Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Pikeville
60.00%
Raceland
40.00%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville VS Raceland 9/2
Thoughts, Predictions?
I'm hoping to see Pikeville 3-0 but I'm not going to make a prediction and jinx them.
Don't know enough about Raceland to make a call on this one. But I like our chances, being at home and all that.
I believe this is the definition of a toss up. Should be a good measuring stick.
Raceland by 6
Raceland in a close one 29-28
I think if the Panther's D stops the Reed kid then they will do fine. Pikeville 28-7.
jetpilot Wrote:I'm hoping to see Pikeville 3-0 but I'm not going to make a prediction and jinx them.
I would not complain at all if you jinxed Pikeville:biggrin:
Has Raceland and Pikeville played each other besides in 1989 and 1990?
Looks like to me just by seeing some of the Pikeville vs Harlan game that:
Line play may be a toss up.
Offense backs--leaning towards Pikeville. But close
QB--Pikeville because ours is young and lacks experience in big games. But his day is just around the corner.
Wideouts--Raceland
Linebackers-- toss up
D-backs--toss up.. Raceland will be at full strength for the first time there.
Special teams- Pikeville

Going to tough to beat a very good team like Pikeville on their home turf. Just a privilege to get to go there and play them.. We love playing the best. And Pikeville year in and year out are at the top. I'm sure all of the Ram fans feel the same..
We are very young.
I'm taking Pikeville.
Don't know much about Raceland other than they are young and talented. Pikeville now has some offensive weapons that are going to be hard to overcome at home. Pikeville in a close one.
I'm gonna take Pikeville because they are playing at home, don't know too much about Raceland.
I'll go with the Panthers.
Proud Ram Fan 1168 Wrote:Looks like to me just by seeing some of the Pikeville vs Harlan game that:
Line play may be a toss up.
Offense backs--leaning towards Pikeville. But close
QB--Pikeville because ours is young and lacks experience in big games. But his day is just around the corner.
Wideouts--Raceland
Linebackers-- toss up
D-backs--toss up.. Raceland will be at full strength for the first time there.
Special teams- Pikeville

Going to tough to beat a very good team like Pikeville on their home turf. Just a privilege to get to go there and play them.. We love playing the best. And Pikeville year in and year out are at the top. I'm sure all of the Ram fans feel the same..
We are very young.
Believe me, we have MUCH respect for Raceland too, and I know the players do, they are practicing hard, based on what I am seeing from practice every day, preparing for this game. Should be a dandy!
Can a mod add a poll, please?
Pikeville 28 Raceland 14
Raceland finally has everyone healthy. Having Beach back in the lineup is a big plus for the Rams. He is without a doubt one of their top playmakers on both sides of the ball and is only a sophomore. I look for him to have an immediate impact. This is going to be very exciting game for both teams and the fans. Looking forward to friday night!
92PantherAlumni Wrote:Can a mod add a poll, please?

Sure thing.

Done.
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Pikeville - 24

Raceland - 13
This game has alot of implications for down the road. IMO this will be the Region 4 title game in a few months. Either team that takes a loss in this game shouldnt hit the panic button because chances are they will have another shot later on unless something drastically bad happens to either team between now and Thanksgiving. GO PANTHERS!!!
More Cowbell Wrote:Sure thing.

Done.

Thanks
HAIL PIKEVILLE! Wrote:This game has alot of implications for down the road. IMO this will be the Region 4 title game in a few months. Either team that takes a loss in this game shouldnt hit the panic button because chances are they will have another shot later on unless something drastically bad happens to either team between now and Thanksgiving. GO PANTHERS!!!

That something "drastically bad" could be Fairview.
Almost the same score as the Harlan game.

Pikeville 21
Raceland 13
HAIL PIKEVILLE! Wrote:This game has alot of implications for down the road. IMO this will be the Region 4 title game in a few months. Either team that takes a loss in this game shouldnt hit the panic button because chances are they will have another shot later on unless something drastically bad happens to either team between now and Thanksgiving. GO PANTHERS!!!

no mention of Fairview? Interesting when all is said and done they will have something to say about the region also. Good luck to the Rams and Panthers
I am going with Pikeville in this one. Pikeville 35 Raceland 21
Pikeville-24 Raceland-21
NoPicks Wrote:Raceland finally has everyone healthy. Having Beach back in the lineup is a big plus for the Rams. He is without a doubt one of their top playmakers on both sides of the ball and is only a sophomore. I look for him to have an immediate impact. This is going to be very exciting game for both teams and the fans. Looking forward to friday night!

The defense has to show up friday or it will be a long game.. Go Rams..
russellpride Wrote:no mention of Fairview? Interesting when all is said and done they will have something to say about the region also. Good luck to the Rams and Panthers

Fairview is a very good team. And may be the best in the district. But this is a Pikeville and Raceland thread. Any sign of a Fairview thread anywhere?
Raceland 22
Pikeville 20
OT!!