Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Breathitt County 7 Hazard 3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
nice win.
firechief Wrote::eyeroll:
only when Hazard gets defeated are they a single A team, but when they win, they talk the big game beating someone who is a bigger school. Don't make excuses, blame game, that is HHS way.

I agree. They are not the only ones to do that. Seems like that is an excuse for a lot of smaller schools when they lose or beat a larger one. There are going to be times that a smaller school has more talent in a specific sport than a larger one so size doesn't always matter. I think in the long run, most larger schools will produce more wins on a consistent basis due to their size but there will be some seasons that this won't happen. Most of these smaller independent schools depend on out of district kids or transfers to maintain their program. The bottom line is both teams have to put the same amount of players on the field at the same time. Substitution numbers is what makes a difference.
BobcatStuckInPowell Wrote:You are very wrong on 2 things(at least) that you said in this post.#1 Trent is a good QB and should be playing QB every snap.Jade should be a receiver with Channing running the ball.#2 The Bobcats do NOT have a bye week coming.Our bye week is at the end of the regular season.Oct 30.

I agree with bobcatlunatik, Trent shouldn't be playing Quarterback this year. Trent will be a great quarterback in the future but he is too young to be successful at quarterback this year. Trent will be a beast in the future but this year Jade is the man and we need get behind him and the rest of the bobcats.
Cat Daddy Wrote:I agree with bobcatlunatik, Trent shouldn't be playing Quarterback this year. Trent will be a great quarterback in the future but he is too young to be successful at quarterback this year. Trent will be a beast in the future but this year Jade is the man and we need get behind him and the rest of the bobcats.

It don't matter what grade they are in. He is a better QB then Jade is. I think they will have a better season if they will put Jade at WR, channing as RB, and Trent at QB. The other teams have to stop the pass also. Right now they just have to stop the run.
Cat Daddy Wrote:I agree with bobcatlunatik, Trent shouldn't be playing Quarterback this year. Trent will be a great quarterback in the future but he is too young to be successful at quarterback this year. Trent will be a beast in the future but this year Jade is the man and we need get behind him and the rest of the bobcats.
exactly im not putting down a 14 yr old kid. he held back idk how many times. he is atleast 16 im guessing. anyway back on subject. he is not the qb this year down the road i could see him playing Qb. he needs experience in jv games first.
cj2561 Wrote:It don't matter what grade they are in. He is a better QB then Jade is. I think they will have a better season if they will put Jade at WR, channing as RB, and Trent at QB. The other teams have to stop the pass also. Right now they just have to stop the run.

I respect your opinion but what are you basing your opinion on. Trent has only played one game at Quarterback and this was against Johnson Central. He didn't do anything impressive with his arm. I will admit he is one tough kid but really what did he do to justify being the starting quarterback. As I have said before Jade is the man and he proved it last friday against Hazard. Trent's time will come but it shouldn't be this year. Once the Big Horse gets healthy and the recievers gain confidence then every thing will fall into place. Trent will be the man but not this year.
Finally a team effort and they were rewarded with a win. Great playing guys. It looked like they were having fun. Ben Allex had great night with 3sacks, tackles, and blocked extra point. Get his cramping under control. Brandon Pelfrey had a great game also. Epperson also. Can't wait to go on the road and follow them this Friday at Estill.
Jade Haddix held back lol....So you can't say anything about Trent. The kid is gonna be a stud. Jade is a heck of an athlete, and I hope he plays college ball somewhere, but it's not fair to compare Jade to Richard. Jade has been in this system since Justin was there. Everything Justin was taught and learned I'm sure he showed Jade. Jade is good, but Richard doesn't deserve to be put down.
Its about time they win i was getting worried but i guess you can see now you take that 1 wrong number out of the equation and you have success it takes more than one person to win a game and as soon as that one person realizes that they will be ok
firechief Wrote::eyeroll:
only when Hazard gets defeated are they a single A team, but when they win, they talk the big game beating someone who is a bigger school. Don't make excuses, blame game, that is HHS way.

When it come to playoff a game against any other class but your own doesnt matter anyhow !!!:flame::flame:
I was wrong on this one. I thought Hazard would put up some big numbers.
cj2561 Wrote:It don't matter what grade they are in. He is a better QB then Jade is. I think they will have a better season if they will put Jade at WR, channing as RB, and Trent at QB. The other teams have to stop the pass also. Right now they just have to stop the run.

