Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Harlan Co. 50 Perry Co. Central 7
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
The Black Bears were on a feeding frenzy tonight. I'm anxious to see some stats on this game. Jake Middleton was phenominal tonight. The Black Bear defense was just nasty! The Bears beat a really good team tonight. Proud of our kids and coaches on a huge win!!

(Matt Robinson truly is a beast on D)
Hats off to the Filthy Animals!...you just can't beat HC's defence!.....also thought Jake #23 Did an outstanding job tonight!....Great job Black Bears!...Get ready to Feast on some Clay County Tigers next week!...WOOOOOO HOOOOOO!....Looks like PCC got schooled...lol...:blondetea
Looks like Harlan is improving every week, i don't know if they can win region.
Like i siad larkey spanks haddix...and i'll say whitley over pcc ...defense wins championships..thats what coach says anyways..50 to 7 WOW!!!!!!!!!!!! and by the way are jv looked good tonight also...:worthy:
dontfeedthebears Wrote:Zaga........oooooo Zaga.....here zaga zaga zaga Smile

Sadly, I never did get my hotdog and didn't get to give zaga his "I eat crow" t-shirt (XL) that I had custom made. Maybe I'll catch up with him during the playoffs.
Great win for the bears. PCC is not finished just yet IMO
Hey, what about those Filthy Animals??!!?? Perry Co.- 7. I knew we were good but tonight we were amazing. The Filthy Animals were ready and showed exactly what they can do and offense couldn't be stopped. I don't think the Black Bears get the respect they deserve, will this help??
In response to a former post, I think they can win the state, let alone the region.
One more thing before i let this go..zaga and aslan have to agree. harlan county LEFT NO DOUBT!!!!!!!!!!:1::lmao::1::lmao:
BEAR Facts Wrote:Hey, what about those Filthy Animals??!!?? Perry Co.- 7. I knew we were good but tonight we were amazing. The Filthy Animals were ready and showed exactly what they can do and offense couldn't be stopped. I don't think the Black Bears get the respect they deserve, will this help??
In response to a former post, I think they can win the state, let alone the region.

I won't go that far we have to play one game at a time.this is'nt the same team that pulaski played in week one ......much improved how many sack did hc have tonight ?
The Bell Co and Harlan Co game should easily be the Game of the Week on Oct 29th.....
Robinson ended up with 31 tackles.
WYMT needs someone to break open the smelling salts under their nose.
UkFan23 Wrote:Robinson ended up with 31 tackles.

Most of which were for a gain...lol :notworthy
REPORT!!!!
All flights at Airport Gardens was cancelled tonight! Again All flights have been grounded!

Their one TD should have been an INT!

Who said our filthy animals wouldn't stop pcc's potent air attack and that we would not come in there and win running the ball?

Matt Robinson wasn't in the game again this year with two minutes to go, what a coincidence!

Go Bears!!!
Patriot Wrote:REPORT!!!!
All flights at Airport Gardens was cancelled tonight! Again All flights have been grounded!

Their one TD should have been an INT!

Who said our filthy animals wouldn't stop pcc's potent air attack and that we would not come in there and win running the ball?

Matt Robinson wasn't in the game again this year with two minutes to go, what a coincidence!

Go Bears!!!

good thing for pcc were just a running team...we would have scored 100.sercrets are good for a sore throat...lol:eyeroll:
The Black Bears rolled! Totally dominated in all aspects. The Bears had no need to pass, they could've, but they just ran it hard down PCC's throat. The Bears had several td's called back on very questionable flags. Had to score a couple of times before the officials finally had to allow it on a couple scoring drives. The Bears were threatening to score with under a minute before the half at the goal line, ran out of time, could've been 29-7 at the half. The PCC QB was running for his life all night and the Bears were after him like a pack of hungry filthy animals. The Bears had a bunch of youth step up again tonight and fill in for the injured. Coach Larkey and Staff had the Bears prepared. Robinson was in on and made a bunch of tackles but the Bears were moving the sticks all night right down the field. A freshman scored late to make it 50-7...final. Do we have Aslan, Zaga, King360,?wymt's? attention? On to the next one...Clay County. Great job by the LINE and The FILTHY ANIMAL DEFENSE!!!Jake Middleton was impressive and he stepped up tonight big. GO BLACK BEARS!!!!HOW BOUT THEM BLACK BEARS!!!
Do you guys still play your home games at Cawood's field? Also are there just 1 sided seating?
Sounds like the Commodores got ate by the Bears and pooped over the cliff. Congratulations Harlan County. After Clay County struggled with Letcher Central, I am proclaiming you the future district champs.
Boo Boo bear Wrote:good thing for pcc were just a running team...we would have scored 100.sercrets are good for a sore throat...lol:eyeroll:

