Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Allen Central....best in 58th?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
"DTA" Wrote:AC is not the best right now but March is just around the corner and when we take some of you playstation all americans behind the woodshed do not cry about refs. You guys do not know what basketball is all about. Your combined basketball IQ's are about the same as the number of teeth in your family tree...........single digits. :Clap:
You better hope AC plays Pikeville, the David School, or Piarist this season, otherwise they will not win a game, and I was being nice saying they might beat Pikeville.
the might play hard but i think south floyd is the best in the 58th
no way there probably the worst in the 58th
jayblackcat2006 i dought ac beating pikeville
ac beating pikeville lah thats funny
There is no way that they can beat Pikeville.
hey bo....if u want my uncle coaches a jr pro team that AC can scrimmage may be tough but im sure those runnin rebs will pull through jus like they have been doin.....what are they in district again...0-3...maybe we can move osborne, mcdowell and john m in the district they are bound to beat sum of them....HORRIBLE!!! worst team in the world
P-burg has lost 6 in a row to subpar teams,SF just wants to fight or get kicked out of games(no class) and Betsy Layne is average-below average without Kidd. You guys really believe these teams are unbeatable. Living on hard times in Floyd County. I do give you guys credit though you think you can beat anybody but the sad truth is you talk a good game but your actions blow:graduate:
how could they be? they haven't beaten anyone in the district.
Hey guys admit it,Floyd County is weak this year! Saying who is best in our district is like saying " I am the fastest of all of the fat kids in my class."............it dont matter:Shaking:
They are the worst in the district!
I agree
dta how do u get they just want to fight they havent been in a fight this season. u know there the best in the 58th
dta south floyd beat allen central at allen central
ac isnt the best by far, but who is the best?
"DTA" Wrote:P-burg has lost 6 in a row to subpar teams,SF just wants to fight or get kicked out of games(no class) and Betsy Layne is average-below average without Kidd. You guys really believe these teams are unbeatable. Living on hard times in Floyd County. I do give you guys credit though you think you can beat anybody but the sad truth is you talk a good game but your actions blow:graduate:
LOLOLOLOLOL Yeah, these may be true, but how about this Mr. Quick-to-point-out, haven't all three of these teams beat Allen Central rather easily?
SF by far then either p-burg or BL in a close 2nd
"DTA" Wrote:Hey guys admit it,Floyd County is weak this year! Saying who is best in our district is like saying " I am the fastest of all of the fat kids in my class."............it dont matter:Shaking:

How do you get that Floyd County is weak this year. SF has beaten Hazard, Johnson Central, Alexandra GA, and Carrol County, and only got beat 2 by Oak Ridge which was a really good team. All the other teams in the 58th are weak but SF's still got some fight in them. Come tourny time they won't be touched. They got more talent than any team in this region in Ryan Johnson, Ethan Johnson, Ryan Little, and Mason Hall.
:champ:
SF I think is #1 in the district, and BL is close 2nd. And the game on Friday will prove who is #1
Allen Central is the best
and Bo Duke needs to start watching a different sport, because obviously he doesn't know anything about basketball except brag on his horrible school thats like what 1-100.
u got me basketballstar. jony will turn this team round by the end of the year when they beat everyone in the district
We'll all be dead before that happens
you bot me blackcat
everyones gettin u bo and its my turn ....u suck and so does allen central....leave it alone and get over it
"Bo Duke" Wrote:you bot me blackcat
How do you bot somebody?
This thread is a joke
"Cya Tournament TIme" Wrote:everyones gettin u bo and its my turn ....u suck and so does allen central....leave it alone and get over it
Good Post!
Get up Bo. haha
they day allen central wins a district game will be the day Josh Blevins dunks it.
Pages: 1 2 3 4