AMEN :thanks:
Problem is not enuff players stepping up and doing what it takes to WIN,Friday night the BOBCATS did what it took to win wasnt pretty but with a catch here and there wouldnt have been a close game,Bobcats have been down with loosing to SC,they should have only lost 1-2 gmes if a catch or two made in PCC game its was over and P'burg they was just tired,have to have a team effort not just a couple thats being depended on to tackle/run the ball its like we are all in this togeather..
we have the kids just not a lot of them that wants to play football.Comparing Jade and Richard isnt good (they are both fine young athletes/players)i think each would do what ever coach wants them to do and can help the team win,its not about who's the best its their shot at winning a state championship,i believe we can do it with hard work and getting them to play as a team!!
raiderwave Wrote:Jade Haddix held back lol....So you can't say anything about Trent. The kid is gonna be a stud. Jade is a heck of an athlete, and I hope he plays college ball somewhere, but it's not fair to compare Jade to Richard. Jade has been in this system since Justin was there. Everything Justin was taught and learned I'm sure he showed Jade. Jade is good, but Richard doesn't deserve to be put down.
i only mentioned richard holding back because they said he is 14. sorry to say but he is not 14 yrs. old
richard trent has held back one time and he turned 15 somewere near may i think so he isnt 16 to let you people know
Csportsman11 Wrote:Problem is not enuff players stepping up and doing what it takes to WIN,Friday night the BOBCATS did what it took to win wasnt pretty but with a catch here and there wouldnt have been a close game,Bobcats have been down with loosing to SC,they should have only lost 1-2 gmes if a catch or two made in PCC game its was over and P'burg they was just tired,have to have a team effort not just a couple thats being depended on to tackle/run the ball its like we are all in this togeather..
we have the kids just not a lot of them that wants to play football.Comparing Jade and Richard isnt good (they are both fine young athletes/players)i think each would do what ever coach wants them to do and can help the team win,its not about who's the best its their shot at winning a state championship,i believe we can do it with hard work and getting them to play as a team!!

So I know who you are and I want your opinion.........Who should be QB and why?Who gives us the best chance to win?I sat Trent.Jade is a better receiver and RB than QB and I think in college he won't be a QB.I believe with Jade at WR/RB that makes us a 3 headed serpent like we could have been if Prichard didn't get hurt.So what's your opinion and I repeat I know who you are.I see you almost every day.DAD.
BOBCAT Wrote:So I know who you are and I want your opinion.........Who should be QB and why?Who gives us the best chance to win?I sat Trent.Jade is a better receiver and RB than QB and I think in college he won't be a QB.I believe with Jade at WR/RB that makes us a 3 headed serpent like we could have been if Prichard didn't get hurt.So what's your opinion and I repeat I know who you are.I see you almost every day.DAD.

Why would my opinion mean anything,it means nothing its what the coaches think and i do believe the coach make the decissions not the fans and i am a fan of Breathitt Co. sports,as for as players lots more needs to be talked about than just the few that gets the most press,we have a lot of young men and you had better believe the games are won and lost with our lineman,lets show them some respect and see just how much it helps our TEAM,they deserve much more from the fans and reporters/press than they get,jmo...Go Bobcat Lineman!!!
So why didn't channing play?
BOBCAT Wrote:So I know who you are and I want your opinion.........Who should be QB and why?Who gives us the best chance to win?I sat Trent.Jade is a better receiver and RB than QB and I think in college he won't be a QB.I believe with Jade at WR/RB that makes us a 3 headed serpent like we could have been if Prichard didn't get hurt.So what's your opinion and I repeat I know who you are.I see you almost every day.DAD.

As Csportsman11 stated the only people's opinion's which matter is Coach Holcomb and his coaching staff. You may see something in Trent that I havent seen but based on my observations this year Jade gives us the better chance of winning. I do feel like we need to put more emphasis on Trent being involved on the offensive side of the ball but putting a freshman at Quarterback at this point of the season is unthinkable. Who knows you might get your wish with the three headed serpent but that same three headed serpent might also come back and bite you right in the a##.
TheBrahmaBull Wrote:Is he\she not allowed to have his\own opinion? Really does not make this site look good to have people telling others what their opinions should be and not respecting what they say.

I agree with you 100% everyone is entitled to their own opinion without being called names and childish things like that.:thanks:
Pages: 1 2 3