Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Harlan Co. 50 Perry Co. Central 7
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
All I can say is Harlan Co. BEATUS.... Trash talking or no Trash talking.
Wow !!!
Another win for big Tom!
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:Do you guys still play your home games at Cawood's field? Also are there just 1 sided seating?

Everything is "1 sided" at PCC.:biggrin:
I thought this one would be a lot closer.
Originally Posted by 3wishes
A 3rd string 10th grade tailback!

The Blackbears just keep having kids step up.

IF and only IF they were 100% healthy with Lewis, Smith and Taylor. Boy oh Boy dangerous wouldn't be a word for them.

I'm not going to say I told you so, but I knew this was going to happen, I figured PCC would score 2-3 times and HC not as much but I just knew PCC wouldn't be able to stop that rushing spread attack

Make no mistake though, Clay County is a different animal than PCC. They pose much more deadly matchups for HC than PCC does. It will be a tough game.

Clay County is Bigger, Faster and just as Stronger as Harlan County. They are very experienced and have a MLB that looks identical to Matt Robinson from PCC and is every bit as good. Very tough matchup.

Bring it on Clay Co.....Let's let the game play out to see just who's BIGGER , FASTER, AND STRONGER!!!....when it gets down to it,... it will be who wants it bad enough,... And the HC Black Bears are craving a Victory like a pregnant woman Craves Pickles!.....Best not stand in their way!...LOL...GO BEARS!!!!Confusedinglepar
Where is Zaga? He may still be curled up at the field. Great win Black Bears. It will take alot to beat those Clay County Tigers. Get to work Black Bears. The Bears will have their hands full. If the Bears stay on task, they will have a chance of beating Clay. Clay will be coming hard...BANK ON IT. Get to work Black Bears. I loved every second of that game last night. GO BLACK BEARS!!!
Harlan played a great game, they outplayed PCC in every part of the game. I will say that even though the score was the way it was, Harlan is only a 1TD better team than PCC. They did catch them on a bad night, PCC and Harlan should have been a 1TD victory for the victor.

Congrats Harlan on a great victory with the surprising score. Nobody is making excuses for the lose, so don't say anyone is.
What perry county got beat again, oh no!
Of course some of our fans get us a heaping pile of crow....I knew this game was gonna be a tough match up and the trash talking was not well advised.:flush: The PCC haters are eating this one up.Oh well, reap what you sow....

Anyways, on to the game, Harlan Co. really surprised me, I knew they were a tough, physical team and I was right on about that, but I also thought we would be too fast for them and that would win us the game, and I was wrong there. Harlan Counties defense is the best I have seen PCC face this year by far, their D-line was in our back field all night pressuring the QB into a few bad passes. Perry was not able to stop Harlan's running game and that was the game breaker for Harlan, they controlled the ball and kept our offense off of the field. Larkey shows why he is one of the best there is and you folks in Harlan County are lucky to have him, he's a good one, he's always had PCC's number, I went 0-4 in my playing career against Larkey while at PCC. #23 and #24 are fantastic players for Harlan County, really hurt us last night. 'Filthy Animals' seems appropriate, they were great last night.

I'm surprised no one has said anything about the monster hit Matt Robinson laid on Harlan's RB last night, knocked his helmet off, but it seemed like he was the only one wanting to hit last night, and that is not a good thing. Overall, we had a really rough game last night, but this season is far from over. I am confident coach Haddix will rally the troops and have them ready for Whitley County next week, just put this game out of their heads and get ready for the Colonels. Keep your heads up Commodores, and good game Black Bears, good luck against Clay County next week.

Go 'Dores!
[quote=WALL2WALL]Harlan played a great game, they outplayed PCC in every part of the game. I will say that even though the score was the way it was, Harlan is only a 1TD better team than PCC. They did catch them on a bad night, PCC and Harlan should have been a 1TD victory for the victor.

Congrats Harlan on a great victory with the surprising score. Nobody is making excuses for the lose, so don't say anyone is.[/QUOT

When you have to say noboby is making excuses so don't say that, someone mentioned bad punts, turnovers, the refs, and you even said we caught pcc on a bad night!

Our Defense scored too, does that at least make us worthy of being 2 touchdowns better?????

