Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Allen Central....best in 58th?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Are they the best in their district?
Worst in the district!!!...whats there record in there district games?
No way
They might not be the best but they try and play harder than any team in the district. And alot of people will start to see that
They might play hard but they are nowhere close to the best team in the 58th.
I don't think they are the best in the 58th
They are most certainly not the best in the 58th....They are 0 and 3 in the district games....
They will be able to compete in a couple of years but nowhere near the best this year.
worst team in district
This is a joke. AC hustles hard and i respect them for that. I dont think many people consider them the best in the district though.
AC has some talent. And I was talking to one of the player's fathers the other day and he said "They all can't have a good game on the same night." One player will have a good game one night, and another player will do good the next. Once the Rebels find a way to put four quarters of "team basketball" together, they will be dangerous. It'l just take some time. To all P'Burg, South Floyd, and Betsy Layne fans: "Look out come March!"
I love AC...BUT THEY ARE NOT THE BEST IN THE DISTRICT..
AC wont win 1 district game this year. All they have is Josh Martin, and Josh Prater.
"bballjunky" Wrote:They will be able to compete in a couple of years but nowhere near the best this year.

What do they have coming up?
a bunch of scrubs and josh prater
Nope!!!! Thats all I have to say about that
LMAO.... Best in the distirct... This is a joke, it has to be i have never laughed this hard at a thread before in my life
YEAH RIGHT....NO CHANCE THEY ARE THE BEST..this thread is a waste of time...
someone delete this garbage
"basketballstar" Wrote:someone delete this garbage

Please
they have a couple of good players like tyler slone ryan collins josh martin
ryan collins is not a good player
u have to be kiddin me ac is not the best in the region i would have to say either Sf or Betsy Layne
u mean district falcon
Y make a thread like this.... everybody knows they suck
ac ****in sucks they r the worst team ever in the history of floyd co.
Have they even won a district game?
AC is not the best right now but March is just around the corner and when we take some of you playstation all americans behind the woodshed do not cry about refs. You guys do not know what basketball is all about. Your combined basketball IQ's are about the same as the number of teeth in your family tree...........single digits. :Clap:
you sayin AC is going to win district
"DTA" Wrote:AC is not the best right now but March is just around the corner and when we take some of you playstation all americans behind the woodshed do not cry about refs. You guys do not know what basketball is all about. Your combined basketball IQ's are about the same as the number of teeth in your family tree...........single digits. :Clap:
Maybe they should go on X-box live and play.....
Pages: 1 2 3 4