Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Allen Central....best in 58th?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
they are not the best.. thats insane they try but they just cant be the best
No Way!!!
allen central has all the heart in the world even though they lose they dont give up.....few years ago phs didnt win a district game and got hot and won the district tournament and knocked shelby valley out in the regional tournament....think about it
i think they have a real good chance
Hey jayblack you guys play David soon which should end your 7 game losing streak. Do you guys like the taste of crow because thats what I will be serving later:Clap:
DTA....WHY DONT YOU JUST ADMIT IT...ALLEN CENTRAL SUCKS...i admitted my team was losing and that they suck right now...you need to come tou your senses and realize you are rooting on something that is already dead.
I said our district blows. Do you need help understanding district means all teams in our area? AC is down,P-burg chokes,SF has horrible attitudes and BL is a one man team. Does this help you weirdo?Smile
"jayblackcat2006" Wrote:LOLOLOLOLOL Yeah, these may be true, but how about this Mr. Quick-to-point-out, haven't all three of these teams beat Allen Central rather easily?

To be quite honest with you, NO all three of the teams haven't beaten AC rather easily... If I remember correctly, Prestonsburg only beat AC by 5.. 67-62. True AC was down like 24 at halftime, but did come out in the second half and cut the lead to 1 before falling in the end.. I guees you forgot about the scare that P-burg had late in the 4th quarter didn't youConfusedhh: .. And you have to remember, Josh Martin was playing only sparingly that night due to an ankle injury.

I am definitely not saying that AC is the best in the district.. I would be out of my mind to make a statement like that, but they do have heart and most of the time show a lot of intensity. I think they may surprise a few people come March. Maybe by that time, the team will click on all cylinders.
"chicken wing" Wrote:allen central has all the heart in the world even though they lose they dont give up.....few years ago phs didnt win a district game and got hot and won the district tournament and knocked shelby valley out in the regional tournament....think about it

Very true.. Some people tend to ironically forget about things like that.
That might be true, but p-burg had the athletes to do it.... AC has nothing going for them
No, I can't agree with AC being the best in the 58th but then again as stated before they do play with alot of heart. Many times in sports its not the team with the most talent that wins but the team that plays with the most heart. Pburg, BL, & SF all have good talent but at times when I have watched these boys I have wondered why they were allowed to play for their schools because of their poor attitudes. I always pull for the underdog because they usually have the best sportsmanship. :yesno:
there is no way you could consider AC the best in the district
Combined records for our district is 14 wins and 32 losses. Every team has a losing record which tells me there is not a clear favorite in the district. I agree SF has a great deal of talent,P-burg is athletic and BL has a dominant big man but neither team including AC has a complete team............too many weaknesses to win the region. Sad but true:Sad04:
"basketballstar" Wrote:Worst in the district!!!...whats there record in there district games?
I have to agree.
not he best team in the district by far.
there is no way there the best in the 58th have they even won a game
not the best in the district...but they try, so you have to give them credit for that
I agree they do play hard, but SF is best in the 58th
"-BIG GULP-" Wrote:not the best in the district...but they try, so you have to give them credit for that

yeah
I don't know if it is that the talent is not there or that the right coach is not there but AC is definately not the best team in the 58th. SF is the best.
ac tries and plays with everything in them... they just dont have enough to be called the best in the district
No way they are prob. the worst, but I gotta give it to em for trying so hard game in and game out. Keep up the hard work guys.
"basketballstar" Wrote:they day allen central wins a district game will be the day Josh Blevins dunks it.
OMG... that is so funny...
no way
They have a fine bunch of 8th graders coming up if they don't stay back
this thread is stupid out can a team be the best in the district if they have only won 1 game out of 16
Allen Central isn't the best but when district comes around they will be the team everybody over looks
"hangontight" Wrote:OMG... that is so funny...

i agree because for u ppl who dont know josh he is about 4"9 and might go 90 pounds .

sf football SHUT UP AND HAVE SOME FUN. i dont know who u r right now but i will monday a school u need to support ur school a little more at least have a few good things to say about us or go to ALLEN CENTRAL LOL
"jayblackcat2006" Wrote:You better hope AC plays Pikeville, the David School, or Piarist this season, otherwise they will not win a game, and I was being nice saying they might beat Pikeville.

No way they beat Pikeville, and Piarist would probabily play them tough with all due respect.
I believe that they need a lil more respect hey might loose but hell they play almost everyoone tough good examples are pburg, They had sf by 12 and sc by bout 16 and only lost by 1 point
Pages: 1 2 3 4