to see the Panthers go 3-0. Good Luck Panthers.
I agree with the post about Fairview. The schedule they play proves absolutely nothing and gives the players a false sense of competition.
NoPicks Wrote:I agree with the post about Fairview. The schedule they play proves absolutely nothing and gives the players a false sense of competition.

Certainly won't get them ready for playoff time.
NoPicks Wrote:I agree with the post about Fairview. The schedule they play proves absolutely nothing and gives the players a false sense of competition.

Schedule is fine buddy winning is winning too bad you don't like it like I have stated several times tried to get few other local teams and they wouldn't play. Get off the little single a school and if you are referring to rams schedule I think they are dumb playing that many road games and some ppl they play they can't compete and getting beat 58 12 does nothing for competition you speak of. Good post though ????
russellpride Wrote:Schedule is fine buddy winning is winning too bad you don't like it like I have stated several times tried to get few other local teams and they wouldn't play. Get off the little single a school and if you are referring to rams schedule I think they are dumb playing that many road games and some ppl they play they can't compete and getting beat 58 12 does nothing for competition you speak of. Good post though ????

Come playoff time the Rams will be glad they play the bigger better teams.
you'll have to forgive Russell/westwood pride......he has the beginning stages of alzheimers.
You guys think what you want good luck tonight against Pikeville. Should be good game
Pikeville seems to be a very good team this season; I'll say Pikeville by a TD.
Raceland 22
Pikeville 16
No knock on the rams but I'll take Pikeville by 2 TD's If this is a close game then the top of the class is loaded. Regaurdless of who Fairview has played IMHO I Think Fairview would be better than either of these 2 teams.
#1 Blackcat Fan Wrote:Raceland in a close one 29-28

Just became aware that Landon Tackett is now QB & moved Maynard to WR. IMO this will give them another weapon on offense, so i'm changing my prediction to 28-21 Pikeville.
#1 Blackcat Fan Wrote:Just became aware that Landon Tackett is now QB & moved Maynard to WR. IMO this will give them another weapon on offense, so i'm changing my prediction to 28-21 Pikeville.
Crap. I was hoping that wouldn't get out until tonight. He's looked pretty good in practice this week. Surprising, because several Pike Central fans I've spoken to were very down on his QB skills. I'm not saying he is a Boggs or anything, but he HAS shown decent touch on his passes, and generally seems to be pocket aware.
PHSForever Wrote:Crap. I was hoping that wouldn't get out until tonight. He's looked pretty good in practice this week. Surprising, because several Pike Central fans I've spoken to were very down on his QB skills. I'm not saying he is a Boggs or anything, but he HAS shown decent touch on his passes, and generally seems to be pocket aware.

I agree he's not Boggs but he is a solid QB & will make a difference for Pikeville this season. Seen him play & he plays hard. If he has to scramble he will lower his shoulder on ya for sure. Pike Central fans that are down on this kid for his QB skills are just wrong (thats the nicest way i can say it).
#1 Blackcat Fan Wrote:I agree he's not Boggs but he is a solid QB & will make a difference for Pikeville this season. Seen him play & he plays hard. If he has to scramble he will lower his shoulder on ya for sure. Pike Central fans that are down on this kid for his QB skills are just wrong (thats the nicest way i can say it).
I think they blamed him for the debacle at Pike Central last year. I wouldn't know, because I don't know who ratted Chapman out. I've not seen enough of the kid in game situations to know anything about if he will help or not. Hoping he makes a big difference. BE nice to have another weapon on the field.
I know Pikeville is at home and I would like to see them win but just have a feeling Raceland will win and add a late TD to win by 14
PHSForever Wrote:I think they blamed him for the debacle at Pike Central last year. I wouldn't know, because I don't know who ratted Chapman out. I've not seen enough of the kid in game situations to know anything about if he will help or not. Hoping he makes a big difference. BE nice to have another weapon on the field.

I noticed his skills last week. What class is he in?
Big Five-0- Wrote:I noticed his skills last week. What class is he in?
I'm not sure. I truly know nothing about this kid. Senior I THINK.
PHSForever Wrote:I'm not sure. I truly know nothing about this kid. Senior I THINK.

Thanks PHS.Whatever the class he's in , sure looks like he can contribute.
LionEagle Wrote:No knock on the rams but I'll take Pikeville by 2 TD's If this is a close game then the top of the class is loaded. Regaurdless of who Fairview has played IMHO I Think Fairview would be better than either of these 2 teams.

Fairview may very well be the best team in the east but, like I said.....we won't know until they actually play somebody. The tough games Raceland plays early aren't for playoff type experience. It's a guage to see how good we are and what we need to improve upon before district play and the playoffs. I think if you play a weak schedule you get a false sense of security about how good you are. I think this hurt Fairview against LCA last year.
raceland 26
pikeville 14
PHSForever Wrote:I'm not sure. I truly know nothing about this kid. Senior I THINK.
He is a senior.
Pikeville
Glad to see the Tackett kid on the field. Probably got a raw deal at PC. And Pike Central fans' take on a player's skills and a dollar will get you a laugh and a cup of coffee lol...
russellpride Wrote:You guys think what you want good luck tonight against Pikeville. Should be good game

I hear ya fairview pride. Opps I forgot. lol

And good luck to fairview/Russell or whoever you are hiddin' behind that name...
Anywhere I can watch/listen this game over the internet?
Jarons Wrote:Anywhere I can watch/listen this game over the internet?

http://www.myoldiesradio.com/radio/stream.html