I can't believe Asian and Zaga pussed out and aren't on here, I guess they are true fans and just like pcc aren't going to show up!
Patriot Wrote:[quote=WALL2WALL]Harlan played a great game, they outplayed PCC in every part of the game. I will say that even though the score was the way it was, Harlan is only a 1TD better team than PCC. They did catch them on a bad night, PCC and Harlan should have been a 1TD victory for the victor.

Congrats Harlan on a great victory with the surprising score. Nobody is making excuses for the lose, so don't say anyone is.[/QUOT

When you have to say noboby is making excuses so don't say that, someone mentioned bad punts, turnovers, the refs, and you even said we caught pcc on a bad night!

Our Defense scored too, does that at least make us worthy of being 2 touchdowns better?????

I can't believe Asian and Zaga pussed out and aren't on here, I guess they are true fans and just like pcc aren't going to show up!

Ouch
Patriot Wrote:[quote=WALL2WALL]Harlan played a great game, they outplayed PCC in every part of the game. I will say that even though the score was the way it was, Harlan is only a 1TD better team than PCC. They did catch them on a bad night, PCC and Harlan should have been a 1TD victory for the victor.

Those 2 don't constitute our entire fan base. They talked a lot of smack and have a healthy amount of crow to consume. The true fans are here, and aren't making excuses. Harlan County beat us, with our without bad punts, the refs, not showing up, whatever. We just got flat out beat. No excuses. Harlan County was the better team last night.
WOW What the heck??!?!?!? I didn't expect this.
I'd say you won't be seeing zaga on here for a while lol..

A quote stated from 09Dores "PCC will NOT lose too Harlan"...
OrangenowBlue Wrote:Sounds like the Commodores got ate by the Bears and pooped over the cliff. Congratulations Harlan County. After Clay County struggled with Letcher Central, I am proclaiming you the future district champs.

No doubt. With this sick of a score, I'm giving the district and the nod to Harlan Co. Too bad I couldn't see this game in person.
geauxtigers75 Wrote:[quote=Patriot]

Those 2 don't constitute our entire fan base. They talked a lot of smack and have a healthy amount of crow to consume. The true fans are here, and aren't making excuses. Harlan County beat us, with our without bad punts, the refs, not showing up, whatever. We just got flat out beat. No excuses. Harlan County was the better team last night.

Those guys were just having fun and poking back and forth with us all year. They're licking their wounds this morning. They'll be back. PCC should be glad to have such enthusiastic fans. What fun would it be without them?
Mama Bear Wrote:[quote=geauxtigers75]

Those guys were just having fun and poking back and forth with us all year. They're licking their wounds this morning. They'll be back. PCC should be glad to have such enthusiastic fans. What fun would it be without them?

Yes the pictures were funny but I knew that if we lost that we would hear a good deal about it, and we are Sad. BTW, Harlan county travels well, you guys were making more noise than our fans were last night, but we didn't have too much to celebrate about lol.
this is the worst theyve played since casey county. you knew it was going to be a bad night when pcc fumbled on the 5 yrd line there first play of the game(rb just dropped the ball without even being hit). pccs best offense was when they went no huddle and tried to hurry up, they scored there 1st posession doing that and then stopped. harlans d got pressure all night and forced huff to make bad throws(2 int, 1 returned for a td). perrys d played ok but when your on the field 3 quarters of the game then you get wore out. perrys offense was 3 and out, 3 and out, all night. and they replaced punters which i have no idea why. kegan robinson can kick the **** out of the ball, with pray punting i dont think harlan had to have a drive over 50 yrds. going into the 4th quarter it was a 22-7 game. harlan scored, returned a pick for a td, recovered a fumble on the following kick off, all in consecutive order. harlans last 2 tds were against most of perrys back up d, but its not like the starting d was doing any better at stopping them. harlan came ready to play and had our number the whole night. i think these two teams are closer to each other than what the score shows, but unless these two teams play again(you all beat clay and we beat whitley and we meet in the 2nd round of the playoffs) then i dont have a good enough arguement for that. anyways congrats to harlan, your defense was really impressive and your running backs played really well. good game by matt robinson, who is the only player for perrys team that was ready to play, and i hope everyone can agree that he is a real good linebacker.

perry dont give up now, you have a big game against whitley you need to win next week and harlan take care of business against clay. and i just want to add that these two teams played with alot of class, i dont think there was any personal fouls called in the game and there didnt seem to be many arguements on the field.
Who said Harlan County couldn't run on Perry Central's defense? Someone even said Perry Central was stronger. I don't think so.

