Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Breathitt County 7 Hazard 3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Final. Thoughts?
Good job Bobcats, especially on defense.
I heard Fugate did not play.
Geez, what's wrong in Jackson? They struggled with 1A Hazard??? I knew Breathitt would stop the bleeding, but to only score 7...is puzzling.
I missed the pick on this one.
BLUECAT89 Wrote:I missed the pick on this one.

Me 2. I am very disappointed. But good win for Breathitt because they needed it.
Breathitt isn't a bad team, still believe they're the best team Prestonsburg has played this season.
Have to have faith man.
blackcat Wrote:Breathitt isn't a bad team, still believe they're the best team Prestonsburg has played this season.

With you being a P-burg fan the toughest game you all played was against belfry. Then i would put sheldon clark, then breathitt on the list.
bac2369 Wrote:With you being a P-burg fan the toughest game you all played was against belfry. Then i would put sheldon clark, then breathitt on the list.
Is he\she not allowed to have his\own opinion? Really does not make this site look good to have people telling others what their opinions should be and not respecting what they say.
bac2369 Wrote:With you being a P-burg fan the toughest game you all played was against belfry. Then i would put sheldon clark, then breathitt on the list.

I respectfully disagree. I wasn't able to watch the Belfry game, but Prestonsburg was up by 21 at one point. As for the Sheldon Clark game, the Cards were lucky to score.

When Prestonsburg travelled to Jackson, Breathitt had the game in control, but the Blackcats stormed back in the 4th. That's why I'm so puzzled as to why everything has fallen apart for Breathitt.
TheBrahmaBull Wrote:Is he\she not allowed to have his\own opinion? Really does not make this site look good to have people telling others what their opinions should be and not respecting what they say.

I do believe it was just another opinion from an unbiased fan. Geez, lighten up. As for the game, this was just what Breathitt needed. A game without Fugate to determine who will/can step up and add another threat to the Bobcat offense. Plus the week off can only help Fugate, rest wise, come the playoffs. I still cant put Breathitt as the favorite out of the east but I also cant count them out. They are in the mix and will stay that way through playoff time.
You were right Bull...close game and Haddix and the rest of the Bobcats pulled it together for a very important "W". Good change in the momentum for the Bobcats. They should win their district games handily.....greatly increase their level of confidence by winning without Fugate. When the "Big Horse" comes back healthy in a few games they will be ready for the big push for the state championship. With a little bit of luck Breathitt will be 3A state runner-up or champion this year.

After this year fans will not be so quick to count a team out if they start out 1-5 with a difficult non-district schedule. A quality program like Breathitt has what it takes to pull it together and still make a strong run for the title.
TheBrahmaBull Wrote:Is he\she not allowed to have his\own opinion? Really does not make this site look good to have people telling others what their opinions should be and not respecting what they say.

It's called "Freedom of Thought". There are some people that so insecure and controlling that they even try to control someone else's thoughts and will not allow others to have their own opinions if they differ from their own.:argue:
Much needed win for Breathitt. Looks as if both teams forgot to bring the offense. Defensive battle.
Congratulations Bobcats :Clap:
Bluecat Wrote:Much needed win for Breathitt. Looks as if both teams forgot to bring the offense. Defensive battle.

I love those kind of victories...they are sooo sweet...players will be able to savor that win all week long.
How did Fugate do?
Wow nice win without Fugate! Congrats Bobcats
Who said i was controlling someone elses thoughts or opinions. I gave my opinion on what and who i thought was better competition. Also do not get me wrong Breathitt is a good team i just dont think they are as good as Belfry and Sheldon Clark right now but if they can get the wheels moving and turning and being a team then they will move but its going to be hard to play better than Belfry right now.
Heck yeah we won!
Go bobcats.
Brandon pelfrey made a good interception, jade done good tonight, cody combs got a sack and he done good. The team done great tonight, congrats guys.
Dont stop believin Smile
blackcat Wrote:Breathitt isn't a bad team, still believe they're the best team Prestonsburg has played this season.

Where in the world did you see bac2369 telling anyone what their opinions should be, or not showing respect? All he did was disagree with blackcat's statement that Breathitt was the best team P-Burg has played. Just because you personally may disagree with the second member's opinion, doesn't mean that he was showing any kind of disrespect by posting that opinion on here.

No one should think that different opinions are not welcome on here. On the contrary, disagreeing with another member is fine, and often leads to good discussions. Next time, let us mods decide what does and doesn't look good for this site.
Congrats Bobcats! :Clap:
Jade Haddix looked very determined tonight. I think with the weight on his shoulders he did very well in leading this team. He had some poor throws but overall I thought he played pretty well. The bobcats stepped up with Channing Fugate out of the game. He wasn't even dressed. Hazard had their chances but just came up short. I thought there was some bad calls towards both teams tonight. I am very impressed with the way this freshman class for Breathitt has been playing all season. Corey Shouse came up huge with a pick. Made a good read on the quarter back and made a huge play. This could be what Breathitt needed. They proved they could win without one of the best players in the state. Was a little confused with the defensive call to go man coverage on the final drive though. Hazard dropped 2 well thrown bombs that could have possibly won the game.

Great Win Bobcats
Congrats Bobcats!

did Fugate play tonight???
I said earlier this week that this game would be make or break for Breathitt and I stand by that. A win tonight over a quality opponent means a world of difference heading into their easy district slate, than if they would have dropped to 1-6. It may not have been pretty, but it is a win.

Right now Breathitt has some serious catching up to do to get to the level Belfry, Sheldon Clark, Mason County, and Somerset are playing at... but this win certainly helps that progression exponentially.
Good game Bobcats.....
Congrats Bobcats
good win bobcats...something to build on!!
Does not surprise me that Breathitt was able to get a win, but I thought both teams would put up better numbers
Pages: 1 2 3