Thanks for the advice, but my throat wasn't sore I was giving them to a kid behind me...:thanks:
Yes we still play at Cawood field and yes we have bleachers on both sides.
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:Do you guys still play your home games at Cawood's field? Also are there just 1 sided seating?

Yes and there is a visitors side that seats around 500.
The "Filthy Animals" earned their name once again tonight...what a game boys!!!! :worthy: The offense rolled and rolled, right up the middle, play after play. What a game. I can't stop smiling. I am SO proud of all our Bears. Congrats to all the HC coaches too - they are the best! :rockon:

Now, on to next week, playing at home against Clay. BEAT THOSE TIGERS!!!!!!!!:Cheerlead:Cheerlead:Cheerlead
Thanks guys! The Bell Co and Harlan Co game will have a great atmosphere im sure and cant wait!
Patriot Wrote:Thanks for the advice, but my throat wasn't sore I was giving them to a kid behind me...:thanks:

patriot was'nt talking about you there were some perry fans saying we could'nt run the ball down their thoats it's a joke..
Mama Bear Wrote:The Black Bears were on a feeding frenzy tonight. I'm anxious to see some stats on this game. Jake Middleton was phenominal tonight.

A 3rd string 10th grade tailback!:rockon:

The Blackbears just keep having kids step up.

IF and only IF they were 100% healthy with Lewis, Smith and Taylor. Boy oh Boy dangerous wouldn't be a word for them.

I'm not going to say I told you so, but I knew this was going to happen, I figured PCC would score 2-3 times and HC not as much but I just knew PCC wouldn't be able to stop that rushing spread attack:lmao:

Make no mistake though, Clay County is a different animal than PCC. They pose much more deadly matchups for HC than PCC does. It will be a tough game.

Clay County is Bigger, Faster and just as Stronger as Harlan County. They are very experienced and have a MLB that looks identical to Matt Robinson from PCC and is every bit as good. Very tough matchup.
Very surprised by this margin - but still - congrats to the Bears. Nice win. Beating Clay is a real possibility.
3wishes Wrote:A 3rd string 10th grade tailback!:rockon:

The Blackbears just keep having kids step up.

IF and only IF they were 100% healthy with Lewis, Smith and Taylor. Boy oh Boy dangerous wouldn't be a word for them.

I'm not going to say I told you so, but I knew this was going to happen, I figured PCC would score 2-3 times and HC not as much but I just knew PCC wouldn't be able to stop that rushing spread attack:lmao:

Make no mistake though, Clay County is a different animal than PCC. They pose much more deadly matchups for HC than PCC does. It will be a tough game.

Clay County is Bigger, Faster and just as Stronger as Harlan County. They are very experienced and have a MLB that looks identical to Matt Robinson from PCC and is every bit as good. Very tough matchup.

Sounds like Clay County is about to become Purina bear feed.
Another year of PCC pre-season trash talking. Another year with a quick start and more trash talking. Another year of finishing at least third or fourth in the district. I will give them credit. They are consistent.
OrangenowBlue Wrote:Another year of PCC pre-season trash talking. Another year with a quick start and more trash talking. Another year of finishing at least third or fourth in the district. I will give them credit. They are consistent.

They will be heading west to Pulaski County and be a dangerous team for the Maroons.
3wishes Wrote:They will be heading west to Pulaski County and be a dangerous team for the Maroons.

Pulaski County will win this matchup by 3 touchdowns.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6