They had 360 yards and both McMillian and Middleton topped 100 yards, and Dylon Smith and Cody Taylor didn't even play.
palmer Wrote:Who said Harlan County couldn't run on Perry Central's defense? Someone even said Perry Central was stronger. I don't think so.

They had 360 yards and both McMillian and Middleton topped 100 yards, and Dylon Smith and Cody Taylor didn't even play.

I recall that statement being made by King360 (sorry king). I also recall him saying something about a new hair cut with a certain team's emblem shaved in his head if a team ran over their d.....but it's all in fun. We still love the KING!
Mama Bear Wrote:I recall that statement being made by King360 (sorry king). I also recall him saying something about a new hair cut with a certain team's emblem shaved in his head if a team ran over their d.....but it's all in fun. We still love the KING!

That is a hilarious image I have in my mind.
Aslan Wrote:The defense wasn't the problem. Harlan constantly got the ball on our half of the field, due to turnovers, awful punts, and not converting 4th downs late in the game. Matt Robinson had 21 tackles in the first half alone. The score don't indicate how close the game was. It was 22-7 starting the 4th, we had the ball on the two, then penalty, penalty, penalty. They were legit too, not blaming the officials. Huff had no time to throw the ball, our line was whipped all night. Harlan has a good team, I underestimated them. They have a good shot at beating Clay if they can avoid 3rd and longs. This is my one and only post in this thread. I don't think I can tolerate the absurd posts that are soon to come. Congrats Harlan, you guys were the better team and beat us in every aspect of the game.

Well lets review my post.
To the first bolded, I was referring to our defense constantly being on the field, and Harlan always had great field position due to our offense/special teams. That was not an excuse, Harlan scored almost on every possesion anyway.
On the second bolded, I congratuated Harlan, and told of there domination. I didn't use one excuse in my entire post, IDK where you guys are getting that from.
I know I talk a lot of smack, but I don't make up excuses and I give credit where it is due. Harlan is the better team and proved it. They have a good shot at beating Clay.
Sadly, this is yet another season where Perry crumbles down the stretch. Hopefully we can get the 3 seed with a win next week.
I agree, i haven't missed a game since my grandson's {TJ GREEN} freshman year, and also my son who is a senior this year {TRAVIS FIELDS} #56. The black bears have improved every year, and also this year with all of our injuries, the younger boys have stepped up and has done a really wonderful job to make us the team we are. They play hard, physical football and always come out to play. The coaches have done a really great job with the team this year, and we have not one, but all of them come out ready to play. They are a very talented group of young men. GO BLACK BEARS, WE ARE SO VERY PROUD OF YOU GUYS THIS YEAR!!!. :Thumbs:
I'am getting worried about zaga. heard the ky state police but out an apb on zaga.....lol:popcorn:
Come zaga sit lets feast!!!!!hahhhhhaaaaaaaaa!!!!!! your having crow. served up by the filthey animals..:lmao:
He's in Cincy. I'm sure he'll post when he gets on.
To the poster who said that PC's RB just dropped the ball on that first fumble, you are seriously mistaken and seriously discrediting a great tackle by Jordan Calton from HC. He wrapped the kid up and punched the ball out in doing so. You need to know what you are talking about before you speak up like that. Don't take away from what a kid did. Someone also said that the last two TD's were against PCC's second team? What are you talking about? It was PCC's first team the whole night. The last TD was scored by a Freshman TB for HC and the one before that was a INT return by Brewer and it was thrown by a starter to a starter being blocked for by...... you guessed it..... ALL STARTERS! Wow.
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:Thanks guys! The Bell Co and Harlan Co game will have a great atmosphere im sure and cant wait!

HC is not worried about Bell Co right now. It is all concentration on Clay Co.
Aslan Wrote:[/B]
Sadly, this is yet another season where Perry crumbles down the stretch. Hopefully we can get the 3 seed with a win next week.

You've been a good sport!....Great fan!...And I hope you guys stomp Whitley!...I also hope WE beat Clay!....GO BEARS!!!!...Sooo...Untill we meet again!.....on OUR field!!!....MMWWAAHHHH!!!!...Wink...:devilflam
HAT51 Wrote:HC is not worried about Bell Co right now. It is all concentration on Clay Co.

:ilikeit:

Right on!!!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6