Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Harlan Co. 50 Perry Co. Central 7
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Final

Big win for the Bears!
Good win Black Bears! Now you should be ranked!!
Great Job Bears. Filthy Animal defense ROCKS
Congrats Harlan.
Wow
LOL..Im embarrased!
wow that's awesome
looks like pcc dont got it when times are tough
Yeah!! Bears!! :Cheerlead:Cheerlead:Cheerlead
congrats to HC
Ha ha ha haha haha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha haha!!! Huge win for the Blackbears!!! That defense is sick huh PCC!!!!!!!!!
king360 Wrote:LOL..Im embarrased!

X2

:booo:
Way to go HC Black Bears!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rockon::Thumbs:
Great win for the bears, i guess Perrys defense isnt as good at stopping the run against teams with a good rushing attack. I'm glad to see this, it makes the district more easy to figure out.
The Whitley/Perry game next week will be for third in the district and seeing how PCC struggled with Harlan tonight, i feel a lot better going into next weeks game.
Perrys defense i would say was on the field atleast 30 minutes of the game while the offense may of been on 18. Just an guess. Harlan Blitzed and Blitzed and Blitzed. Harlan got into the heads of the commodores tonight.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Great win for the bears, i guess Perrys defense isnt as good at stopping the run against teams with a good rushing attack. I'm glad to see this, it makes the district more easy to figure out.
The Whitley/Perry game next week will be for third in the district and seeing how PCC struggled with Harlan tonight, i feel a lot better going into next weeks game.

The defense wasn't the problem. Harlan constantly got the ball on our half of the field, due to turnovers, awful punts, and not converting 4th downs late in the game. Matt Robinson had 21 tackles in the first half alone. The score don't indicate how close the game was. It was 22-7 starting the 4th, we had the ball on the two, then penalty, penalty, penalty. They were legit too, not blaming the officials. Huff had no time to throw the ball, our line was whipped all night. Harlan has a good team, I underestimated them. They have a good shot at beating Clay if they can avoid 3rd and longs. This is my one and only post in this thread. I don't think I can tolerate the absurd posts that are soon to come. Congrats Harlan, you guys were the better team and beat us in every aspect of the game.
Congrats to Harlan County!
Aslan Wrote:The defense wasn't the problem. Harlan constantly got the ball on our half of the field, due to turnovers, awful punts, and not converting 4th downs late in the game. Matt Robinson had 21 tackles in the first half alone. The score don't indicate how close the game was. It was 22-7 starting the 4th, we had the ball on the two, then penalty, penalty, penalty. They were legit too, not blaming the officials. Huff had no time to throw the ball, our line was whipped all night. Harlan has a good team, I underestimated them. They have a good shot at beating Clay if they can avoid 3rd and longs. This is my one and only post in this thread. I don't think I can tolerate the absurd posts that are soon to come. Congrats Harlan, you guys were the better team and beat us in every aspect of the game.

Good post Aslan, I was just assuming Perrys Dline was whipped horribly considering Harlan Co. runs the ball 95% of the time, seems once Perry got to the 4th they just gave out.
Great Win Bears...You guys will get much respect from the Tiger camp this week. Some of us old schoolers know you have a coach that knows how to win the games that matter.
Aslan Wrote:The defense wasn't the problem. Harlan constantly got the ball on our half of the field, due to turnovers, awful punts, and not converting 4th downs late in the game. Matt Robinson had 21 tackles in the first half alone. The score don't indicate how close the game was. It was 22-7 starting the 4th, we had the ball on the two, then penalty, penalty, penalty. They were legit too, not blaming the officials. Huff had no time to throw the ball, our line was whipped all night. Harlan has a good team, I underestimated them. They have a good shot at beating Clay if they can avoid 3rd and longs. This is my one and only post in this thread. I don't think I can tolerate the absurd posts that are soon to come. Congrats Harlan, you guys were the better team and beat us in every aspect of the game.

What do you mean the score don't indicate how close it was! 50-7 is far from close. I am very surprised that PCC didn't put up more points and allowed this many. I can see some mistakes that may have led to scores for HC but not that many. PCC has alot of talent this year so im chalking this blowout up to coaching. Wheres that guy that made the undefeated claim at now by the way. Thats two losses.
Well well what have i been saying all year long Harlan County shows again they are best team in the district. It's funny how pcc fans blame it on everything now! Harlan beat you 50-7 and there was nothing you'll could do about it. We even had 3 tds called back, should have been worse. I love it!
grads black bears

Shoot the tigers

And then skin the cats!
HB0669 Wrote:Well well what have i been saying all year long Harlan County shows again they are best team in the district. It's funny how pcc fans blame it on everything now! Harlan beat you 50-7 and there was nothing you'll could do about it. We even had 3 tds called back, should have been worse. I love it!
grads black bears

Shoot the tigers

And then skin the cats!

What has any Perry fan blamed this loss on?
king360 Wrote:What has any Perry fan blamed this loss on?

I agree, Harlan fans should go ahead and let it go, no words could ever work better than that scoreboard did tonight for the bears.
I would be getting ready for the district championship next week, it should be a dandy. As i said before a lot will be decided the one and two spots in the district will be decided in the Clay/Harlan game and the 3 and 4 slots will be decided in the Perry/Whitley game.
This district has definitely lived up to its hype this year and has been a great one. Good luck to all teams fighting for position in this district next week!
PCC had 2 fumbles and 2 INT's, to the best of my memory, and that's due to HC playing great defense. PCC only had one bad punt. HC just dominated this game from start to finish on both sides of the ball.

Congrats to HC!

Boo Hoo Aslan and you too 360. We're not letting this go this is great! lol
:lmao:

Robinson, who, is he thought to be good or something cause I never seen a player on PCC defense that even stood out to me!

But all in all it is all in fun and games! I hope Pcc ends up being strong, because they have had a good year so far.

Great job Bears! lets get ready for Clay!!!!!!

Clay:ChairHit:HCHS
Zaga........oooooo Zaga.....here zaga zaga zaga Smile
HB0669 Wrote:Boo Hoo Aslan and you too 360. We're not letting this go this is great! lol
:lmao:

Robinson, who, is he thought to be good or something cause I never seen a player on PCC defense that even stood out to me!

But all in all it is all in fun and games! I hope Pcc ends up being strong, because they have had a good year so far.

Great job Bears! lets get ready for Clay!!!!!!

Clay:ChairHit:HCHS

I agree no one actually stood out on defense tonight. But Matt Robinson had probably a zillion tackles in this game. Too say he didnt stand out is crazy.

The defense is still allowed to keep the other team out of the end zone, even if they get it close to the goal line. Harlan County did it a couple of times.
well, theres one good thing about this for PCC. It is deer season, maybe they can use all that gun powder on some white tails this weekend. ZAAAAAAAGGGGGGAAAAAAAAA, come here little boy!
Matt Robinson is one of the best linebackers ive ever seen play, every play he finds a way to get to the ball, there QB is going to be a force next year, they have a great passing game, all and all congrats harlan co!
Wow what a statement the Black Bears made tonight, the defense was unbelievable and the offense was very efficient and really could have done anything they wanted to and all I heard was the speed of PCC and looked like we was pretty even on that part #5 and #24 did come to play but the rest of PCC I really dont think they wanted the ball. All I can say is great job by all the coaches on HC side and great effort by a great bunch of young men. Been a joy to watch this group all year get better every game. GO BLACK BEARS.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6